It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Make It, We Take It! (IRS Infomercial)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Hi Guys,

We're changing it up a bit for this week's episode of Don't Tread on Media--we were actually commissioned by a fantastic organization (who wishes to remain anonymous) to create the video below, but we were happy to do it because we are such strong believers in the services that they provide!

A good point to start our conversation today is "what's your favorite thing about paying taxes?" We all love doing our part to keep democracy alive and well in the free world, and it's my theory that the only reason there isn't more transparency in how our money is spent is because the Government wants to keep us guessing so we'll be more surprised when we find out. Just like Christmas!

But no conversation should remain one-sided, so I'd also be interested to hear if any of you out there think there might be a conspiracy or two behind the tax collectors and how they deal with our money. What about that Federal Reserve thing? I know that I fully trust them, but I'm always open to hear other points of view.

But in all seriousness, our current tax system is (in my opinion) a well executed scam perpetuated by a debt that can never be paid off due to the fact that the moment every dollar is printed it already has debt on it. There's a great video on the whole system (www.youtube.com...) that really opened my eyes up to the whole scam. Add in the fact that the 16th amendment (income tax) was never ratified, the tax code is over 90,000 pages long and the fact that we technically work 4-5 months a year for the IRS if we break it all down mathematically, we're trapped in a system of financial slavery with no apparent way out.

Tax Day (my favorite holiday) is almost here! Let's all talk about how excited we are.

Bye TV,

Josh LeCash

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Awesome.. I literally laughed out loud. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Notheycant

Hey Josh,

Let me know how the audit goes!! LOL

Love,
Snarl

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Haha I am anticipating the worst (Hopefully that will garner us some attention)

-

Josh

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Nice work, I loved it! Though I do think you missed an opportunity to speculate on what the money is being spent on! Could have had some fun with that... Or could have gone into how the money is spent killing and torturing people around the world, hell even the people paying! Like could have mentioned how the police you pay for could bust in your house and shoot your dog and you! Added bonus! Could be like a surprise to keep you on your toes, owwww will today be the day we get raided and killed??? I just can't bare the suspense! Lol

Or you could have been like...

"People always ask us where the money goes, so we made a small montage to help put you all at ease..." *Big cheesy smile/wink

queue montage of all the terrifying things the gov has done. Show picture of the torturing, videos of the bombings and clips from the helicopter shooting cameramen and innocent good samaritans, clips from the woman getting run over by the mercs. Spinkle in some home grown terror activities, some TSA malestation, checkpoints, shootings, roadside strip searches, police brutality and murder... Maybe finish up with some of the grand claims made by politicians, obama winning the peace prize etc...

The whole while you're in frame pointing and gesturing with a big cheesy smile, offering the goods like a late night shopping channel.

"As you can see the money we steal from you is well spent!"

Now that would have made my day!

But sorry I digress, It was awesome all the same. Really good work.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
7 beached whales FTW!

Sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying. I would however, appreciate hearing this kind of truth than the typical "piss on me and tell me it's raining" tactics that are constantly used.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Obey Obey Obey Obey Obey Obey Obey Obey Obey Obey Obey Obey

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I wonder whats so funny about it.
you got taxed from your birth to death

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

NullVoid
I wonder whats so funny about it.
you got taxed from your birth to death

Because, if we didn't laugh, we'd cry at the way of things.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I have yet to see a video I like from "Don't Tread On Media".

My opinion.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Hi Josh
Great video infomercial. you make it , we take it couldn't be more true.

I'm in Canada. Not done my taxes yet. I need to sort through my receipts for what I hope to claim to lower my tax payment.

Today I was trying to deal with my property taxes. They refused to give me the disability grant. I sent in all the proof I had to show my home really has been modified. Not good enough. They're being dickheads. I'm going to have to appeal.

I believe the property taxes go towards schools, library, hospitals, fire, garbage collection, etc. at least it says that on the invoice.

Anyways yes it's all a scam. I'm hoping I won't have the same ussues with my taxes. Hope I can claim my medical needs.bring down my payment I will owe.

God only knows what they do with the money they take in. We sure don't get it back. Some if it goes to support welfare or people on unemployment insurance. The rest might be to build roads, bridges, etc, but the big companies who do those jobs make silent deals about bidding. They raise the cost.

They get you from any angle they can.

Been audited before. Not fun. You find all the receipts but they want one you can't find. Turned the house upside down looking for papers. After all that, they say not good enough. Pay this big bill now.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
On a side note, referencing my post above. My husbands company was audited. In the end they told him to pay 90k and he just says ok and starts his installment payments. Very high interest on that. He just pays it! He complains of course, but not to them. They said that's the bill.he bowed down and paid.

See I wouldn't. I want to know his this was calculated, what it really means and find ways to get out of it. Fight back, don't just be ok whatever you say, I will do, because you're the rulers.

Do you think this is an attitude most have, to be so submissive?

It's like they say this is our invoice, this is what we charge, this is what you must pay us. Including fines and penalties.
Or else!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I've been audited every year since I've retired. I don't know if that's normal or not. But it sure does seem shady.

