It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The game is up for banksters, but JP Morgan is hiring more than any other company in the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Rumour has it that all the banker's 'suicides' are a sign that the game is up for the cabal of evil banksters. According to David Morgan on USA Watchdog with Greg Hunter:

We are at a crossroads. Basically, what is being said in plain English is: "We've had enough". ... Nineteen out of the twenty of G20 are saying [to the US/international banksters cartel]: "We're mad as hell, we are not going to take it any more - you get it together or we're going to get it together for you"
He also said:

"Something is going to take place this year that is going to have such an impact... and perhaps, when it is announced, it will go over the heads of many, but the people that are really awake and aware will say: that's it."

YouTube clip

However, Forbes.com has just published a list of companies in the US hiring the most. Topping the list is JP Morgan. So I'm wondering: why???

Karen Hudes, Jim Willie, Jim Stone and Eric King are just some names of people who explain on their websites that the world has ganged up on the banksters to put a stop to their enslavement of mankind through the current financial system. They all say that the game is up for them. So why would a corrupt captain hire so many new sailors on a ship that is going under? Any ideas?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Maybe for the low level banker the game's up. But for the big-wigs, no chance.

These people have built ivory fortresses around themselves and are, pretty much, in control of our armies. They're not in fear at all. The people committing suicide probably understand that all the blame will placed on their heads, and the people at the top, as always, will escape justice.

As long as money can be controlled and distributed on arbitrary notions, like inflation and deflation, people will be enslaved. Paper money doesn't work, and never will. Digital currency comes next as it's a zero sum game, another illusion to put our 'trust' in. No one at the top will be prosecuted because they do NOT apply to our laws. They've said so over and over again.

A popular wall strt saying is "we're not breaking the law, the law just hasn't caught up yet". Anyone looking for 'true' justice will be left wanting.

See the real problem isn't with bankers anyway, it's with us. Our consumerist psychology. We're not used to living by needs and fairness. We're so consumed (forgive the pun) with emotional attachments to dead and lifeless things. I mean come on, look around. "I love my car" "You 'HAVE GOT' to see this thing", "this is a must have". These terms are used by seemingly normal people everyday. The crisis we have is a crisis of consciousness. We're not aware and probably never will be. We see only materialism and things 'we' want. I honestly think we'll end the world before we adjust to a fairer world. Imagine our bragging rights were taken away. I fear for the whole of humanity because we're too divided and a house divided cannot stand.

If we want real change it takes a paradigm shift. No one I know wants it, not one. They have i-pods and computers, couches and 2 story fridges, all bought with the DELUSION of wealth. They've literally invested their lives into it, and now we're trapped. The game's been over for a long time.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BooBetty

IMO, the "emerging economies" plan is not working out. They are finding out that the world is not a safe place without the protection of the United States (taxpayers and troops), not to mention the tech crimes and political games. They know the US citizens have had enough of corporate welfare and they will have to take all the risks for themselves from now on. Greed is a great motivator, their only motivator.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Interesting thread. As has been said by many,
the current path is unsustainable. I believe
changes are in the works.
I agree with you that "Consumerism"
has been a psychological issue driven to
ridiculous levels. for far too long.
The "Big Pharma" commercials on T.V.
are a prime example.

S&F to your thread

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

Interesting that you connect the greed of the big bankers to the preoccupation of all of us (I count myself as well) with material possessions. I agree with you on that score: we're all guilty.

There are, however, degrees of guilt, depending on the lengths one is prepared to go in order to hold on to their wealth (or meagre, but valued possessions). Some opt for theft and murder on a grand scale to stay rich and powerful. Others, like those who have been bamboozled and hypnotised by the media, by poor food, by poisoning, vaccines, screens, you name it, worship their material gods on a smaller scale.

Will there be justice for all? It seems there are big discussions and negotiations going on behind the scenes about what to do about bringing the worst culprits to justice. The jury is still out on that one, pardon the pun in return!

I keep hearing the phrase 'transition' when those in the know talk about the end of this bankster's empire and their hopes and wishes for the next global financial system. Will it be led by the White Dragon Society? Will the Russians call the shots on the next chapter? Will it be led by a European collaboration with Pope Francis? Will we have a short period of so-called peace? ("Peace, peace, they say, but there is no peace")

What to do with all the fraudsters is a topic that would will a whole new thread. But I keep wondering about the bankster's last stand: will they go down kicking and screaming, defending their evil empire until the bitter end? Maybe that is the reason why they are hiring like mad. To carry out their last illicit activities with desperate urgency?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

However, Forbes.com has just published a list of companies in the US hiring the most. Topping the list is JP Morgan. So I'm wondering: why???

Because regardless of any hopes of a transition the central banksters are in almost total control. I matters little to them if they have to throw some middle management scapegoats under the bus or pay out a small percentage of profits in fines for the evil they commit.

I firmly believe these banksters will reduce civilization to a heap of smoking charred rubble before they'll give up the leverage and power they hold on this planet. Unless we reduce them to rubble first of course but it's not looking good.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

"I firmly believe these banksters will reduce civilization to a heap of smoking charred rubble before they'll give up the leverage and power they hold on this planet. Unless we reduce them to rubble first of course but it's not looking good."

While I believe some are evil enough to do that, I think in the end they will choose self preservation.

join