It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This was an experiment I did awhile back to show other I wasn't crazy. I wanted to have the beings in the clouds mimic shapes as a way to communicate. After the first few rounds of basic shape were successful, i decided to make it a symbol as a way to rule out it being dismissed as random coincidence. Here is what I got:

This took them about 10 minutes. Through out the rest of the day and the following day, This shape would appear in the sky in different places when I came outside. They appear to communicate via telepathy and are friendly. Saying they come in peace.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Puppytoven

That's cool but may I suggest next time you make the image you drew appear in every picture and have them timestamped. It's easy for someone to say you drew the image after the cloud formation.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Can someone please point it out to me? I see nothing but clouds...sorry. I actually WISH I could see it.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Why didn't you put these in your other thread?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Another suggestion would be for the clouds to actual resemble something.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

TheLieWeLive

That's cool but may I suggest next time you make the image you drew appear in every picture and have them timestamped. It's easy for someone to say you drew the image after the cloud formation.

Because its just as easy to fake a time stamp. I shoot in RAW so I have to convert them to jpeg in order to post.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

gwynnhwyfar

Why didn't you put these in your other thread?

Because it's a long story and I wanted to start with how things turned out. In case others are out there who are actually trying to get theior attention. They should knows it's not going to be a happy ride and thats something I think people should know. The experiments I did were to come in future posts because I have over a year and a half of stuff.

Also, I know what it is I am looking at and need to post how to read what they are looking at. Because, yeah, to most, the will look like.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Ok, looking forward to seeing the rest.

(post by tonyb1968 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

(post by tonyb1968 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I think I have just lost the will to live. What is going on in the OP?

Is this some kind of wind up? Seriously?

Can someone explain this to me please?

Spiro
edit on 27-3-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I'm not quite sure.. just not seeing it.. Maybe you can have them create a crop circle on that hillside or maybe levitate a cow or something..

Oh, and clean the UFO's off your lens.

edit on 27-3-2014 by JDJ333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
is this a new thing? taking pictures which show nothing odd and then pointing out the inherent oddities in them?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I am not seeing the image you drew anywhere in the clouds.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

If you guys need everything done for you in order to see anything then you've got no right to be so glib.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
i still see nothing akin to what you are trying to get me to see sir, sorry. i would suggest maybe being slightly skeptical about these sorts of thoughts and maybe consider the possibility of an intense confirmation bias going on here...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

this one looks even less like it, than the unaltered pic.

you should have used your photoshop skills to make the clouds looks like your little drawing.

edit on 29-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: seriously in what world does this

look like this

the twilight zone
edit on 29-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Puppytoven

If you guys need everything done for you in order to see anything then you've got no right to be so glib.

It appears we do. I for one don't have the power to interact with these cloud beings you speak of.

Would you mind doing another experiment?

Would you ask the cloud beings to make an exact replica of our DNA spirals please?

Cheers

Spiro, that is, Spiro

top topics

join