It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Fraud

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

hellobruce

LightningStrikesHere
Did you watch the video?
What do you think?

It is full of the normal birther lies, like Obama spent millions to hide his BC....

Funny how Zullo has never released Reid's report...... and how the Cold Cream Posers have come up with nothing (Although some got a paid holiday in Hawaii!)

Ok fair enough ..

My question is why would these people be lying?

For public /political Gain?

Maybe somone is behind the screen pulling strings ? What do you think?

I feel it can't be a lie if they believe it right?

What say you?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

LightningStrikesHere

A lot of birthers are just racist, hating the fact that a black man was legally elected POTUS twice, some just hate the fact that a democrat is the President, some are just there to make money.

I feel it can't be a lie if they believe it right? What say you?

That is one of the silliest statements ever - people believe in the tooth fairy, Santa Claus etc does that make them true?

Most birthers refuse to look at the actual evidence, just believing anything that they read on a birther website.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

hellobruce

LightningStrikesHere

A lot of birthers are just racist, hating the fact that a black man was legally elected POTUS twice, some just hate the fact that a democrat is the President, some are just there to make money.

I feel it can't be a lie if they believe it right? What say you?

That is one of the silliest statements ever - people believe in the tooth fairy, Santa Claus etc does that make them true?

Most birthers refuse to look at the actual evidence, just believing anything that they read on a birther website.

I am really trying to reason with you ,but your views are very very extreme.

I for one do NOT agree with the Racism remarks ,if you honestly feel its about black &white your seriously mistaken.

Every single person i have met (in person) whom share the same understanding as a "birther" have never ever brought up the RACE factor .. And i have discus this with all different walks of life..

Shame on you for such a statement....SMH

Its like your classifying people into this sub category of "birther" as if they are different from you or i?

Say who made your way of thought superior standard?

Maybe they see other detail facts that you have yet to discover?

or vice versa ....

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
Every single person i have met (in person) whom share the same understanding as a "birther" have never ever brought up the RACE factor ..

Of course they have not - they do not like to admit it to anyone.

The Rationalwiki has a good explanation....

Birthers hit the goddamn roof when you point out the blindingly obvious fact that their ideas and associates are fundamentally racist.

rationalwiki.org...

Why have birthers insisted in seeing all of Obama's records, when they did not demand the same records of any previous President?

Why have birthers made up so much nonsense about Obama, eg. even in this thread, like claiming he has spent millions to hide his BC.

There has even been a birther court case are over his race...

Tuesday, Gordon Warren Epperly filed a lawsuit in Alaska challenging President Obama’s inclusion on the 2012 presidential ballot. What’s Epperly’s beef? Apparently, he feels Negroes and mulattoes can’t be president because they aren’t really citizens. His lawsuit states:

Barack Hussein Obama II, a.k.a. Barack Hussein Obama, a.ka. Barack H. Obama has the race status of being a “mulatto.” .......... As Barack Hussein Obama II is of the “mulatto” race, his status of citizenship is founded upon the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. Before the [purported] ratification of the Fourteenth Amendment, the race of “Negro” or “mulatto” had no standing to be citizens of the United States under the United States Constitution.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Sad fact of the matter is, some people don't mind being lied to. During the original election, I was called racist repeatedly, for not supporting our future President. I asked a few folks right here on ATS, and the consensus seemed to be, that they didn't care whether he lied or not. There's the old tired excuses of course. "Why did no one complain about Bush's lies?" Those one's never seem to remember the pictures of Bush with a Hitler mustache, or the fact that he is/was hated by most. Seems like, folks just don't mind being lied to. I cannot fathom that mindset. I cannot reconcile willingly overlooking dishonesty. All it would've taken was 10 minutes, and a live feed, and all this would have been over with 6 years ago.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

hellobruce

LightningStrikesHere
Every single person i have met (in person) whom share the same understanding as a "birther" have never ever brought up the RACE factor ..

Of course they have not - they do not like to admit it to anyone.

The Rationalwiki has a good explanation....

Birthers hit the goddamn roof when you point out the blindingly obvious fact that their ideas and associates are fundamentally racist.

rationalwiki.org...

