It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight MH370 - Pilot negotatiated with Malaysian government for release of political prisoner?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
What about the official report that the plane zig-zagged thru the Straits of Malacca? I don't see that happening unless it was an attempt to fly into Petronas Towers. A shoot-down or splash-down makes the most sense, with all things considered...the flight simulator, govt complacency, turmoil with Islamist prisoners, deflection...the whole ball of wax.

"Disappearing" a jumbo jet, without a trace of wreckage, isn't happening.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
We have at least TWO witnesses who SAW the/one plane burning.

We have ONE alleged radio communications where someone said they caught communication from MH370 with the pilot(s) mentioning problems like that the cabin was disintegrating or depressurizing.

We know about a large shipment of lithium batteries.

We ONLY know that devices stopped working but we do NOT know that a person actually intentionally turned them off. This, as well as all the other crap, terrorists etc. is nothing but shoddy tabloid media hype with nothing to stand on. "Flight Simulator"? Cheezus god...he had a flight simulator like many other pilots and enthusiasts do. Media/news === DUMB IDIOTS who write stuff just so they have a story they can sell.

It's much, much, MUCH more likely the plane caught fire, the fire disabled communications, radar etc.....pilot tried to extinguish fire by changing altitude...POSSIBLY even intentionally de-pressurizing plane in an attempt to extinguish fire.

Crew got disabled when fire/smoke took over, plane continued many hours on AP and finally crashed/plunged into the ocean.

It has not been found yet NOT because of "aliens" or "super weapons from space"...but simply because of sheer incompetency.
edit on 6/21/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
>>
I don't see that happening unless it was an attempt to fly into Petronas Towers.
>>

Just because 9/11 happened doesn't mean all of a sudden pilots all over the world feel an urge to crash planes into buildings.

Don't get me wrong, there is (IMHO) no indication about bad/evil intent whatsoever.... they try to paint the pilot(s) as suicide terrorists and other stuff because this is the screwed up world we live in where SUCH seems more likely than a fire on board? Give me a break. In reality the pilot likely faced a HORRIBLE situation with a fire outbreak literally in the middle of nowhere and no way to land "any time soon"...and he is likely a hero having tried whatever he could to save the plane. Everything else is tabloid media nonsense, even the SPECULATION that someone manually shut of pingers, comms etc. It is my understanding that a fire in the electronics compartment, in the right location, can trigger those devices going offline...it's a very unfortunate chain of events but it is possible.
edit on 6/21/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I understand. The cabin fire is a real possibility, but there are some open questions aside from that.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed
>>
I don't see that happening unless it was an attempt to fly into Petronas Towers.
>>

Just because 9/11 happened doesn't mean all of a sudden pilots all over the world feel an urge to crash planes into buildings.

Don't get me wrong, there is (IMHO) no indication about bad/evil intent whatsoever.... they try to paint the pilot(s) as suicide terrorists and other stuff because this is the screwed up world we live in where SUCH seems more likely than a fire on board? Give me a break. In reality the pilot likely faced a HORRIBLE situation with a fire outbreak literally in the middle of nowhere and no way to land "any time soon"...and he is likely a hero having tried whatever he could to save the plane. Everything else is tabloid media nonsense, even the SPECULATION that someone manually shut of pingers, comms etc. It is my understanding that a fire in the electronics compartment, in the right location, can trigger those devices going offline...it's a very unfortunate chain of events but it is possible.

WOW!

You really really want to believe TPTB, don't you? Just about EVERYTHING you claim as proof of the cover story is misinformed at best and far more likely DUPLICITOUS.

There is a HUGE INCENTIVE to DENY a Skyjacking, because it is the only way to deprive the perpetrators of the notoriety they seek. Their claims of responsibility have been reported and SUPPRESSED.

History has shown the frequent strategic uses of misinformation by governments, yet you would accept an explanation transparently designed for the express purpose of minimizing panic, VERBATIM.

The cover story is what the Government, the Airlines Boeing and the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK would want you to believe for the simple reason it minimizes financial repercussions.

But point for point your interpretation is FLAWED:

A single tap of a button would have sent a MAYDAY.

The transponders were shut down 14 minutes apart.

The plane changed course multiple times keeping it far from radar.

"Depressurizing the plane" is not an established fire suppression procedure as it would KILL THE PASSENGERS.

The garbled radio message is simply a garbled radio message, it doesn't indicate ANYTHING.

The "burning plane" witness on the oil rig saw a celestial object such as a shooting star.

The fisherman that witnessed the plane at EXTREME low level did not report either a fire or electrical fault as the nav lights were on.

The female yachter witness has appeared out of nowhere MONTHS after the HIJACKING.

Lithium batteries are not a danger when not being used or charged and when stored correctly.

The Petronas Twin Towers are the closest thing in the world to the World Trade Twin Towers and the Hijackers were from the same organization that is alledged to be responsible for 9/11. Saying, "All of a sudden pilots all over the world feel an urge to crash into buildings" is ridiculous and misleading, since the last time was 13 years ago.

There is not a single element to this whole affair that conflicts with the Skyjacking theory, yet there are DOZENS that show the cover story to be a FAIRY TALE.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
A new thread emerges...

Pilot Chief Suspect in Malaysia Flight Disappearance

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
A new thread emerges...

Pilot Chief Suspect in Malaysia Flight Disappearance

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The "new thread" should be locked as it is a duplicate of this pre-existing thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Dude... da fuq you talkin about a hijacking? its one thing to debunk, it's another to debunk with theories.
Don't get me wrong, I agree with you to some extent.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bservant
a reply to: Psynic

Dude... da fuq you talkin about a hijacking? its one thing to debunk, it's another to debunk with theories.
Don't get me wrong, I agree with you to some extent.

Go back to sleep.

You were having a bad dream.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

edit on -05:0003147502014-07-20T16:50:03-05:00 by Psynic because: Mods please delete

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

edit on -05:0025147482014-07-20T16:48:25-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
Right.....

And how did they plan on the exchange and escape .....

Sounds like more hogwash to me ...

I have to agree, btw, this story came out more than a month ago. I didn't believe it then and I don't believe it now. In any terrorist negotiation, there is generally a demand and a viable exit plan. There is no viable exit plan.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

originally posted by: Bilk22

I'm sure we'll never get to the truth of what ever happened.

"I'm sure we will never get to the truth of what ever happened "
_________________________________________________________________________________

It will take an crisis of considerably greater magnitude to get us out of this chapter.

As I said above, "It's going to take a crisis of considerably greater magnitude to get us out of this chapter".
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Such as another Malaysia airliner being shot down.

Isn't it great when a plan comes together
edit on -05:0004147032014-07-21T08:03:04-05:00 by Psynic because: I guess you can't quote yourself on ATS.

edit on -05:0049147042014-07-21T08:04:49-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join