It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The illuminati want gangs to exist so they could pass fear based laws!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Think about it. Why would they encourage violence in a community? Why would they encourage gangs in media? Why is it that the singers that sing about negativity get millions of dollars while the good singers can't get nearly as famous? They control the media and they control some gangs. They control the rich through terrorism excuses and the poor through bad education, economic inequality, and gangs. They dumb down society so that ridiculously stupid ideas seem awesome. They want people to believe they have no potential. And they silence those who know how the machine works through indirect means. Like if someone says something, they'll lose their profession or job. Or be deemed a lunatic of sorts. They get people to turn against one another. They even turned peace itself into a prejorative.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

ShadowGhost
They dumb down society so that ridiculously stupid ideas seem awesome.

Well, I can't argue with you there, that seems to be the case. Not sure that the illuminati are to blame here or even the illin' ati for that matter. Perfectly well educated people are thinking and speaking as if they have had an objectivity-ectomy.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yeah plus they are the ones distributing all the drugs brought into the United States via Florida and Texas (the two Bush Cartel governed States) by the CIA and the cartels assisted by the CIA, ATF, etc. But yes that is also another very valid angle for the continued existence of gangs.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I think you are wrong. Its not any illuminati that got gangs together. the singers? it is the music industry in the claim for profits.

The music industry in its trail of profits decided to glamorize law breaking behavior. They glamorized blacks with gold teeth and now that is the norm for low income blacks.

They glamorized the use of nigga and glamorized thug life.

Im guessing 90% of black kids in Detroit aspire to play basketball or be a rapper.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowGhost

They dont need it. You need to realize how wealthy and well-healed into society they are for these past hundred's of years.

That who they are, what they already have, have done and can do...is way more involved than needing anything from us: the little guys.

Their agendas go far, far beyond needing anything as simple as "gangs" to achieve them.

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Who encourages violence?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
So the republican party are the fictional Illuminati?

After all it is the party that bases it's tactics in fears and what ifs?

You know, what if an illegal alien comes and kills your entire family, what if a gay person gets married then your child would be corrupted....and then will say which is why you should elect me..so I can create laws to stop these what ifs..

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Think about it, what would be the ultimate crime boss?

One that no one believes exists: Satan.

The Illuminati is nothing more than a gang of Satanists and mass murderers that rule our planet.

The late Army Colonel Al Carone said that the Bloods and the Crips were on the CIA payroll:

"At the CIA there were a few people in the right positions who blamed the decline of American culture on people of color living in the United States," said Carone. "The blame of the fall of American culture began with the creation of the National Security Memorandum 200, which stated among other things the concern of overpopulation in the United States. Many at the CIA attributed it to the birthrate among people of color, and there were some at the CIA that felt that physical slavery could be replaced by pharmaceutical slavery, and that's why African-American gangs, i.e., 'Bloods' and 'Crips', were singled out for distributing the drugs brought into the United States by the CIA."

Carone also told Tyree that he had "...delivered money to the Los Angeles - based gangs, i.e., the Bloods and the Crips, which are among the most violent African-American gangs in the United States. He had delivered money to the gangs because they were on the CIA payroll under Executive Order 12333 which allowed for the CIA to hire outside sources to help the CIA perform their jobs. He had delivered money to the gangs because they transported drugs across the United States, i.e., Atlanta, Norfolk, Philadelphia, New York and Boston."

High-level Drug Running

Do the Illuminati run the Street Gangs?

Street gangs fraternal orders of the illuminati

top topics

join