It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of the Box (ATS live radio) Parapsychology (Telepathy/Remote Viewing) Experiment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
first thing is a gold locket the locket it's self is rather big not the small ones you see that hold pictures
I don't see what's inside but got my Bethie Baby

Next is a picture of multiple people at a party at a residence
I see a female standing to the right off a little to the person who had taken the picture
she's 23 long straight blonde/dark blonde hair
next I see a dune buggie and open vehicle with the bars across the top thats call ed a dune buggie I believe
I see it then her and next i'm on the side of a cliff looking down and it's the ocean/ rocky down there
I fell like college political and business
She's past it's alright

next is a kitchen then a window with many trees out back feels like it's a park feeling with all those trees
There's a coffee mug on the center island the female is on the one side with the sink speaking with the male a heated conversation of sorts the male takes the mug goes to office
the female goes shopping, she's in a department store like a Kohls(what we have where I live, that type of department store)
she's holding up a purse/handbag but had seen a piece of jewelry and is torn
I don't see it play out but in that moment feels like she's going to choose to come back with both lol

Next I saw his face and felt a baby boy in the womb of the female, doesn't feel like they new at that moment they were for sure pregnant
I see him look at me in the kitchen and the discussion in the kitchen and feel like found out just after

A golden apple, the teacher hands it to a boy from her desk
She's in her chair and hands it across the desk to the boy

Picture of a husband and wife both past
I see the husband looking down at the casket of the wife at the cemetery during the funeral
A scarf around his neck it's not tied but hanging/man style, to me the scarf feels kinda out of place when I first saw him looking down at the casket I didn't see the scarf but then it was around his neck, like it will let you know this is for you and everything is alright

So that's what I got Sorry the body is choppy but my kids broke a few keys on my laptop and one them was the period button
Thanks for doing this experiment it's something I've never done without seeing the object
definitely kind of fun to see if this is all in our imagination or what

edit on 30-3-2014 by finitydream because: added detail to a section

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
So now we are in limbo....

Why?

Can't you post up the 6 target pictures so everyone can do their own self-analysis?

You got me trapped in a box dudes! For 8 days! I'm already scratching to get out!!!

CdT
edit on 30-3-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: edit to add

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

maybe not post the pictures, but send a private u2u to us. so they arnt giving anything away to others still connecting.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Yes! Some sort of feedback.

Frustrated...I am...

CdT

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
nephratari-

iron rattling, brown green, hot summer breeze, peacock tail/nbc logo.
leaferake.
oregon

onequestion-

old fashion wooden hammer, maybe something with wooden barrels or wheels.
waterfall
missouri

druid 42-

red disc/ball, black kettle or pan,
city by the sea

signalfire-

high speed, wheels, racetrack
desert

madmac5150-

green rope, knots
sailing, boat red and white
lancaster

comfortably numb-

snow/cold, sprouse trees
mountain road, truck
woodstove

Like others suggested, it's better to provide target numbers for the pics/objects, right now people are focussing on your screennames and if anyone gets anything that sticks it's probably something about you personally.

That said, I look forward to the results.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I just got home so was too late for this TELEPATHY exercise. This isn't "remote viewing" if you have to pluck the images out of somebody else's head you know ... reading minds (telepathy) and applying remote viewing techniques makes this real messy.

In the contexts of remote viewing, telepathic overlay would introduce into the responses of a remote viewer a kind of dirty-data contamination originating in the mind of someone else.
www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Trexter Ziam
I just got home so was too late for this TELEPATHY exercise. This isn't "remote viewing" if you have to pluck the images out of somebody else's head you know ... reading minds (telepathy) and applying remote viewing techniques makes this real messy.

In the contexts of remote viewing, telepathic overlay would introduce into the responses of a remote viewer a kind of dirty-data contamination originating in the mind of someone else.
www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

I agree. I thought this would be a more controlled experiment with coordinates. I didn't realize that we were attempting to connect to the sender directly. It feels very uncomfortable to not get any feedback, and know that people are taking your impressions and not exactly knowing what they are doing with them... What exactly is the goal here? What are they looking for? I thought this was an RV experiment. Who correctly remote views the object or thing - hit or miss - very straight forward, but as you say, it seems it was more a fishing expedition for telepaths? What? It's just, I expected something different, as far as the thread went, the experiment went, and the feedback.

CdT

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Although I don't really like the way this was set up either, they made pretty clear what the deal was,

At 2:45 pm Eastern this Sunday March 30th 2014 we will each have a photo or object that we will focus on in the middle of the show and we are inviting you to link with us at that moment and let us know what you get here. The show will air on www.atsliveradio.com at 10pm Eastern on April 7th 2014 where you will hear the answers when they air on the show. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Btw, did you notice that we had quite a few similarities in our entries?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

SignalFire - I remote view lots of guns, ammo. Also soft fabric, like a blanket comforter. Arranged flowers as art. Weird enough also a noose, or rope around the neck. No feelings on temperature .

Again, interesting location result from Cirque; didn't get my focused picture but got some of my location and thoughts the last few days. I've been reading a lot about the gun control issue, Sandy Hook, and the Pistorius trial with LOTS of gun talk there, etc. Lots of focus on guns and I'm not a gun person at all, otherwise.

