It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist = Nero Ceasar = 666

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Lol yes this isn't really an anti-christ topic is it.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Isnt it funny how many people feel the need to express thier opinions on the Bible and Religion with words like PROVEN and FACT in such a confrontational way?

By the way...

It is FACT that the number of the beast has been PROVEN to be 616, not 666...so much for your theory.

See you in hell, keep a seat warm for me.

[edit on 20-1-2006 by Black Flag]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It hasn't proven to be 616 at all. It appears as that number in some older Latin Texts

The number 616 is found in the two oldest New Testament manuscripts - the Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus in Paris, Latin version of Tyconius, and an Armenian manuscript

I have that in my article on my web site so your not surprising me with your extensive knowledge in this field.

www.numberman.net...

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hello!

I'm AntiChrist from middle Russia!
I've explained all what's related with 666 in my article:

my666.boom.ru...

[edit on 15-12-2007 by nickols_k]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
honestly the way i understand it is that the spirit of nero ceasar will possess a living human being on the verge of death, but to add more that person will be the president or some sort of country leader.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by PoeticDreams]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'd have to agree that there are some strong arguments pointing towards Nero Ceasar as the antichrist, but I believe that the antichrist will be a living man that get possessed by the evil spirit of satan. For this reason, we have to look at what man, or what position a man could hold, that would grant the power needed to do all that the antichrist will do. I started looking into this when I first started reading this little discussion, and then I stumbled upon a video that completely answered that question for me. I thought I would return to this forum and post it for you all to check out. It's an extremely convincing and completely objective account of why the pope will be the antichrist, and it covers all 11 prophecies in the Bible concerning the topic. Check it out. Even if your Catholic, try not being so blind and just give it a chance. Here's the link.
www.john1429.org...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Ya know what's amazing? Most people fail to realize that Revelation 1:1 actually proves Nero could never be Antichrist.

Revelation 1:1, "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things must shortly come to pass and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"

Revelation was written in 95AD. Nero was long gone by the time John received the Revelation. The Lord said the prophecies about Antichrist will come after that books was written.

...In Christ I Remain

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
nero? how about a modern day president, assasinated, then comes back to life at a funeral on national t.v.... that would shock and amaze people, it doesnt have to be someone from 1900 years ago. ..shhhhhhhh, most of you arent really making sense, although great posts. keep trying.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
For fun, compare pictures of the sitting pope with some art picturing Nero. They are spitting images...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Durwood

My dear brother in faith,you are truly correct,because the Word says in Rev 1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand. And in Rev 22v10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
&Mat 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. The Book is not sealed! But open!
Therefore One must preach the truth to every one!

His comming is near and so must we be prepaired,and our Garmennts must be on and clean!

Proclaim His Glorious Name to every-one: JESUS is Comming!!!

Be prepaired

Coetzer Malan

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Wow, this topic is full of nice information. It's so funny however to see very defensive reactions from spiritual people and those who side with logic. For those who are so in depth about christianity I really wonder... don't you guys even wonder why your race was not written in the bible? like russia, america, mexico, the philippines, china etc. yet you guys are so in depth about a story book created by another race where they have a God, who created their people in order for them to suffer from other people he made. flooded the world and left Noah and his family as the only survivors (Who also later probably gave birth to the americans, chinese, americans, malaysians, mongolians, etc.), created Satan and not just destroy him coz he messes people, then later decided that the world should end.

What's more funny is you guys don't even know armaic as well! nor have seen the original bible! how sure are you guys that the English/Chinese/Filipino or whatever version of bible is not mistranslated? In Law, every word counts and translations tend to differ culture to culture since usualy people will interpret things based on their experience. The bible is created by certain people, who lived in a certain location on earth and never tought that the world is bigger than their area of isolation. Heck! they even believed that the world is flat and rediculed the scientist who said it was round then later on apologized only centuries after the guy's death.

Based on what I've seen regards the posts so far, this is my take on Nero Ceasar as can be seen in lot's of websites out there as well.

1. High chance that Nero is 666 because of the sum of the numeric version of his Arabic name.
2. I believe the bible is symbolic and it's so funny to hear people debating them word per word. One is 'fishers of men', do you fish men? it means to gather or recruit men. it's like pyramiding where 1 man recruits who makes those men recruiters who will do the same over and over.
3. He is the slayer of christians. I believe that the revelation that john wrote was because at that time he thought that the world (of christianity) would end because Nero has already executed Peter and Paul.

