It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHINA & Relatives’ anger boils over at officials: It’s all lies. Not a SHRED of truth!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Relatives’ anger boils over at officials: ‘It’s all lies. Not a shred of truth!’ The officials came to Beijing a day after China demanded more details on how the missing plane was pronounced lost.

BEIJING, CHINA—The PowerPoint presentation wasn’t enough. The analysis by British investigators that Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 was lost at sea wasn’t enough. The relatives of Chinese passengers gathered in a hotel banquet hall on Wednesday were still skeptical — and hostile.

“We are very conflicted,” Wang Chunjiang said. “We want to know the truth, but we are afraid of having the debris found. If they find debris, then our last hope would be dashed. We will not have even the slightest hope.”

CHI NA & Relatives’ anger boils over at officials: It’s all lies. Not a SHRED of truth!

It's great to see there's actualy leaks instead of all malaysians/chinese just abiding by the cover story and its underlyig agenda!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The truth shall set you free, what will a lie do?
These people deserve to know the truth but i'm afraid they won't find it in this life.
This is a coverup at it's finest.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Ok...Your friends and relatives were flying on a plane. Planes crash. You and they were/are surrounded by massive areas of oceans. Sinkings, crashes and abandoned ships have always happened...some are never...ever found.

Why is this one...out of all of the thousands in maritime history...any different?
In so many ways, it is not, and it shouldnt be taken as such.

I feel terrible for the families...but really? They knew of the risks of flying...let alone over vast water...Its like they cant believe accidents CAN and DO happen...and they just wont accept it?

Are they believing mechanical objects-planes-are infallible objects as in nothing-can-happen-oh-my-god...when its just the opposite? It happens...and it happens all the time.

RIP

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
China recently (yesterday, I think) stated that it is not accepting the "official story" without physical evidence.

A friend of mine and I were discussing this yesterday. He said that the plane may have shot down, but was headed to China. This may add to China's sentiment.

China very well may have been being attacked.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
As bad as this sounds, the crash could actualy do a lot of good for China, more than anything China hates civic gatherings, protests etc. And it really does not like hundreds of hysterical people storming Embassies. But in the light of whats happened the government might actualy put some considerable pressure on finding out what really happened just so everything can go back to normal. Unless of course China did it, who knows.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Accidents DO happen.

As another post earlier pointed out, there's too many inconsistancies that suggest this wasnt just an accident. Nothing adds up, and apparently the families of those involved agree. There's a saying in my line of work, "If it smells like sh*t, and looks like sh*t, then its probably sh*t."

This doesnt seem normal.

This is like saying, "we're expected to believe that POST 9/11, no one knew where this plane went?"

Right....

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

As I showed in another post, none of the official store makes sense.

As I mentioned, the following is a map breakdown of what may have been the flight path according to at least one witness. The plane allegedly and according to military radar reports traveled towards or through the Andaman Sea. I have used 300miN followed by 800miW followed by the path south to the alleged debris location of -44.5729,90.1343. I gave the location this way so it is easy to find on google maps.

The ocean current information comes from;

Link 1
Link 2

The ocean currents are interesting in that they run around 200cm's/sec northward in that area of the Indian Ocean, a little south of the alleged floating debris moves towards Perth and a little north of the alleged floating debris moves towards India.

Obviously the distance for the original flight path to Beijing and to Perth from Kuala Lumpur are easy to source. The newspaper articles claim a rough distance of 2300 miles WSW from Perth. The actual flight distance using the RED path is about 4570 miles.

With an ocean current of 200cm/sec we are looking at a travel distance of 17.28 kilometers per day. Since the 777 went missing on March 8 and today is March 26 we have roughly 17 days of travel or a radius of about 295 kilometers or a search area of 272,000 square kilometers. I would suspect however that if that is the actual wreckage, then the debris field on the ocean floor should be about 200kms south and east by 3 to 5 degrees, but that's only based on what I have found so far. Ocean currents are stratified at different levels and have different speeds and directions much like the atmosphere, so locations due to drift are hard to determine.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
In a day and age when we are told we can find life on other planets half way across the universe and can pick up the remnant back ground sound of a big bang and we cant find a man made signal in a small body of water on the earth doesn't sound realistic .Unless we are being lied to ....peace

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

E-x-a-c-t-l-y.

Plus, if it was on a mission, of any kind, suspicious or malicious intention of any kind, it WOULD have been intercepted. Being that it was quietly swept away, makes no sense. NORAD monitored its movement. RR maintained its connection with it.