Since when though is it considered a crime wanting to know where my money is being spent? I have no prob paying taxes for the infrastructure or National Defense. But my tax money going to save the Delta Smelt?, or some such idiotic thing...that fires me up.

It's time to reign in the IRS and their masters. They are out of control.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

TDawgRex
I've been audited every year since I've retired.

I got audited the same way. And when I asked ... the auditor kind'a winked and said, "It's because you're an easy case and we've got a quota to meet. You don't really mind do ya?"

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Snarl

TDawgRex

I got audited the same way. And when I asked ... the auditor kind'a winked and said, "It's because you're an easy case and we've got a quota to meet. You don't really mind do ya?"

I'm easy!?

It's pretty sad that the only sex I seem to be getting lately is when the Gov't is the one doing the screwing.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

TDawgRex

Snarl

TDawgRex

I'm easy!?

It's pretty sad that the only sex I seem to be getting lately is when the Gov't is the one doing the screwing.

They must like the way you 'buck' (how many ways can that be misconstrued?). LOL

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Ah, yes, taxes.

What the "Zeitgeist" folks and Ron Paul types always forget to mention is whom it are that enslave us. They present the Fed, the Government and the IRS as if they came from another planet. But the problem is that these 'criminals' that have enslaved us - are we ourselves. We have the system we deserve. There is no supergroup of international bankers that we merely need to execute to solve the problem - this system was build by us, is maintained by us and we profit from it ourselves, and THAT's the reason we still have it.

If we hadn't bought ourselves blind with money that we never earned - and in many cases never can and will earn - to get a bigger car, a bigger house, a trip to Lisboa, expensive clothing, plenty of frappacinos and McFilth, golden rings and watches, Italian shoes, some iNonsense or eThing and more of these empty, costly garbage that only serves to impress others or satisfy or immediate needs, we'd be better off as the banks would not have customers. But it is BECAUSE we think we need stuff NOW, and we need it badly - we need a loan. Which the 'criminals' of the banks will gladly provide, as we, The People, have arranged it so they can do so.

We are whining like drunkards that have no money left to buy another bottle: when they drank the previous one they did not feel the need to work to get the next one. And now we're down and out, complaining loudly and blaming the liquor store. Well, folks, I got news for you: It's not because (just) they kicked the bucket down the road - it's because the overwhelming majority of the Western world has done this for decades. Probably you too.

If you want change - change things yourself. Live modest lives, do not spent more than you can earn during your life, spent wisely, save, and invest your savings in your family, friends and neighbours. Instead of measuring a man (or woman) by the amount of cash s/he has spent, measure him or her by the contribution to society he or she has made.

And heck, stop complaining, start fighting the system. Go, join a volunteers group and work to enhance society for free, no bankers required. If you are a learned person, start teaching for free in the weekends and during the evenings. Try to work less days for a boss that pays you and more for society as a whole. If you can, grow your own food and share it with others. Do you really need that new car - and if so, have you already earned to money to buy it? I Do you need a bigger house or do you need smarter ways to use the old one?

Stop loaning. Stop complaining. Start volunteering. Kill the system.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The IRS was created to try to pay off a system that creates perpetual debt with every dollar printed. When the United States needs money, they take a loan from a Private Bank called the Federal Reserve. The dollars are loaned at interest, thus creating a perpetual debt system with each dollar printed. That's why this country will never be able to pay it's debt back. But it tries too, one of the ways is through the IRS.

These bankers use the IRS as high way robbery. It's a complete scam. They are making trillions off of peoples blood and sweat.

Once we enter a time where Central Banking ceases to exist, we as a people can finally be free.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ForteanOrg

I agree with some of your points. BUT, you cannot simply label people "Zeitgeist crowd" or "Ron Paul followers" as people who do not agree with the Central Banking system. Ron Paul is a wolf in sheep's clothing and the Zeitgeist movie was clever Disinfo.

The people who created the Federal Reserve are people that cannot be touched. They do not have the US peoples interests at heart. You cannot simply blame the US people for the Central Banking system, because this country is a "Democracy" now, not a Republic anymore. The Federal Reserve was created by the Federal Reserve Act, signed by Woodrow Wilson.

Thus, the people had no control over the creation of the Federal Reserve. Just like the people today in the US have no control of the President invading a country if he wished too. (Every war and conflict since WW2 has not passed through Congress)

You bring up a good point of the materialism and greed apart of the culture, and the ignorance. I bet if you went down the street and asked people how our Economy works with the Treasury asking for loans from a Private Bank they would have no idea what you're talking about.

Yes, the population is at fault, but the creation of the Federal Reserve was out of peoples control. We don't have any more Andrew Jackson's, Kennedy's or Lincolns anymore to oppose Central Bankers, they are almost always assassinated or shut out from society.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

That is absolutely insane (I am going through the same thing right now I "owe" a ton + high interest) It's basically a form of economic slavery. There is no law that states we need to pay an income tax. But they have the guns, courts, and prisons.

-

Josh

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join