It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Media list of keywords

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
These are DHS keywords, that abbreviation is one of them and this could put me at risk as i have posted it other places.
This is from 2012, but it is some.

animalnewyork.com/2012/the-department-of-homeland-security-is-searching-your-facebook-and-twitter-for-these-words/

If anyone can find a newer list please post it here.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well....That list ensures That I and everyone else on the planet who communicates electronically is hooped!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

They're spreading the net wide, huh? I guess everybody's guilty, then. Maybe I should turn myself in.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Any proof that animalnewyork.com is a reputable, peer-reviewed website known to produce information that is verifiable? This list seems to incorporate dozens of terms that may be used to search for legitimate subjects as well. Who authored this? what are that person's credentials? does DHS confirm the accuracy of this list? ETC.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

I think they missed some relevant terms: birthday cake, Christmas, Donald Duck, Lima beans...If you're gonna do it, do it right!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tonyb1968

No idea, Just watching out.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Please dont S&F me so that people don't think i am doing this for that, i am simply keeping watch on information and sharing any findings i have.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Yes i agree!! Gotta catch em all!!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

...I miss my son who's in Afghanistan, etcetera. Why doesn't the gov't go full paranoid? Lol.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Not a single, peer-reviewed, VERIFYABLE website included here. MSN, CNN, FOX, MIT, UCLA, or other SCIENTIFICALLY controlled, verifiable sites would be welcome. You have NO proof. Nothing. Name some one I can contact that is not considered a QUACK in his/her field. Who do I call? Email? If you have a picture, can you name the photographer? Can you give the coordinates of the photograph? The date? The Time? The LEGAL names of other witnesses? Without this information, we have NOTHING to believe and you have a LOT to PROVE.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

tonyb1968
Not a single, peer-reviewed, VERIFYABLE website included here. MSN, CNN, FOX, MIT, UCLA, or other SCIENTIFICALLY controlled, verifiable sites would be welcome. You have NO proof. Nothing. Name some one I can contact that is not considered a QUACK in his/her field. Who do I call? Email? If you have a picture, can you name the photographer? Can you give the coordinates of the photograph? The date? The Time? The LEGAL names of other witnesses? Without this information, we have NOTHING to believe and you have a LOT to PROVE.

Troll much??

Are you serious? What does a photographer or photograph coordinates have to do with the OP? CNN? FOX? That's laughable! You'd never get this kind of information from them...You do know what ATS is about, right? People on this site find and share this sort of information, in order to inform the members of ATS, to enlighten each other with the real and important issues that are REALLY affecting us, right now. Not some made up, pre-written garbage like they share on FOX & CNN.

Want irrefutable proof? Go to your Facespace page, or your blog, or whatever, and post some of those terms. In full sentences. Use 'em all, while you're at it!

If they sound half as crazy as your reply above, the Feds will be at your door, real fast.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
After several edits I think I'm done trying to fix my post, lol.
edit on 3 27 2014 by JohnTheSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lovebeck

Actually, this looks less like trolling and more like "you are making an extraordinary claim, is there some sort of verifiable proof?" I was under the impression we were supposed to deny ignorance, not attack others for wishing proof.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tonyb1968

Man, or woman, why do people overreact like this. I COME HERE TO FIND OUT IF IT IS REAL OR NOT. So quit snapping and tell me what you think, jeeze.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
For you who aren't being like that, i do not have proof. But i thought that PRISM was considered a real deal here, and if thats the case then YES there are keywords. If they are the ones on this list or not that is what i came here to find out.

top topics

join