It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Black Triangle/Missing Time

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by immoralist

That's not so odd. When your adrenalin is going you get tachpsychia time slowed down and you notice details. But often you don't get a choice in the details you remember. Like fir instance a while back I got into a altercation on a bus with some huge ex athlete looking dude who didn't take his mess for the day or something. To this day I can't remember his face although I can describe what he generally looked like. But I do remember all this random detail. Like I can remember in absolute detail the varicose veins and patterns they made around his angles and calves. I remember exactly what his sneakers looked like. I remember that his right and left hands had scars on his pinky and ring finger knuckles as if he used to punch a lot if things. I can remember what his knock looked like and the poor shape if his knees. But the overall picture snakes away from me too. I write it off as a artifact if immense adrenalin. Funny thing about adrenalin is that often you don't even realize its coursing through you when something is going down.

I still remember the prickly icy sensation the adrenalin brought each time I realized that I was looking at a ufo. Like when I saw that black triangle over the freeway.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
In 98 i was backpacking. First in Thailand, then in Malaysia's Cameron Highlands i woke to find approximately 4 hours were missing according to my watch, which was 4 hours later than the actual time.

Now, sure first thing i thought too was that i had a dodgy watch. But the second time loss in the Cameron Highlands was also experienced by another backpacker at the same time...

I was in a corrugated iron dorm with several other backpackers - one of two (men/women separated) on top of a hill so big that it took a couple hours for the bus to weave it's way to the top and would be called a mountain where i come from.

One day i woke to find that, like in Thailand my watch was 4 hours later than the real time. Strange thing, though, so was another backpacker's watch... I didn't know the guy, as i was travelling alone and hadn't spoken to him much before this.

I never found out what happened and it hasn't happened since.

Oh and btw, i don't recall seeing any black triangles in the sky.

edit on 27-3-2014 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Because you and your wife were inside a Grey alien dream you experienced sensations and visual effects generated by the black triangle. Missing time assures you were within their dream.

I doubt the craft was as large as you conceived it to be. They once produced an entirely different skyscape from what is normal. They're master magicians who hoped to frighten you with a gargantuan craft that really wasn't gargantuan at all.

They're odd.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I had a missing time event( along with other family members) many years ago so I can relate. When I hear about a Black Triangle Craft, I think of earth based reverse engineered technology, not necessarily aliens. Although I do think its possible some or even many abductions are earth based( shadow government).
I star gaze at night whenever I'm off work and let the dog out. Here's a weird experience that just happened. I had let the dog out early in the morning, 2 or 3 AM. I had her in the backyard and was looking up northwest when she triggered the security light, making the viewing less desirable. After I let her in, I went to the front of the porch and looked up, using the porch and house as a shield from the light as I looked south and up. Right by the front side of the house and near the door something was fluttering around silently. I would have thought it was a bat the way it spun around but it was 25 degrees and not an insect around, not even during the day. I closed the door immediately and locked it, thinking " vampire", LOL. It was about common bat sized or sparrow sized. Not big at all. This just flitted around like in a jerky circle.
It could have been a bird, they've spooked me when they fly out of a tree at night or early morning . But they usually make noise and fly straight off. I then thought maybe it was a remote drone that was spying on the house, which is way paranoid and wouldn't make any sense. So its back to being a bird or a bat, I guess.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

I have had a similar experience with this "black Triangle" that I'd like to share. I'll try be brief as I, just like you, am trying to figure out what the hell it was and don't necessarily want to go into the descriptive terms of it.

First off, I've had moments in my life where I seen silver metallic disc craft blatantly visible from my home and 5 mins away, they were just hanging in the sky, not too high above houses during the day! One second I seen them then the next they were gone! It was like they detected me and then within a blink there was nothing. So there is precedent, I guess.

This particular experience, with the black triangle, was at night whereas the other silver craft were during the daytime, and it was sunny then.

At night, during clear skies, I'm prone to laying at the end of my bed and wondering about life, the stars etc. This particular night I remember seeing some blatant movement between the stars overhead (I was lying on my back) and Sometimes, If I focus enough, I tend to look at the darkness between the stars and see some small light moving from one star to the next (no they aren't planes because they turn at sharp angles and dissapear in the blink of an eye!). One night, it was really quiet, and I remember seeing one of these lights move through the sky and I said out loud to it "C'mon let's talk! Come closer!" and then I gazed some more and nothing happened. So in frustration I went to bed, but in the middle of the night, I awoke hearing a Humming noise, it sounded like it was right above the roof, so I jumped right up and looked out and there about 10ft away over my neighbours roof was a Black triangular craft looming closer!!! (I'm looking through a skylight from the attic) I remember suddenly being afraid, and I jumped right back into bed with the thought "good guys wouldn't scare me like that, would they?!" and that was it.

