It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare to have your mind blown.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
There must have been an adult just off camera view instructing him what to do.

Do I need a sarcasm tag, or did you realize this was sarcasm?
Kid ain't half bad.
edit on 27-3-2014 by g146541 because: fat fingered

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If you search Avery Drummer on YouTube you will find his channel. He has videos from when he was 3 and 4. I actually subscribe to him since he lives in my area. The kid is a natural!

YouTube page

JT

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

There are a multitude of young, up and coming musicians that are exceptionally gifted and talented. Both male and female. They're all over youtube, and other places. I believe, if they are allowed to flourish, they will far surpass the greats from the last 50 years, in every genre of music.

Indeed, and I just hope they don't get funneled into the cookie cutter formula studios put out these days with too much compression, auto tune and minimum complexity. I keep hoping music will return to genuine musicianship and songwriting instead of poppy youth and beauty with the same tonal qualities, all sounding like they came from the same effects combos.
Even the rock/metal genres are sounding the same these days. Of course there are exceptions, but most new artists sound the same. Tis sad the industry determines what gets played, and I don't think quality musicianship is as important as it once was. However, with interwebz people can seek and find quality music outside of radio, which gives traditional musicians a platform for expression. So I too hope real music flourishes more and more as we move past drum machines and auto tune.

On topic, the kid rocks and will thrive as a drummer because of his skills and age, plus he is having a blast! Kudos!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hmmmmmmm

I made a thread about this kid back in Dec. '13. I think he is amazing! Mind blown!
I'm happy to see your thread got more attention than mine did. This kid needs to be exposed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3/27/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Of course Moon couldn't ever "carry" little Avery's drumsticks! lol
He's only Rolling Stone Magazines, 2nd rated drummer of all time.. How could he ever compete with little Avery's "Out of the Basement" tour??
Don't get me wrong, Avery is a total savant on the kit for his age and shows limitless talent and promise.
And no I don't really believe he is Moon reincarated. It was just my way of giving this little guy the biggest compliment I could think of.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
He is not the Messiah he is a very very noisy little boy

glad i do not live next door i need my beauty sleep

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Rock & Roll Hootchie Coo! Thanks man!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I spent about 2 hours last night watching all his videos.

Some more than once.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
WOW! I was sceptical when I saw the thread title. Mind=BLOWN! Just the triplets on the bass drums alone were an accomplishment, but the rest.................. WOW! I know this tune well, and he stuck his landing, and then some.

I can't WAIT to see how he grows if this is his launch point.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Absolutely amazing....he blew me away

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

RUSH one of my favorites. And the kids grin, love it. He's like I'm on my way to a million.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Painkiller by Judas Priest.

www.youtube.com...

Wonder when he'll take on some difficult songs?
edit on 27-3-2014 by Hmmmmmmm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

John Bonham reincarnated?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Maybe we should get these two kids together so they can start the next great band.

Japanese 8 year old Li-sa-X

edit on 28-3-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

openyourmind1262
Neil Peart...greatest percussionist ever.

False statement.. but of course it's a matter of opinion. So I'll say: False statement, in my opinion

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
This kid is cute as all get out ... and talented. I forget who mentioned the smile ... but you were spot on!!

For the earmuffs.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Some people just have the DNA to play instruments.

I have a family member who sat down at a piano when he was 12 and within about 30 minutes was taking requests from us. He wasn't perfect, but it was still pretty cool.

He picked up guitar shortly after that and still can't read sheet music, but he can play the hell out of that guitar. We tried stumping him one Christmas and he was able to play everything we threw at him.

I have a hard enough time playing the stereo in my car, let alone any kind of musical instrument.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I have watched every video of Avery that I could find. The little guy is absolutely AWESOME! He transitions between bands and genre like no other that I've seen at his age. He'll be a star in the near future!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Brad Paisley had him on stage and played hot for teacher with him:

www.youtube.com...

Awesome move from Brad, and he's a better guitarist than I ever imagined too!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

This little chika is also very promissing..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join