It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rage: Teacher Avoids Jail After Sexual Relationship With 11 Year Old

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Danny85

There have been quite a few female teachers in the UK sent to prison. Some right lookers too, going with 15/16 year old boys and all got jail time.

Where were these teachers when I was at school.....

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

"she is not authorized to teach in BC."

She should be on the sex offenders list and not be allowed around children or be a teacher anywhere !!!!

edit on 27-3-2014 by SalientSkivvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Some men get to walk free...
That DuPont heir that molested his daughter AND infant son will never see bars due to the number of zeros in the accounts.
But with teachers...yeah. I heard about it growing up after the fact. One teacher, female, had relations with at least 3 students. A teacher's aide in the high school gave the clap to a freshman! Nothing was said or done. Hey small town, USA!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Where will you find lots of pedophiles? Where there's lots of kids. School is rampant with these perverts. That being said, where the hell were hot teachers wanting to get it on when I was in school???? All I had was a big ugly woman who had a pet iguana on her shoulder. My hormones were raging but I still wasn't that hard up!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Domo1
The CHILD was not able to consent. Any teacher knows that. Especially one that's almost 60. Yes, I think it makes a difference that the boy wasn't being forced, but that still doesn't make it OK.

If I read it right, she wasn't almost 60 at the time, 16 years ago she was 43 years old.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm just postulating here, so I'm open to critique. But I think that women have misunderstood men when they assert that men want sex all the time and are often indifferent to the partner. And unfortunately, the masses have misinterpreted similarly. People need to see the protection of males' sexual rights as just as deserving of respect as those of women. And people need to also see that it's often the perceived victim who makes the best villain.

She deserves prison. No less. #&%$ her.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

That is pretty disturbing and it is a very serious issue. You're not wrong on female sex offenders getting let off easier. For whatever whacked out reason, having an older woman engage in sexual activities with a minor often seems to be painted as an achievement for the minor in question. It's incredibly disturbing in my book. She should be in jail. Period. Takes a pretty sick human being of either gender to do what she was doing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join