It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Make It, We Take It! (IRS Infomercial)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Revelations29

YES! Great points!

-

Josh

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Revelations29
reply to post by ForteanOrg

I agree with some of your points. BUT, you cannot simply label people "Zeitgeist crowd" or "Ron Paul followers" as people who do not agree with the Central Banking system. Ron Paul is a wolf in sheep's clothing and the Zeitgeist movie was clever Disinfo.

I was referring to the fact that Ron Paul (who actually features in the video the OP refers to) and the Zeitgeist movement both try to bring the message that our financial system is based on debt and robbery. They both act as if the current system was thought out by some elite, shady group that 'has the power to control us'. It's "they" (the group with the black hats over there) that control "us" (white hats, we). Of course that is nonsense. However, I agree with OP that it would not hurt if the people had better knowledge of how things are done - so they can actually stop it if they feel it should be stopped. Ignorance should be fought.

The people who created the Federal Reserve are people that cannot be touched. They do not have the US peoples interests at heart. You cannot simply blame the US people for the Central Banking system, because this country is a "Democracy" now, not a Republic anymore. The Federal Reserve was created by the Federal Reserve Act, signed by Woodrow Wilson.

Wilson was a Democrat - and winner of the Nobel piece prize - who installed the Fed in 1913 to prevent further damage to the American economy. The Fed was not installed to rob the people, but merely to create an institution like Europe had, which was able to provide money to banks if they needed it.

Before the Fed was brought into existence, a in itself healthy bank or trust fund could actually go broke - if somebody spread a rumour that the bank was in trouble. Even in those wonderful days of gold backed dollars, banks only had a small percentage of the money they had received from hard working customers in their vaults. Most of that money would have been used to stimulate the economy by allowing companies and private persons a loan. So, say that for some reason everbody that had put money in the bank would demand all of it back, the bank would not be able to pay it and would go broke. People knew this and so, as soon as a rumour spread that a bank might be in potential trouble, their customers would run over to the bank to try to get their money back - a bank run.

This had happened various times after the end of the Civil War. The most prominent bank run occured during the Panic of 1907, also known as the Knickerbocker crisis. Banker J.P. Morgan actually prevented further damage by investing 10 million dollars of "his own" money in the banks, but though it prevented further deepening of the crisis, the American people did not think they should be at the mercy of one or two individuals. So, after studying the European model, the American people decided they needed a similar system and so created the Federal Reserve, to provide cash to banks if they needed it.

So, no "elite" that decided to "steal from the people" but a Government trying to protect the interests of the Nation and the People.

Thus, the people had no control over the creation of the Federal Reserve. Just like the people today in the US have no control of the President invading a country if he wished too. (Every war and conflict since WW2 has not passed through Congress)

Something that does not agree with me either, but alas I'm not able to change that.

You bring up a good point of the materialism and greed apart of the culture, and the ignorance. I bet if you went down the street and asked people how our Economy works with the Treasury asking for loans from a Private Bank they would have no idea what you're talking about.

Well, I am an active member of a political party in my country and we make it our policy to discuss this and other things with as many people as we can. Yes, we actively go out into the streets to discuss this, yes, we ring doorbells, we knock on doors. However, many people simply aren't interested as they are far too busy with their everyday lives. Mortgages have to be payed, children raised, work done. Given that most people were raised in the belief that 'learning' is 'boring' and given the mainstream cultural belief that everything should be easy or else it can't be worth your while, their free time is mostly spent fornicating - real or virtual - drinking alcohol, eating fat and sugar and staring at various screens, Only a meager 2 percent of my countries people are active members of a political party - in effect, these two percent decide the course of our Nation. No wonder the people feel isolated from their governments - they themselves are the root cause!

Yes, the population is at fault, but the creation of the Federal Reserve was out of peoples control. We don't have any more Andrew Jackson's, Kennedy's or Lincolns anymore to oppose Central Bankers, they are almost always assassinated or shut out from society.

If people stop being lazy and selfish, it can change. But you'll have to begin with the only person you can change for sure: you.
edit on 28-3-2014 by ForteanOrg because: typos

edit on 28-3-2014 by ForteanOrg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

ForteanOrg
reply to post by Notheycant

Ah, yes, taxes.

What the "Zeitgeist" folks and Ron Paul types always forget to mention is whom it are that enslave us. They present the Fed, the Government and the IRS as if they came from another planet. But the problem is that these 'criminals' that have enslaved us - are we ourselves. We have the system we deserve. There is no supergroup of international bankers that we merely need to execute to solve the problem - this system was build by us, is maintained by us and we profit from it ourselves, and THAT's the reason we still have it.

