It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cell Towers Are Frying Your Brain: New scientific evidence reveals extent of electropollution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Exposure to cell phone towers alters brain function in alarming ways, causing a lack of concentration, irritability, difficulty sleeping and lack of appetite. That's the conclusion of a new study just published by the British Medical Journal.(1)

The study, authored by Professor Enrique A Navarro, concluded that the severity of such symptoms directly correlated to cell tower exposure levels. In other words, the closer a person lives to a cell tower, the greater the severity of their symptoms. This was true regardless of race, income level and other demographics.

Cell towers, of course, broadcast and receive electromagnetic switching signals. Human biology -- and the brain in particular -- relies on electro-biochemical pathways for healthy function. Many scientists have long suspected that chronic exposure to low levels of EMF pollution (electropollution) may interfere with healthy functioning of the brain and body. This latest research adds yet more support to that alarming idea.

This is a pretty conclusive study that cell towers are literally frying our brains. Just like there has been a proven correlation between living too close to high tension power lines and cancer clusters, now the cellular towers are causing us similar problems.

The study suggests that the closer you live to a cell tower the worse your symptoms. If you look at the coverage map just for AT&T in the article you can see we are basically all screwed. Add in all the other cell providers and you get an idea of how much exposure we receive to this EM radiation.

Can you hear me now?

Sometimes I want to pick up everything and move to middle of nowhere Alaska.

Source Article

An Additional Source Article

More Statistics and Data

More on EMF
edit on 2014/3/27 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

It wouldn't suprise me at all.
As it is one of those technologies that is
so relatively new, that the old
"we do not have the tech to accurately measure
the potential for harm" excuse would come into play.

Any harmful Data was most certainly suppressed at the
beginning, for the staggering potential for profit and
surveillance surely outweighed any health concerns
at the time.

I noticed a discomfort in the atmosphere as this tech
was implemented.
Consequently, I'm not too keen on WiFi either.
Great thread! S&F

edit on 27-3-2014 by Wildmanimal because: add content

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

lack of appetite.

Maybe they need to install more in the US?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

InverseLookingGlass

lack of appetite.

Maybe they need to install more in the US?

I was thinking the same thing when I read that!

I haven't personally experienced the loss of appetite. More's the pity.

edit on 2014/3/27 by Metallicus because: ETA

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The info is out there on how damaging a cellphone can be.

Try to avoid holding it near your head. At least the way most of the younger generation uses cellphones, they are texting, so not near the head.

I really think it is probably a bad idea to have a bluetooth device on your ear.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yup they are. And easy to keep it out of the mainstream headlines as guess who's the biggest advertiser? Ever count the number of cell phone ads you see everywhere in a day?

Has to be related at least in part to the low level in bird counts. Those waves are also messing them up (if the bp oil spill didn't get them, or the plethora of predators moving in out of survival in the created mess.

Good to keep this info and discussion going. Is it worth contacting a municipal politician to lodge a complaint? If we don't tell them they seem to get to plead ignorance.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Speaker phone for me. Anyone that has half a brain has to know just how bad all the crap flying through the airwaves is for humans. The Brain puts off a measurable electrical field so it only follows that any "interference" is going to have an effect.

Cancer rates, irritability all on the increase. I get in town with all the crap flying around and I have a hard time feeling good on any level. As such I have avoided going to town whenever possible.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
There was a small part of a documentary i watched in the passed that compared people who lived directly under high voltage cable (you know, the cable that you can actually -hear- buzzing
) and those who didn't and showed a correlation between mental disease and living under or near high EMF producing things.

It is also the reason we feel "watched" when in the basement, usually a basement doesn't have shielded internal wiring so it messes with your brain.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

AzureSky
..usually a basement doesn't have shielded internal wiring so it messes with your brain.

May I ask what kind of unshielded wiring is to be found in your basement but not in your (for example) living room?

Power supply lines? Those are never shielded against EM-fields.

LAN-cables? Why should those be unshielded in the basement? They would have to be "peeled" out of their shielding and that would seriously diminish their abilties to transfer data.

Telephonwiring? Same as above, no-one would peel them, as every call would be losing quality dramatically!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

ManFromEurope

AzureSky
..usually a basement doesn't have shielded internal wiring so it messes with your brain.

May I ask what kind of unshielded wiring is to be found in your basement but not in your (for example) living room?

Power supply lines? Those are never shielded against EM-fields.

LAN-cables? Why should those be unshielded in the basement? They would have to be "peeled" out of their shielding and that would seriously diminish their abilties to transfer data.

Telephonwiring? Same as above, no-one would peel them, as every call would be losing quality dramatically!

I should have specified i suppose, depends on the age of the home as well. But some homes have little bits of electrical equipment that are not shielded for em (little transformers or what have you). Even the electrical box is a huge EM field!

I meant unshielded as in for EM not physically

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

You clearly have no idea what you´re talking about. None!
No clue about electricity what so ever.

It is also the reason we feel "watched" when in the basement, usually a basement doesn't have shielded internal wiring so it messes with your brain.

Please explain the meaning that those words have to you:
-usually
-shielded
-internal

Basically no electrician will install shielded cables if not for IT, medical (such as MRT devices) or robotic systems. To expensive, to bulky, to much work.
edit on 27-3-2014 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Every single electrical item is! Not just cell towers.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This is scary but im honestly not surprised, all this stuff has got to be messing with our bodies. And as with every new thing technology or not we don't know for quite some time the effects that it will have on our bodies long term!

top topics

join