It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN is deplorable.....MH370

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I am watching CNN right now and am truly at a loss for words with how they are interviewing a family member of one of the passengers on this flight. They are interviewing a young man and saying stuff about how he was looking forward to seeing his mother and he was an only adopted child and his mother has not come back. Then they ask if he believes in his heart does he believe that his mother could possibly still be alive.

This is SICK depravity. I do not understand how a news station can ethically justify asking these questions to a child of a missing person from this flight without knowing what actually happened here. I am sickened by this really. I have been following coverage since it happened and this TRULY sinks to a new low in my book.

I used to follow CNN but will not again because of this. Truly saddened by the state of MSM in the US. They have obviously lost all morals and judgement as to how to handle news and people.

Treat people with respect and you will gain respect, treat them with disrespect and you will surely fall.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
They are actually asking him if he thinks they are lying and what his father thinks. This is sick. They are asking if the $5K Malaysia Airlines offered is enough. What the &%$( are they thinking. He is asking what the constant speculation is doing to him. Really sad.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

It's cable news, not journalism. Fox hasn't been any better, linking MH370 to Banghazi for whatever depraved political reasons. They'd go away if people just stopped watching their BS.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The media are ghouls. I've known this since the OKC bombing. Connie Chung and her news crew parked themselves outside where my dad worked and basically made life a living hell. They were determined to film from inside where the business kept their fertilizer. It being the explosive stuff it is, the company had strict security measures in place and had it looked up. They refused to take no for an answer. I remember by dad getting called out by the cops one night because they caught Connie Chung and crew trying to break into the fertilizer building to get their shots.

Years later, someone at one of the major channels decided they wanted to prove that security was so lax another OKC could happen easily, so they repeated the steps with a news crew. They got as far as the fertilizer buying step, and the cops caught up with them outside of town.

They just don't quit when they think they have an angle. And nothing and no one not in their bubble is as smart as they are.

They'll use this Malaysian Air thing the same way and treat the passengers' families about as well as they treated everyone surrounding the OKC bombing.

I was in my second year of J-School and OKC changed my attitude on what I wanted to do with my life.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Isn't this the channel that asked whether perhaps a black hole had appeared and sucked the plane in?
These guys ought to be embarrassed and ashamed of their coverage and the nonsense they spout.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
ethically justify asking these questions to a child of a missing person from this flight without knowing what actually happened here.

Well, there are 2 possible answers...

* - The media have no ethics.
* - The media has ethics that would raise eyebrows in the court of Caligula.

Animals forming into packs.... Blood weeping from the walls.... Yup - the media is here.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
They remind me of vultures! All MSM really, its sick how this terrible incident is being used as a ratings booster now. Absolutely disgusting.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Yea, the good ole Caballa News Network otherwise known as CNN. Keeping your mind from the real problems of the world since the early 80's. They have no shame.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yes, it was CNN that asked if the series, Lost, could be a possibility to some experts
The experts of course were in a very wtf kind of mindset.

CNN "reporting" is trying to find their niche.
all the liberals watch msnbc or like the daily show
all the conservatives watch fox
so who is left? drooling zombies whom can't figure out how the remote works I suppose..so, attract that crowd.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
My new favorite CNN-ism (re the missing plane): This is an unprecedented mystery, we do not know what happened but it was not terrorism. ----- Tell me how those last two gems reconcile? If you don't know what it is, how can you say what it wasn't? And 'unprecedented'? A plane missing over the ocean? Never happened? Apparently Blitzer just shows up and starts rambling now-a-days. No need to pay an editorial staff, pfffff, so last week.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

"Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?"
-CNN Time Traveling reporter.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I stopped watching their BS.. now, I watch for just a few minutes once or twice a day; just to see if there is any real news.

Real journalism stopped years ago. Media has turned into nothing but gossip... they do anything they can to stir up turmoil just to keep the ratings up. The sad thing is that most people fall into their trap.

Their subversive tactics are only used for government story lines, even if it's illegitimate news.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
CNN, MSNBC and FOX are not news channels they are infotainment channels and all that matters to them is ratings. What happened to the reporter that badgered the Olympic skier about his dead brother until he cried. Nothing her boss said we support what she did. I miss reporters like Walter Cronkite who just reported the news and left the drama at the door.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I am truly sickened by the lack of empathy and degrading of journalism that has occurred with MH370. It is truly deplorable. How can these people sleep at night? RIDICULOUS!!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
What blows my mind is the amount of information available on the net yet nobody seems to care. I think ATS has at least one scenario that is correct...and I am tired of hiding.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

SaturnFX
Yes, it was CNN that asked if the series, Lost, could be a possibility to some experts
The experts of course were in a very wtf kind of mindset.

CNN "reporting" is trying to find their niche.
all the liberals watch msnbc or like the daily show
all the conservatives watch fox
so who is left? drooling zombies whom can't figure out how the remote works I suppose..so, attract that crowd.

Don lemon has been covering the conspiracy theories each night. The plane shadow theory, ghosting, zombie plane, fire, hijacking. Suicide pilot. Every possible theory there is. To be fair, they've been fair.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
What does MSM & DHS drillers have in common?

SHOCK & AWE

CNN no different.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

CNN are suck holes id never watch any of their garbage.

top topics

join