If we hadn't bought ourselves blind with money that we never earned - and in many cases never can and will earn - to get a bigger car, a bigger house, a trip to Lisboa, expensive clothing, plenty of frappacinos and McFilth, golden rings and watches, Italian shoes, some iNonsense or eThing and more of these empty, costly garbage that only serves to impress others or satisfy or immediate needs, we'd be better off as the banks would not have customers. But it is BECAUSE we think we need stuff NOW, and we need it badly - we need a loan. Which the 'criminals' of the banks will gladly provide, as we, The People, have arranged it so they can do so.

We are whining like drunkards that have no money left to buy another bottle: when they drank the previous one they did not feel the need to work to get the next one. And now we're down and out, complaining loudly and blaming the liquor store. Well, folks, I got news for you: It's not because (just) they kicked the bucket down the road - it's because the overwhelming majority of the Western world has done this for decades. Probably you too.

If you want change - change things yourself. Live modest lives, do not spent more than you can earn during your life, spent wisely, save, and invest your savings in your family, friends and neighbours. Instead of measuring a man (or woman) by the amount of cash s/he has spent, measure him or her by the contribution to society he or she has made.

And heck, stop complaining, start fighting the system. Go, join a volunteers group and work to enhance society for free, no bankers required. If you are a learned person, start teaching for free in the weekends and during the evenings. Try to work less days for a boss that pays you and more for society as a whole. If you can, grow your own food and share it with others. Do you really need that new car - and if so, have you already earned to money to buy it? I Do you need a bigger house or do you need smarter ways to use the old one?

Stop loaning. Stop complaining. Start volunteering. Kill the system.

I survived on less then $500 a year for 5 years. Having done that I've come to realize how much greed and waste there is in this country. We have a cutthroat society based on personal gain at all cost. The majority of people are out for themselves and could care less about anyone else. It's now become acceptable to compare credit scores when dating. Homes are cars are nothing more to most people then a social status. When you've had to make a decision between a loaf of bread or a few potato's crying over taxes becomes superficial when you can afford to eat and have a roof over your head. If your making enough to cry about taxes chances are your far better off then a lot of people.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Me huh? Well how admirable of you to have this illusion in your head that your going out there going out in the street and handing out people flyers while you give out bad information like you just did on the Federal Reserve.

The Federal Reserve was not created in the peoples best interest. The decisions made by Federal Reserve do not have to be ratified by the US president or anyone else in the Executive Branch. The Federal Reserve has also never been audited.

The main problem with the Federal Reserve is it uses the citizens of the US as collateral for the debt that is created with each dollar printed. Like I said before, with every dollar printed comes with a piece of debt attached to it because of the interest rate that is attached to the dollar loaned to the US Government.

That is not a sound economy. You cannot have a healthy economy with a Central Banking system, because there will always be debt. And with debt comes making wars (Gulf of Tonkin, 9/11) to pay off that debt, and unconstitutional taxes.

Get that whole stigma thing of "the elite" out of your head. It holds no ground here. I am simply talking to you about Central Banking and every time I do someone always has to go off the deep end and pull a straw man, always pointing to "the elite". It was a cute tactic before but now it's starting to get old.

Never once did I mention of any "elite".

The most dangerous thing about Central Banking, and why it was created in the first place, is the ability to create endless wars. That is why unless you get rid of a Central Banking system this country will still be enslaved by debt.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Money itself is a setup, usage enforced by conquering in the past 9000 years.

The more money you already have, the more money you get, it multiplies.
The children of those who created this system 9000 years ago and forced people to conquer others .. weaponless people until aware.. are now those who stay in power by inheritance.
Using your own currency or trading is usually highly taxed or forbidden anywhere in the world, but at least Bitcoins exist.
Living without money is impossible, because you have to pay for owning land and need more money to earn money.
In countries usually forced to have an expensive house, forced to pay worth 10+ years hard work in your life.
You're also forced to use and pay for official connections of services to your house.

You have a base need for money, so if you earn 3500 and use for 3400 for living, you earn 100 every month.
When you open a company, the larger it is, the cheaper the production becomes.
If you have multiple companies, you can share their technology and workers to need less of them.
If you have multiple companies, they can in theory trade without tax between each of them.
If you already have multiple companies, you already know what is needed on the market and how things work.
and the list goes on and on..

