It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Make It, We Take It! (IRS Infomercial)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Notheycant

This. This is how you should operate. Very good video and I'm actually pretty bummed that the views aren't higher.

Maybe some well-known conspiracy website (*ahem*) could promote this or perhaps something official could be arranged like a sponsored sketch/conspiracy show.

If only we knew of a site like that...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Thanks! I really love this video as well, I'm surprised it hasn't received more attention. But, ATS has done a great job promoting it

-

Josh

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Another_Nut
reply to post by ForteanOrg

You are , simply put , wrong

Please provide evidence

Well, go and read some books, search the Internet, check out old news-papers, read the diaries of people that lived during the early 1900's, read scientific papers, go visit a professor of history.. there is plenty of proof - unless you are one of those that thinks that there are cohorts of copywriters that create history from their imagination, all totally coherent by accident..

There is none

Because it was created by a presidential pen stroke

Yes, but only after a very lengthy debate, much weighing of interests, various proposals, hearings and a comittee that redid its work various times to finally end up with the system the Americans have now.

You are just so wrong

perhaps you should do some more reading since It seems like you are not american

I can and do read and write English, thank you. And French, Spanish, German and Dutch too. Being European has it's advantages :-P..

I had nothing to do with Woodrow s election so to say it is a system we chose is a farce
if I wanted this broke down corrupt system of feudalism I would have move to Europe

Well, sorry to say, but these matters do not require your personal vindication. If the current situation is not to your liking, start or join a political movement to change it. But until you are successful the old rules are valid, as they were chosen by the majority of American people during the time they were accepted. Wilson signed the act, but the act was not written by Wilson.

Instead europe moved here

Actually, Europeans founded America, and my own countrymen founded New York (New Amsterdam in those days). I did not say we did a very good job there, but it is a fact. Please read a history book some day.
edit on 1-4-2014 by ForteanOrg because: typos

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

edit on 1-4-2014 by ForteanOrg because: Accidental double post, may be erased.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

So there was no secret bankers meeting?

No wait there was

Personally I am 36 and have never paid taxes

Participated in the occupy movement

Will never pay taxes

Will continue to participate In movements to starve this government

And I will/am being hunted like an animal

They try to flush me out with crediit scores and history and so forth

you need a lot more education

Not that euro babble you are spouting

Eta it was not passed by a majority of americans

It was passed by greedy politicians

Yes I know europeans founded america

That why I said europe came here

I see you also need comprehension lessons

edit on pm420143006America/ChicagoTue, 01 Apr 2014 18:59:41 -0500_4u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Another_Nut

So there was no secret bankers meeting?

More than one, methinks. And thats fine with me - it's a democratic right of people to assemble in private.

No wait there was

There you go again. I never said there weren't any, but you already provide a negation of a point I never made.

Personally I am 36 and have never paid taxes

Not even GST? Amazing.

Participated in the occupy movement

Which did not really achieve much, I'm afraid.

And I will/am being hunted like an animal They try to flush me out with crediit scores and history and so forth

Why does your bad credit score / history bother you anyway? I mean, come on, you would not want to LOAN money from those stinking banks anyway, would you?

you need a lot more education

We all do. I've been working on it all of my life and guess I'll never be done.

Not that euro babble you are spouting

Funny you'd say that - in my country, my party is seen as one of the most Euro-critical parties. I can't recall that I have promoted Europe either - I simply stated the truth: that the European system with a Central Bank etc. was the example studied by the Americans which eventually led to the creation of the fed.

Eta it was not passed by a majority of americans It was passed by greedy politicians

Politicians and bankers are Americans too and their power only exists because the people allow it. And don't forget it were these blasted politicians that saved the day when the American public was scared of folks like J.P. Morgan to take over.

If you don't like the system you don't have many options: leave your country (and end up with another system you don't like), start a revolution (and maybe you are that one in a million guy that can pull it off), shut up and put up, keep on lamenting and whining without ever achieving anything - or work within the system to change it. I'd go for the latter if I were you, but clearly, I'm a nutter (who reads books, pays taxes, is an active member of a political party - and has an excellent credit history nevertheless, thank you).

Yes I know europeans founded america. That why I said europe came here

Ah, right. I thought you meant that the European banking system forced itself upon poor America.

I see you also need comprehension lessons

Of course I do.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Work within the system really

Really ? Not even our own president believes that

If link doesnt work just google : obama says you cant change washington from the inside

I address that single bolded bs because that seems the crux of your argument

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Another_Nut

Work within the system really

Yep, that's what I do.

As I've pointed out before there are other options. Go ahead and start a revolution for example. Maybe you are that one in a million guy (or gall) that is able to pull it off. And then Great Things Will Happen. The few that succeeded really changed the world or did they... think "French Revolution" or "Russian revolution".

Invariably the outcomes of revolutions are simply a new system. You simply get from one system into the next. So, I chose to work within the system. Which is not bad as most of mans progression has been made by the poor sods that work within the system anyway.

Really ? Not even our own president believes that

I'm Dutch, actually. So, what the American president does or does not believe is not that important to me. And please note that Obama did not start a revolution. He operates within the system. Second term now - and the last one for him, as that is how the American system works. He won't change it. But even if he tried - he'd need to work within the system. That's how things are done in America (and in Europe too).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join