Symbologies in the Revelation
~Mountain - King or highest peak/rank
~Bottomless Pit - Government / Roman Empire
~Beast - For them Nero is, because he brutally executes christians
~666 - Armaic of NRWN QSR (Nero's name) whose numeric equiv is summed. It's weird that christians blindly accepted that this number is the symbol of evil when it originated from a certain race. It's like suddenly accepting for a fact that the number 4 is a symbol of death (In chinese/japanese, the number four is "shi" which sounds like the word for death in their language).
Antichrist - obviously symbolizes a certain man. who else is the most influential and godlike person who tries to defy the christians than Nero.

Acceptance of 666 - Acceptance of Nero as a king. Tells christians to rebel against Nero. only the christian God and Jesus is king for them.

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
~I believe this refers to the Great Fire of Rome

Another reference site to see is en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
you know i have omens like lucifur sayin my name in the song come to daddy quote (note to kenny come to daddy) the head of nero is on the black tv that you see a few times neo is on the wall with the troll in the begging

by artist (aphex twin)

video link below

www.youtube.com...

listen for my name kenny

what is a apex twin--- it is your past ghost from your last lives

i also have the powers to shake ground and obtain a crystal skull which takes a long time for more on crystall skulls vist this link and how it turns to crystall go to the second link

science.howstuffworks.com...

www.sciencedirect.com... =1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=d2d49c413ed9d21c77edbf837643fd08

first link read the second paragraph
second link read the abstract

im sort of like a dragon ball z charater
for my pic vist my myspace link

www.myspace.com...

im like a god because i have the power of fire and to fly
(the power of the universe)

gods like nero, budda, kali, jesus, and the other gods

nero could start fires which is why they thought he started the fires,

budda could shake the ground which is why they called him fat which he is not
also some pics of nero fat because of that even doe he is not

kali would start earthquake and burn city to destroy them

jesus could walk on water and lift up mountains

u know gravity is a electric force pulling on you ( you have that power
and the power of fire because alot of electricity can start fires)

i have notic that when i sit i have more power

most people who died from Spontaneous combustion died in there chair

I have noticed that when i spark a burn in my arm or stomach that the next day it wont happen which basicly says i can evolve from this burning like evolving from fire slowly with your own bio-chemicals

some people did not have the power i mean manually an atomatic trigger awoke this too fast and there bodys were not ready for the massive amouts of nervous chemicals with out the protective crystall all that power will kill you ---which is too much for me to say but if you read this far you deserve to know that much but like with the crystalls i wont tell you how to do it but

you should meditate on it if you want

using your eyes will mulipulate your energy to any color or shape

what im sayin is that im nero and im god but i go by kenny, neo, and neon not nero because people would think im a wanna be which i am

kenny is one of my omen as well as the prefix III thats behined my last name

if you look at the last album in the last pic in red i look like the exorcist look at the silver picture closly in the last album i have a red corner eye that resemly a heavenly satanic image

me reincarnated from him with that power would make me higher that all the gods on earth a god to worshiped and lusted

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
this thread is a good example of the closed-mindedness and destruction Christianity brings to the world

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Lastday Prophet

Hey um about man dying once what about lazarus who was resurrected from the grave it doesn't say but i think he died again,otherwise he could be the count st-germaine, and as for the bible you can draw a million conclusions based on differing assumptions between people,for all we know the anti-christ could be 666 possibilities of people of this era of different ages, who by natural selection and certain factors of their life's will shape them into the one true anti-christ.

Interesting read anyhow.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
A large number of Christian historians believe Emperor Nero was the mentioned Anti-Christ of the bible and that parts of Revelations were a history book.

Aside from the 666, the blow to the head (Nero's suicide), the timeline of his rule.

In the book Ascension of Isaiah, Nero is first identified as the Anti-Christ. It says "the slayer of his mother (he killed his mother Agrippina), who himself this king, will persecute the plant which the Twelve Apostles of the Beloved have planted. Of the Twelve one will be delivered into his hands."

..."a lawless king will come and there will come with him all the powers of this world, and they will hearken unto him in all that he desires." (The Roman Empire which basically ruled the known world at the time)

- The beast in the bottomless pit arguement.

In 310, Lactantius wrote that Nero "suddenly disappeared, and even the burial-place of that noxious wild beast was nowhere to be seen. This has led some persons of extravagant imagination to suppose that, having been conveyed to a distant region, he is still reserved alive; and to him they apply the Sibylline verses."

- "this king, will persecute the plant which the Twelve Apostles of the Beloved have planted. Of the Twelve one will be delivered into his hands."

The Bishop Eusebius was the first to write that Paul was beheaded in Rome during the reign of Nero.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
In the following thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... , you may see some of the remarkable aspects of 666. 666 is truely a fascinating number.