Why have birthers insisted in seeing all of Obama's records, when they did not demand the same records of any previous President?

Why have birthers made up so much nonsense about Obama, eg. even in this thread, like claiming he has spent millions to hide his BC.

There has even been a birther court case are over his race...

Tuesday, Gordon Warren Epperly filed a lawsuit in Alaska challenging President Obama’s inclusion on the 2012 presidential ballot. What’s Epperly’s beef? Apparently, he feels Negroes and mulattoes can’t be president because they aren’t really citizens. His lawsuit states:

Barack Hussein Obama II, a.k.a. Barack Hussein Obama, a.ka. Barack H. Obama has the race status of being a “mulatto.” .......... As Barack Hussein Obama II is of the “mulatto” race, his status of citizenship is founded upon the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. Before the [purported] ratification of the Fourteenth Amendment, the race of “Negro” or “mulatto” had no standing to be citizens of the United States under the United States Constitution.

I notice how you only chosen to acknowledge my "race concerns" thats fine

However , this is truly comical to me , because i have never ever ever even consider his race be an issues ,and i am CERTAIN ! That most "birters" (as you call them) would agree with me !.

You can't take a single case and present it as FACT that all "birthers" Have the same MOTIVE.

That's complete Hogwash !

Proof! ? Did you not see my statement few pages back saying i was in support of the election of Mr. Obama ?

I was driven to investigate the whole BC thing simply because of curiosity and suspicious circumstances surrounding the whole thing....

And for the record i hopped on board the BC train late....

Racism ...pshhhh... Enough with it already

I am 100 percent sure Morgan Freeman would agree with me here ;-)

Cheers

LSH

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
You can't take a single case and present it as FACT that all "birthers" Have the same MOTIVE.

Where did I do that, claim all birthers were racists?
edit on 28-3-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Chronogoblin
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Sad fact of the matter is, some people don't mind being lied to. During the original election, I was called racis repeatedly, for not supporting our future President. I asked a few folks right here on ATS, and the consensus seemed to be, that they didn't care whether he lied or not. There's the old tired excuses of course. "Why did no one complain about Bush's lies?" Those one's never seem to remember the pictures of Bush with a Hitler mustache, or the fact that he is/was hated by most. Seems like, folks just don't mind being lied to. I cannot fathom that mindset. I cannot reconcile willingly overlooking dishonesty. All it would've taken was 10 minutes, and a live feed, and all this would have been over with 6 years ago.

Well said buddy well said !

And i agree with you fully..

I completely disliked BUSH , just as i completely dislike OBAMA , but hey guess what! I didn't start out feeling that way about the both of them! ....

I investigated bush war crimes more so then i have Obamas BC ...

But since its "Obama" I guess i can be labeled as a Racist?

Away with the Race card already sounds like a desperate Attempt to win a debate..

What say you.buddy?
edit on 0042023130432th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

hellobruce

LightningStrikesHere

Where did I do that?

Do i need to highlight it for you?

Text Tuesday, Gordon Warren Epperly filed a lawsuit in Alaska challenging President Obama’s inclusion on the 2012 presidential ballot. What’s Epperly’s beef? Apparently, he feels Negroes and mulattoes can’t be president because they aren’t really citizens. His lawsuit states:

Your whole post was centered on that... Are you kidding me?
edit on 0022023130232th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
reply to post by kdyam

Whether his birth certificate is valid or not, this president is set. He stands to make a lot of money on the lecture circuit.

I know.... at it galls me to this day that our future leaders would listen to anything he has to say and actually take it to heart. He is a very charismatic speaker... and a horrible leader...

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

kdyam

brazenalderpadrescorpio
reply to post by kdyam

Whether his birth certificate is valid or not, this president is set. He stands to make a lot of money on the lecture circuit.

I know.... at it galls me to this day that our future leaders would listen to anything he has to say and actually take it to heart. He is a very charismatic speaker... and a horrible leader...

Yes he does have a charm about him.

Be aware of wolf in sheeps clothing as the saying goes ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join