It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHINA & Relatives’ anger boils over at officials: It’s all lies. Not a SHRED of truth!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

LucidLucinda
reply to post by gardener

The families have been mistreated throught this entire situation. I saw on the news the families are being offered $5000 for their missing loved ones. How can they do that? $5K is an insult, you can't even buy a car for that little. They are basically saying these people on the plane were worthless.

You should go look up the actual news - the $5000 was an initial ex-gratia payment with no strings attached - not any sort of "payment for missing relatives" - it does not replace or negate any subsequent insurance or court-ordered or brokered payment.

Deny ignorance!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Well excuse me, you sure put me in my place didn't you. I guess thats clears that up then, the families are being treated great.

An inital fee of $5k still is not enough btw...

ps thanks for calling me ingnorant.

edit on 27-3-2014 by LucidLucinda because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2014 by LucidLucinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidLucinda

Ah....right....you got something profoundly wrong......and of course it is all my fault for daring to point it out.

You know yourself better than I do, so if you see something in my post that calls you ignorant then I guess it must be true.

How much would be enough?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAre0ne

Oh, I agree with you on that. But honestly, we've had brand new planes crash with state of the art equip before...so this incident is not the 1st. And its just odd how much attention this is getting, and disbelief and denial it's getting from the families.

Im just stating that like many times before...a plane crashed....its gonna be hard to recover...it was flying over water...apparently there are no survivors.

And the families just wont accept those facts, when as best as I can tell, its exactly like I said.
-Plane crashed
-huge loss of life
-recovery of the bodies nearly impossible
-unanswered questions as to why and how

So, what have I missed here? Another plane has tragically crashed. And the families just cannot get that?

Tragic all the way. RIP and condolences to those families.

Another plane crash, and there will be others no doubt.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

mysterioustranger
reply to post by WeAre0ne

Oh, I agree with you on that. But honestly, we've had brand new planes crash with state of the art equip before...so this incident is not the 1st.

this wasn't a brand new plane.

It was built in 2002 - 12 years old is middle age for an airliner.

2006 was the year the first 777 was broken up for parts - see here, and the 777 serial list shows 10 have been scrapped or stored.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

what are "they" covering up?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I know. I was responding to the poster who said and implied it was. Even if it was...that doesnt mean there wont be any accidents. There will be unfortunately.
Thanks

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I seem to see a lot of "OMG!! They're lying and covering stuff up and it's all so terrible!!" and not a lot of cogent theories as to where the plane is. I must admit that this is a very strange story with a lot unexplained, but fer flips sake people, get a grip!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

the2ofusr1
reply to post by F4guy

er
What about submarines ? Do they have the technology ?

My knowledge of submarine technology is limited to having watched the Hunt for Red October 7 or 8 times but I suspect sonar would pick up the acoustic signal. On the accident investigations involving submerged airframes, towed arrays of passive sonar were used.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

WeAre0ne

mysterioustranger
Why is this one...out of all of the thousands in maritime history...any different?

...because it is a fairly advanced / new aircraft, and the year 2014. There is no excuse for losing a plane and 200+ passengers in this day and age. Somebody should have known its exact position at all times.

Someone did, they just aren't talking. That someone also more than likely remote controlled the plane to where ever it ended up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join