People will beg those who have money to give them some and give them more back.
So of all these billions of people some might do dark deeds for them. Either way it ends up in the worth loss of money by 50% every 10 years while they gain more and more materials instead of money and owning most of the companies, all small attempts by people to not get their investment, founding their own company failing.
Companies come to them to take their money and give them more back. They do the investments for them.
The workers working for the least amount of money get the job, so people will automatically work for the minimum acceptable condition of the mass, the life minimum with relaxing products included. All the other money goes back to the investors.
Sacrificing yourself, by death, depending on the country, to increase the average payout money. Are you ready to do it?

People falling for "helping society" sadly do not know that they're strengthening a machine of suppression, wise people creating information to those who aren't ready for it, who haven't yet learned that harming others will harm them back of at least the same amount. No matter what happens after life, all possibilities have in common that things come back to you. And not existing again is unrealistic if either room or time is infinite.
People falling for job advancement merely fight against worth loss of money over time, unless their company really rises and cares for their workers.

Become aware of things going on, get together, create one big company, fuse with others and allow anyone to become part of it to expand.

At least that will work until they notice and make new laws.
Freeing one country alone never worked. It will be reconquered in no time, TV causing distraction by lies and division like "left" and "right", self placed rebels (careful! they're not always self placed) or never telling about it at all.
Who noticed Africa, the last unconquered continent, was conquered through the last few decades? Not many.

Please share and feel free to ask for proof, I sacrificed my life for research like this to all.

Normally people can say proof is faked, but I can give you logics that you can see yourself.

Great video by the way.
edit on 28-3-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Revelations29

Me huh? Well how admirable of you to

.. etc. etc.

Please don't supersize yourself. C'est le ton qui fait la musique.

The Federal Reserve was not created in the peoples best interest. The decisions made by Federal Reserve do not have to be ratified by the US president or anyone else in the Executive Branch. The Federal Reserve has also never been audited.

It may not suit your vision, but the FED was created in the peoples best interest. You may argue that the financial system it supports already stunk, and I'm inclined to agree with you, but given the situation in 1913 and the various crises that had occurred before it was the best thing to do way back then.

The main problem with the Federal Reserve is it uses the citizens of the US as collateral for the debt that is created with each dollar printed. Like I said before, with every dollar printed comes with a piece of debt attached to it because of the interest rate that is attached to the dollar loaned to the US Government.

The FED was (and is) an institution run by the banks but under control of the Government. The Board of the Fed is actually chosen by he POTUS, which in turn is chosen by the American People. So, yes, the citizens are collateral for the debt created by their Government - that's what the American citizens want. You may dislike it, but it is the Will of The People.

Get that whole stigma thing of "the elite" out of your head. It holds no ground here.

Neither does it hold ground here - you're barking up the wrong tree. The only ones to blame for their system are the American People themselves, that's exactly my point: there is no elite, this is what the people chose.

The most dangerous thing about Central Banking, and why it was created in the first place, is the ability to create endless wars. That is why unless you get rid of a Central Banking system this country will still be enslaved by debt.

The main reason there is debt is that people like to consume. They want to be able to buy stuff, lots of it, and pay for it later. It's as simple as that. Wars are not created by the FED, but by the Government, run by democratically chosen people. So, yes, wars are being fought because Americans feel they should be fought, not because the Fed does what it is supposed to do (and which it does under control of the American people).

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

wantsome
I survived on less then $500 a year for 5 years.

Could you please teach me how or tell me where?

In Germany I have to pay 900€ rent or pay 650€ tax (to have enough land to self supply food) plus average 400€/month enforced services that you have to take if you own land or a house.. To have work I either need a car or pay for a bus or train which come to even higher costs. Heating, water, repairs cost a lot of money, but are in theory replaceable by natural means, even if illegal and forced to connect your house to those pipes. Making a fire outside is illegal, digging deep is illegal, chopping wood in your own woods is illegal, building your own non 400k€ standardized house, for example made of clay in 1 day is illegal, trading with others fines you for 50% the traded items official value in cash.. which you wouldn't have. While I work I'm forced to spend as much money as I earn, so I couldn't really earn money to live on 400€/year like you.
If we earn more than 400€/month we have to pay half as tax, so only the luckiest of those chosen by selective school get to earn more than they have to use.

Perhaps it might be legal to buy farmer land without a house, but then nobody would take you in for work, because you need mirrors, tools etc to look good and do not have the professional looking resources like a bag, a suit etc .. for which you again need ways to clean. You also need at least a mobile phone to be callable for a job and use printers in a city. Getting to a city or anywhere where you could work is kind of impossible if you have farmer land without a car.

