It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Anton Wilson: The CIA/Vatican/Mafia connection.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Here is a great presentation given by the late and great Robert Anton Wilson on the connections between the CIA, the Vatican and the Mafia. I watched it last night and have to say it is definitely worth a view. Minus the strange musical act (which is just plain awful! lol) in between his presentation and his q & a.

Start at 2:47-58:09 (the part worth watching.)
q&a starts at 1:10:45 (nothing that great.)

I was clueless about these connections before watching. I found the parts about Licio Gelli (Italian Finacier, P2 Mason, Spy) to be extremely fascinating as well.
Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyFlatulence

ROOOOOAR!

damn my slow internet connection to the bowels of the abyss!

I'm gonna need to check this out later when I have got more bandwidth to work with. Thanks for posting DenyFlatulence! RAW is one of my all time favorite people, Eris rock his soul!

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Irish Jokes in bad taste-Freemasonry conquered the world. Please Be nice if you could trim this down somehow. Just too much to listen too. At the 41 mark he says "the mafia never could get to Castro to assassinate him"

Wrong

They never tried-They took the money it was given to Santos (Trafficante) who gave it to Hoffa. This is the same money that put Hoffa in prison for tax evasion.

If the guy doesn't know that....... Still it's just too long to listen to the rest-he might have some good things to say.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Havent watched the video yet this morning but the mafia and vatican reminded me of this story

aftermathnews.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I listened to the first 12 minutes and he rambled about non sense the whole time....If anyone knows the exact time where he speaks of anything relevant please share!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Reply to spooky:
Hmmm...
I guess we're watching two entirely different videos? All I heard was RAW giving praise about the Irish, and they're unique way of thinking. He did say Joyce only thought there was 3 great Irish Philosophers in history.
I will reserve any comment about the Castro assassination money. Until I can look into it further.

Reply to Cosmicexporer:
RAW does like to jump around on "seemingly" unrelated topics.. He does do a little George Bush/Dan Quayle schtick in the first couple minutes. I found this to be rather charming and also helps give his presentation a "historical personality." It is a long video, but with a lot of really great and insightful information on the topic at hand. I personally found it to be as entertaining as it was relevant to the CIA/Mafia/Vatican connection.

"Anything relevant," eh? Hmm let's see.. I'd recommend this part for you:
1:09:20 - 1:10:12.

edit on 27-3-2014 by DenyFlatulence because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

Sorry for joshing you a little in my last post..

Here you go!
Start video at 13:22

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyFlatulence

haha its ok mate...ill give it another shot here today!

top topics

join