The 'soft fabric, like a blanket comforter' nails it. I was sitting on a handmade comforter at the time of the RV/psi session and I have several others in the room. (And yeah, I need to tidy up!) No arranged flowers per se and thankfully, no noose either

I appreciate the idea that many people want to know how close they got sooner rather than later, but maybe waiting a bit more before we start even PM'ing the targets out to give more people a chance to participate is a good idea. We'll fine tune this if people continue to be interested and it can become a regular thing. Nefermore was emailed the targets ahead of time and in that sense, this is a blind experiment where the target can't be changed after the fact.

Who knows? You can keep 'guessing' throughout the week if you want to. Might be interesting to see if more comes in; I doubt if the 'concentrate while we're thinking about our targets' part of it is necessary.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
im just curious if i even got close or not, having some idea would be nice it would give me the opportunity to tweek my technique here or there. by what others have posted i seem to be at the lower end of talent and if i could learn from all of you, it would be nice.

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 30/3/14 by Whateva69 because: tweek even

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FancyName

Very interesting. Yes, it appears that I was not quite clear on experiment details, and was expecting something different. It will be interesting to hear next weeks show!

Welcome to ATS FancyName!

CdT

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Thanks CdT.

Interesting indeed......

*bites tongue*

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well, I'm just going to say I feel way insecure about putting this up - knowing full well I could be 100% wrong. I take all of my impressions with a grain of salt, and I don't really like the sense of "pressure" I feel inside to get it right (cause people will SEE if I'm WRONG!) - which of course makes it all more difficult. I generally don't like to post unless I feel I know what I am talking about! lol!

That all being said, I had something pop into my head, but not during recording. This was much later when I was remembering you guys were doing this. So perhaps the "targets" are the photos in Nef's email? (Sorry, Nef, I promise I won't read anything! lol!!!!!)

Anyway. I was just sitting there, not trying, and I had an impression of "girders" interlocking. I thought of the Eiffel Tower. Landmark. Monument. It was stark in a way, so I thought of the World Trade towers - exposed girders - beams - 911 - ground zero. Two very different interpretations of the same idea. I'm admittedly confused. First impression was metal, beams girders interlocking.

I keep getting the word/feeling of "monument" for some reason. Monument Valley???

Another. Blue sky. Strong color. red. ??? (ok = that's pretty vague! lol!)

Another. Mountain range, yellow flowers, hint of water - like a bend in a river, green, spring/summer, blue sky, unspoiled nature (or maybe I'm thinking too much about my avi...)

Another. Wing of an airplane out a window tilted looking to the ground. Mechanical. Machine. Engine. Flight. Aerial view. wings. glide. glider... opposite stuff. (smacks side of head a couple of times...nope...doesn't help...perhaps I just don't get this channel???)

Feel like I'm just pulling stuff out of my very fertile imagination here so I'm going to stop now.
Well. If it takes courage to risk being wrong, then I guess I'm very brave indeed. lol!

peace,
AB

edit on 30-3-2014 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2014 by AboveBoard because: grammer - definitely got THAT wrong!! lol!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I think it was on early in the morning over here and I was /had to sleep .
But just for fun ... before going to sleep ,I thought egg lol.
Today maybe a black and white drawing.
Water.
merry go round/carasal (sp).
clock , torch.
Probably completely wrong .
That's my 2 cents. cheers 1%

edit on 30-3-2014 by my1percent because: 2 add

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This was very spontaneous. We are bringing in some experts to help us plan out the parameters and conditions for the next experiment so it will be more organized and controlled.
Telepathy was part of this experiment, we will make the next one two fold with seperate targets I think. One for telepathic contact and the other for RV purposes and will try to follow RV protocol more for the next experiment.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by finitydream

Sorry to have to add this separately the edit button isn't there anymore
I went back and looked at my post and realized i left out the husband past first, he's past when he's looking on the casket
i also wanted to add the husband in the hospital, He's in the bed the wife is holding his hand, I'm at the foot of the bed
Now this is where the scarf starts to make sense, was there a conversation or remark about dressing nicer on the other side/meeting again in nice attire?

It's like there's an overlay of him, the husband he talked, I feel it i see his lips move briefly 1-2 sentences max I don't know what but feel the dressing nicely/attire equation, then his eyes are open, He's not saying anything, the wife was in the chair sitting on his left holding his hand the entire time she looked the same through out
In this moment the entry door is to my right, I'm at the foot of the bed so his left but also get another overlay and feeling of the entry being right behind me at the foot of the bed, I equate that to two different rooms
I also got the floor that has the 200 number rooms

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Have a great show tonight! Sorry I'll miss it due to work. Thanks Again :-)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone who participated in our experiment, and here are the objects each host was projecting: (Madmac was under the weather and wasn't able to join us.
)

Onequestion:

Signalfire:

Comfortablynumb:

Nephratari:

Druid:

We'll be announcing our targets on the Show Tonight (Episode 3), but what's curious to note is that while accuracy per individual was low, many of you expressed similarities in the whole group projection.

Yes, it was a loosely controlled experiment, TMI, but a second attempt will have a few more parameters. BTW, Neformore had a picture of each target before we started.

A few of you showed remarkable sensitivity. Very interesting.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Maybe I'll give it a shot next time. I wasn't real sure how this one worked.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Madmac was under the weather and wasn't able to join us

Thanks for posting, but where is the last(his) pic?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join