Not sure about costs for farmer land for 1 person only. When I planned to create a real farm I got to costs of over 1 million Euro, mainly from having to buy the land

edit on 29-3-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by oneoneone

in Europe you'll need at least roughly a thousand dollars per month to live a sober, minimalistic life. In my country people without income can apply for social security, which will earn you roughly 680 euro/month (unmarried person, 21 years or older), which is roughly 935 dollars - barely enough.

So, I wonder where it was and how it was that one could survive on 500 bucks for a year.. ?

edit on 29-3-2014 by ForteanOrg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

ForteanOrg

So, after studying the European model, the American people decided they needed a similar system and so created the Federal Reserve, to provide cash to banks if they needed it.

So, no "elite" that decided to "steal from the people" but a Government trying to protect the interests of the Nation and the People.

Bull Feces I say!
Like our governments couldn't print our money?

A lot of back rubs and pay-offs to politicians and murders happened to get us the system we have.

What a propaganda piece, who do you work for?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

You pay high property taxes where you are at? It's ~500 a year here, reasonable as hell considering I paid more than that per month back in NY lol. Since I moved to canada, I haven't even bothered filing my taxes yet, I have made so little money so far. Hoping that will change soon, since we expanded a lot the locations we are willing to go, 2 hour radius now. Sucks ass to have to drive so far, but I suppose should be used to it, back in NY I would sometimes be driving up to 2 and a half hours each way. Work, work, work GRRRRRR, need a winning lotto ticket lol.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Kind of rips off Tim and Eric (Awesome Show Great Job) in my opinion. But is clever and truthful nonetheless

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hilarious couldn't stop laughing lol

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Toadmund

ForteanOrg

So, after studying the European model, the American people decided they needed a similar system and so created the Federal Reserve, to provide cash to banks if they needed it.

Bull Feces I say!
Like our governments couldn't print our money?

A lot of back rubs and pay-offs to politicians and murders happened to get us the system we have.

What a propaganda piece, who do you work for?

Your posting is a very good example of how conspiracy theorists always find ways to stick to their beliefs, regardless any evidence that clearly shows them wrong.

Anybody with access to a library, a university and/or the Internet can study the history of the Fed, and if you do, you will find that I have simply stated known facts. Yes, the American Government could print their own money - and they do, per the construction (involving the Fed) that was chosen by the American people. And, mind you, that took a lot of debate and time. When it finally was converted into Law it stood as a classic example of compromise between the interests of banks and that of public sentiments.

You can, of course, be against the monetary system in your country and feel it has to be revised. But you can't say that it was forced upon the people, it were Americans that chose this system.

If the American People want to revise their system into something that would create the need for MORE Governmental control - per your suggestion - I would be amazed. But to go back to what you had before the Fed was created is not an option either: y' all tried it and it did not work. So, the Americans are stuck between a rock and a hard place and something needs to be done, but simply blaming "the Fed" and / or "The bankers" and / or "The Government" is not a solution.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hey Josh, who funded your video?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquariusdude

Thank you!

-

Josh

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightspore

I did

-

Josh

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

Thank you, I'd like to think we were inspired by the likes of Tim & Eric / The Eric Andre Show

-

Josh

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Notheycant
we're trapped in a system of financial slavery with no apparent way out.

Amen brother. "Income tax" is just another euphemism for that sentence. And anyone who disagrees with that ought to have a deep & focused think about it for once instead of assuming the government innocent until proven guilty. The only thing the government has ever proved is that it's incapable of managing humanity without tragic consequences due to exploitation, abuse of power and plain old greed.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

You are , simply put , wrong

Please provide evidence

There is none

Because it was created by a presidential pen stroke

You are just so wrong

perhaps you should do some more reading since It seems like you are not american

I had nothing to do with Woodrow s election so to say it is a system we chose is a farce

if I wanted this broke down corrupt system of feudalism I would have move to Europe

Instead europe moved here
edit on pm320143109America/ChicagoSun, 30 Mar 2014 21:45:49 -0500_3u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Well this reminds me of a powerful interview with Congressman George A Henson who was diesel-tortured by the 'system' for challenging the IRS.

He was left with no ability to walk and his bottom teeth completely destroyed due to willful neglect by the prison guards

Here's the interview (recorded in 1997 & discusses NWO)

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join