Add the numbers from 1 to 36 and you get 666,
add the Roman numerals between 1 and 500 and you get 666.
Add the squares of the first seven primes and you get 666,
there's a bunch of palindromes that equal 666. One of my favorites is
1^3+2^3+3^3+4^3+5^3+6^3+5^3+4^3+3^3+2^3+1^3=666

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durwood
Maybe you can find a three year old around you that will read this to you, since you can't read yourself. And i'm tired of telling you to quit calling God a liar. You will answer to him about it someday. And your still gonna say that Lazarus was asleep when Jesus said he was dead. So now Jesus is a liar to you too?

8 The beast (man)that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast (man)that was, and is not, and yet is.

The Angel then says that the beast (man)was( before AD 96 when the Angel was telling him this) , is not ( is dead in AD 96 when the Angel is telling him this), and he SHALL ( future tense) ASCEND OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT.
In the same verse it says they that dwell on the earth shall wonder( be astonished or startled) when they behold the beast (man) who was alive, was dead , and yet is alive.

You can't get around the part where it says the world wonders ( astonished or startled in some translations) about the beast ( man ) that was alive , then dead , and yet is alive. The world wouldn't be astonished about a spirit, but they would about a man who lived 1900 years ago, and had died, yet was alive again.

[edit on 28-11-2004 by Durwood]

Jesus said both. Lazarus fell asleep and that Lazarus is dead. So, if Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, Lazarus then went on to die, again. That makes two times.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The Antichrist is Satan who embodies a man who is shot in the head and dies.
Ezekiel 28:1-10 Ezekiel 28:11-19 Revelation 13:12

The Antichrist will be a Muslim (12th Imam / Mahdi or "Imam Al Mahdi")
Seven heads = seven Arabic nations; Revelation 13:1, Ezekiel 38: 1-6; Revelation 17:9
The main Muslim city will be Babylon in Iraq or a new Babylon; Revelation 14:8;

Antichrist will come from one of the seven heads
Revelation 13:3

7 heads + (1) Antichrist + (1) False Prophet + (1) Image of the beast = 10 crowns
Revelation 13:1

10 horns = ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom; Revelation 17:12

False Prophet = Isa (a false messiah) Embodied by a demon; Revelation 13:11
2 horns = Shiites and Sunnis will be united under one cause

Image of the Beast = "Allah" embodied in a man-made mannequin with a very human like appearance, possessed by a demon; Revelation 13:5,6,15

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Durwood

I am inclined to believe this theory sir
in Revelation 17 the Whore of Babylon is revealed and she is "that great city that reigns over the kings of the earth" this city would in no doubt be Rome. The seven heads on the are seven hills of Rome and also seven kings. So i think God is zeroing in on Rome here that He is talking about the 7 Roman emperors. I am not inclined to believe the seven kings are kingdoms because the 8th king is clearly a man "the son of perdition" "the man of lawlessness." the "beast". the "antchrist". It is absoulutley clear in God's Holy Word the Bible that the antichrist is no kingdom or organization but a single man "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." 2 Thessolonians 2:3-4. The antichrist is not a Pope i am strongly inclined to believe that the Whore of Revelation is the Vatican Papacy. Jesus says "come out of her my people" there are Gods people who are Catholic who belive in Him but the Vatican is called a whore because she claims she is the "true" church of Jesus Christ, but she is idolotrous. Israel in the Old testament was called frequently a whore becasuse the people of Israel went after other Gods and worshipped idols just like the Vatican promotes praying to Mary and saints and statues. So i am almost 100% sure the Vatican is the great prostitute.
About Nero rising from the dead i think it will happen because satan can mock Gods miracles just as the false prophet will do false signs and wonders. So the beast is the last day wicked kingdom but also the single antichrist man. and Nero was a extremely wicked man . he was incestuous with his mom and he killed her.he murdered his half brother.he murderd his half sister. he murdered his other wife while she was pregnant. he castrated a young man who looked like his wife and married him. he went around rome stealing and killing people indulging in sexual pleasures all the time. he cross dressed. he burned part of rome down. he killed himself with a dagger. and much more
and there is still statues and stuff of Nero so people will recongnize him (if he is the beast) and in the book of Daniel it says he is "a man of fierce countenance" this would fit Nero because he wont look like anybody alive today because he like a long long time ago.Im still praying about this but i am inclined to belive

God bless you sire!

love in Jesus Christ!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastday Prophet

I Apollyan is not a man and he is not the antichrist either. He is an king angel over the abyss."Blackest darkness is reserved for them." 2 peter talking about wicked men. "For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell,[a] putting them in chains of darkness" 2 peter 2:4. Hell is real so maybe the angels are in a different compartment in the Abyss and the antichrist was reserved there because satan claimed him because he was extrmely wicked. the antichrist does rise fromm the grave
"And I saw one of his heads as if it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world marveled after the beast." Revelation 13:3. 666 number of a man.

please pray about this sir i will too

God bless you!
love in Jesus our Lord and Savior!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join