It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar Bridge?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I heard of this a long time ago on a questionable conspiracy site but it kinda sounded believable, according to this article an astromoner saw a bridge like structure spanning from one end to the other of a crater, the Crater was the Mare Crisium.

www.conspiracy-net.com...

This story has always stuck with me since it was such an facinating story...

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Pictures could be of fome help!

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
www.lunaranomalies.com...

This site has many of them it seems...

I have seen better...

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Erm, Mare Crisium isn't a crater, but a mare. Mare is Greek (or Latin, I really don't know) for "sea." Ancients thought that the smooth parts were in fact seas and oceans on the Moon.

You can see it in this image (the red one):

EDIT: And by the way, anything from www.lunaranomalies.com... should be taken with a grain of salt.

[edit on 11/28/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]

E_T

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
And by the way, anything from www.lunaranomalies.com... should be taken with a grain of salt.
Or more like with bucket of monomethyl hydrazine or nitrogen tetroxide when looking this:

www.lunaranomalies.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I don't believe for a second that there are bridges on the moon. I would believe that there are man made canals on mars before this.

Wait, were these bridges supposedly made by humans or aliens?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Mare is Greek (or Latin, I really don't know) for "sea."
(...)
EDIT: And by the way, anything from www.lunaranomalies.com... should be taken with a grain of salt.

Just for your information cmdrkeenkid Mare is indeed latin but not greek.

And I share your opinions on lunaranomalies.com!

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Oh well, it was too good to be true wasn't it?

Jeez Spooky, that Grey picture scared me for a second...LOL

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I do not really believe that there are manmade structure on the moon. Just too close and it seems Professionals and and experienced amateurs would have picked them up. Now, Mars is a different story.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The only things that are man-made on the moon are the American Flag, the Lunar Modelues that we used to land on the moon...and I think that Rover that we drove around the moon in the Apollo 17 mission. I think that is it...but as for bridges? No way...we had plans for the construction of a lunar base in future Apollo missions, but they were cancelled mainly because the American public lost interest once we won the space race, and NASA didn't recieve as much funding and support.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
check out some of the stuff on this site
www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

hes got moon and mars anomalies and tampering evidence.

E_T

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Crap... crap... crap..
About moon towers
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ring structure looks much like crater: rims of those are higher than surroundings so wind would blow CO2 ice away from those points. (like it does to snow)
And about "semi-bright" areas of ice caps.. big dust storms cover whole Mars periodically and move dust to surface of CO2 ice, and amount of dust varies depending on distance to bare surface. (and direction of wind)
Also landscape has altitude differences which affects to atmospheric pressure temperature causing CO2 ice to form at different times to different places, which causes strange shapes.

That guy would find intelligent life even from Dubya's photo.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by E_T
Crap... crap... crap..
About moon towers
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ring structure looks much like crater: rims of those are higher than surroundings so wind would blow CO2 ice away from those points. (like it does to snow)
And about "semi-bright" areas of ice caps.. big dust storms cover whole Mars periodically and move dust to surface of CO2 ice, and amount of dust varies depending on distance to bare surface. (and direction of wind)
Also landscape has altitude differences which affects to atmospheric pressure temperature causing CO2 ice to form at different times to different places, which causes strange shapes.

Did you read the entire report? Last time, when you said that the blurs were just the result of image splicing, you did not scroll the entire way down the page to see other blurs that cannot be described as blurs. Is your explanation the only possible scenario?

top topics

join