It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of the Box (ATS live radio) Parapsychology (Telepathy/Remote Viewing) Experiment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Yes you can listen to the show when it airs via Tune in app or the Shoutcast app on your phone then search ats live radio. You can listen to all ats live radio shows in this way

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

If you're like me and always have trouble with time zone conversion, fear not!

To check when the experiment starts in your neck of the woods just click here.

This just goes to show how much of a global community we are here at ATS

BTW, NephraTari will be a guest on ATS Live tonight in the third hour to explain and discuss the experiment!

Comfortablynumb aka jolly.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
thank you everyone for good thoughts on me being a Nana

I just did a quick rethink of when this is happening for us here in Queensland Australia and its like 4.30am OMG thats like 6 hours from now

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The experiment may work better if you gave the target an ID number.
like 03301401.

if done correctly you could go ahead and do the session for the target in the morning without having to wait for the show time.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mash3d

Most people can receive but few can transmit and some are so powerful transmitters that it is like a telepathic nuclear bomb. I propose to sabotage the experiment and to introduce something that only I know and laugh when most people respond to my input. How is that for a demonstration? I know that I will not be surprised. I have been doing this for years. You might ask me how I do it and I will give you a hint. It is called pain.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
" At 2:45 pm Eastern this Sunday March 30th 2014 we will each have a photo or object that we will focus on in the middle of the show and we are inviting you to link with us at that moment and let us know what you get here"

Wait your each going to have a separate target Photo or object?
Please rethink that and just pick one target.
While you may get some correct answers you will probably stand a better chance if you just have one target with a target id.

Imagine one target is a red apple. The next target is photo of a red fire truck.
Now because you don't have any targets ids and they are both being done almost at the same time you will start to get bleed through between the targets.
Red, shiny, ball like, metallic, Tasty, Loud, hard edges, crunching sound etc,

I've spent a while studying Controlled remote viewing, even go so far to pay for training.
I see peoples experiments fail time and time again because they didn't not set up simple protocols.

Have one person pick one target, This person is the Tasker,
They should be the only person that knows what the target is.

For a traget pick a picture, say out of the National Geographic.
Make sure it's a picture of a real place or person and not an Advertisement.
Look at the picture, look at the details of it and what's going on within it.
Now place that picture in an envelope, seal it, and give it a target ID number.
Hand the envelope to someone else that's going to be on the show, this person is now the monitor.
That person gives out the tasking to the audience.
"Please describe target 03301401"
Give them 30 or so minutes to work the target, they will need time to write down impressions.
It works better than just blurting them out in a phone call.
Use real world targets with feedback and not something like "The Roswell UFO crash or the bathroom at the grand galactic council"
While they may be fun targets there is no feedback for them.
Post the feedback only so the viewers can see it.

I know it sounds like a lot of work but it helps in the long run.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
reply to post by mash3d

Most people can receive but few can transmit and some are so powerful transmitters that it is like a telepathic nuclear bomb. I propose to sabotage the experiment and to introduce something that only I know and laugh when most people respond to my input. How is that for a demonstration? I know that I will not be surprised. I have been doing this for years. You might ask me how I do it and I will give you a hint. It is called pain.

But if only you know it and no one else knows it then how will anyone know what you knew?

Crap I'm channeling Dick Cheney!
I need more coffee.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
hasnt happened yet but im gonna say a dog playing on the beach

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Watch out!

Onequestions vibration is fast! Prepare for a roller coaster ride in the astral plane!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Three Minutes...

RV starting soon.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

How do i get to the show. I'm on ats live but don't see it listed. Sorry I've never done anything but look at threads.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by finitydream

This is being prerecord, to be aired April 7th. The point is to see the image in your head, and post the answer. You won't know if you are right until air time.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

So you are focusing right now on these objects right?

Or were a few minutes ago?
edit on 30-3-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I feel I'm missing something. Are we just trying to remote view the senders, or is there a coordinate that I'm missing?

I'm still not sure about the process...

CdT

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
its like 4.55 here and this is all i have picked up so frar from when i went to bed a few hours ago.

Male voice "hold on"
Male voice "all im getting is a blind spot"
A quick image of a pineapple
Female voice "I cant do it, ive tried but im a bit pathetic really"
Male voice "Ive got these tiny thoughts in the back of my mind"
an image of a tear drop or what looked like Yin of the yin /yang
an Image of plume of smoke. first thought atomic bomb.

any of this related to you guys?

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
A circle, like a ball,red

A pyramid,like on a dollar bill,green

Also the color white, like snowy fields.

A funny taste..lips go numb,head swirls,the smell burns my nose...lol
A heavy feeling in the sinuses and warm forearms.

Right or not, that is what popped into my head.

lol

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
ill go back in and try again, but being a sensitive and having no idea what or where any of you guys are, i could be picking up or jumping in on any randoms thoughts or meditation session, i could do this for hours and hours, im not a remote viewer so i dont know how to pick you guys just on a few words posted here.

can someone give me a clue on how i target the ones showing the images please.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I love the ideas, we will implement some of them in a future experiment. this first one was rather spontaneous, we are considering doing this regularly. We hope to refine and improve the experiment over time. I believe we have many talented people here at ATS. I am going to continue to keep my object present in my mind over the course of this week to help those who were not able to rv us or try to connect telepathically at that time. The show went really well overall.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Okay, so I remote viewed each Sender.

NephraTari - Candle burning. Also sun dial. Big Cats. Jewelry gold/silver. Dry, arid were the temps I received.

OneQuestion - whose questions are never satisfactorily answered to his mind... Tropical fruit. Bright colors. I feel like lots of people around. Maybe an amusement park, or ocean cruiser trip. Bright colors. Warm and humid.

Druid42 - Who never let me know if he was drinking a glass of wine a couple nights ago.... Trees. A tree house. Farm house. Portrait of horses. Deer stand, woods. Ambient temperatures. Cool and comfortable.

SignalFire - I remote view lots of guns, ammo. Also soft fabric, like a blanket comforter. Arranged flowers as art. Weird enough also a noose, or rope around the neck. No feelings on temperature .

MadMac5150 - Shark. Water. Waves, lot's of fluidity in this remote view. Bottle of water. Ozarks. Large truck, red.

Comfortably Numb - Baseball hat, are you wearing one? Straight jacket, hospital, hospital equipment - very machine, metal, cold, uncomfortable feeling.

CdT

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Interesting what you got cirque. Not about the object i had but about my location.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join