This entire story smells like the backside of a trout.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The Chinese know it's not true because the plane is in China. I'm tellin' ya'.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Flight 370's altitude dropped after sharp turn

Military radar tracking shows that the aircraft changed altitude after making a sharp turn over the South China Sea as it headed toward the Strait of Malacca, a source close to the investigation into the missing flight told CNN. The plane flew as low as 12,000 feet at some point before it disappeared from radar, according to the source.
The sharp turn seemed to be intentional, the source said, because executing it would have taken the Boeing 777 two minutes -- a time period during which the pilot or co-pilot could have sent an emergency signal if there had been a fire or other emergency onboard.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

the2ofusr1
we cant find a man made signal in a small body of water on the earth doesn't sound realistic

Small body of water??? The Indian Ocean contains about 1/5 of all water on earth with an area of over 28 million square miles and an average depth of 2 and 1/2 miles. Thats 70 million cubic miles of water. Or over 1,1000,000,000,000 gallons. That's a thousand billion times more water than airplane.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by F4guy

But we are able to keep track of a buggy on Mars and control it .Its not like we are on another planet but have a body of water with a signal being transmitted . Gee give NSA a call I am sure they can find the signal ....And its not like they have to point there satellite and cover the whole ocean but a part of it .

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well I am not buying it either, until I see proof of the wreck!
They have debries and just assume that they are from MH370. By now they should have been able to get a least one piece out of the water.
The USA have spy satellites with a resolution of 3cm!! And yet we getting satellite images from non-spy satellites that just show blurry pictures of objects that are meters in size.
Then we already have 2 stolen passports plus 1 phone call from a phone bought with another stolen passport, that makes 3.
As long as I would believe the 2 on board are just coincidence, I somehow find it strange that we have 3 stolen passports... this just seems odd.

We have eye witnesses on the Maledives that are not considered, we have an object the might be a fire extinguiher discovered at the Maledives (not sure on this one yet).

They are 100% sure to know that the plane went down in south Indian Ocean without a single proof. They refuse to look at other possible points.
They always denied reports that later turned out to be true.
It is just a big failure on the side of the Malaysian officials.

Btw. if the black box will ever be found, we will most likely not get anything relevant out of it (as long as the official theory holds true), since it only records the last 2 hours.
That means, we will never know the reason for the sharp turn and the signal loss.
edit on 26-3-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

the2ofusr1
reply to post by F4guy

But we are able to keep track of a buggy on Mars and control it .Its not like we are on another planet but have a body of water with a signal being transmitted . Gee give NSA a call I am sure they can find the signal ....And its not like they have to point there satellite and cover the whole ocean but a part of it .

The signal is an acoustic one, not RF. And the range of the DFDR and CVR pingers is 2 miles. Most of the Indian Ocean is deeper than that and they are not designed to float. The signals can't be heard from space. They can't even be heard from a surface ship in most places.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

mysterioustranger
Why is this one...out of all of the thousands in maritime history...any different?

...because it is a fairly advanced / new aircraft, and the year 2014. There is no excuse for losing a plane and 200+ passengers in this day and age. Somebody should have known its exact position at all times.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by F4guy

What about submarines ? Do they have the technology ?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I think it is North Korea.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

WeAre0ne

mysterioustranger

...because it is a fairly advanced / new aircraft, and the year 2014. There is no excuse for losing a plane and 200+ passengers in this day and age. Somebody should have known its exact position at all times.

It is an aircraft that was essentially designed in the 1980's, with 1980's technology - not 2014 technology.

aircraft represent a "time capsule" of the technology they are built with - the Space Shuttle had 80286 computers on board, Cessna's are still built to the specifications current when they were designed in the 1950's and 1960's.

Just like you do not put airbags into your 1990's car, or computers into older ones, you do not simply upgrade everything in your aircraft every year to meet the latest standards.

The main reasons for this are economics - the processes for upgrading an aircraft from its initial design specifications are generally expensive and time consuming, and no-one will do them unless mandated or it's going to create a profit.

For example there have been proposals for "floating" locator beacons for at least 30 years that I can recall - but no-one wants to pay hundreds of thousands of $$'s to do the design of them and subsequent and modification work required to aircraft structures - if they are designed in at he start of the process it would probably be much cheaper.

now that there have been 2 large pax aircraft recently lost in oceans (Air France and now MH370) there is certainly some more impetus for such tracking to become mandated - and IIRC it actually is already over the Atlantic between the USA and Europe.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The families have been mistreated throught this entire situation. I saw on the news the families are being offered $5000 for their missing loved ones. How can they do that? $5K is an insult, you can't even buy a car for that little. They are basically saying these people on the plane were worthless.

I can't imagine the struggle of these families. May the universe ssend shining rays of positive energy to the ones that need it most.

One Love,
Lucinda

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join