I always figure they were just "scaring the child" so to speak but would good guys or bad guys do this??, but it's hard to tell the intentions of something like this. This experience happened over 2 years ago, I've always remembered it but never spoke about it to anyone because I thought no one would believe me, at least I know someone else had a similar experience. Although I can't relate to the loss of time nor the magnitude of the other black triangle. I can say that the size of the one I seen was slightly bigger than a car and a lot wider. Come to think of it... has anyone seen Smallville, the tv show? It looked exactly like that "black frictionless craft" that featured in a few episodes.

Another experience I have had, was this weird dream. At least I think it was a dream I don't know.

It started like this, I was laying on a metal table (like one in a mortuary) and I seen these entirely dark shadows standing over me. Three on the right and at least one on the left, then I sat upright but when I did so I realized I was out of my body!!! It didn't feel weird or strange, in fact, I felt groggy. What is really strange about this is.... I heard myself say "I'm not ready yet" as if I was answering a question but I can't recall the question at all! The next day, the experience felt so real and it bugged me what the question was and why wasn't I ready and for what? Sometimes I think about it and wonder whether these shadows were bad people/beings wanting me to do something or whether they were good guys just trying to protect me because maybe, genuinely, I'm not ready for whatever it is.

Before you say, go get past life regression, I'll state the fact that I already went to an event by Dolores Cannon and it was strange. For most of the event, she talks about the usual stuff she says on youtube, and I felt slightly uneasy while I was attending, in fact, I recall sweating a lot, as if I wasn't supposed to be there, nobody even sat on my row! Then, by the end of the event when she done the regression on the audience, I decided what the hell, I'll close my eyes and hope for the best. She describes walking down a narrow hallway, white walls and black and white checkered floor, then opening a door at the end and stepping into a memory.

What I remember when I stepped into that was a green field, with forest on my left and right, but on my left there was a small farmstead, basically a cottage at the edge of the trees and far in the distance on a huge hill there was a castle. I then skipped into another memory and it was me as an old man and either my wife or daughter was running off from the cottage with another man. I was heartbroken, That's basically all there was to it, so I don't hold much hope in regression treatment.

I'm putting this all out there with the hope someone may have answers or be able to relate to this. All it raises for me are more questions... and a lot of frustration! lol

Kind regards!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Thanks for a awesome read! S&F.

I live in Sweden and i saw a triangular craft as well about a year ago but that wasn't as big as you discribed.
Maybe one football field in size with no sound coming from it. It was flying very low and very slow.
I looked at it for 10-15 minutes, then it was out of my sight.

Have you heard or read about a craft named "TR-3B"?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It looked SOMEWHAT similar this this image I found on google images, but without the bright white lights on the corners, and the shape was much more elongated than this, more like an arrowhead or some deltoid shape. The placement of the 'red light' is roughly analogous to where I remember the amber light being, the one in the localized fog.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HeroOfOurTime

Yes Ive heard of astra/trb-3 but from all descriptions it doesnt match what I saw and I HIGHLY doubt this is any current earth based technologies whether reversed engineered or not.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
What I've always wanted to know is exactly HOW these things can seem to KNOW you are watching them, even if they are a considerable distance away?

I've read more than my fair share of these types of "stories", yet I have been offered no explanation for this.

I guess I am to assume that the inhabitants of these craft have perfected ESP or some vastly superior monitoring technology where they can pinpoint humans, perhaps MILES away, that are "watching" them so they can PLAY in the sky.

Huh?

edit on 27-3-2014 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I will try not to pry to much personal information from you, but given the amount of thought and instinct you have used towards understanding your experience, I think you will catch my drift.

How was your personal life before this experience? What sort of passions, depression, ups and downs were present in your life? Were you a happy person? Same questions apply to your wife.

I have had more than one similar experience, and I am on the verge of understanding. I hope that we can compare notes in public here.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Freenrgy2
What I've always wanted to know is exactly HOW these things can seem to KNOW you are watching them, even if they are a considerable distance away?

I've read more than my fair share of these types of "stories", yet I have been offered no explanation for this.

I guess I am to assume that the inhabitants of these craft have perfected ESP or some vastly superior monitoring technology where they can pinpoint humans, perhaps MILES away, that are "watching" them so they can PLAY in the sky.

Huh?

edit on 27-3-2014 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

No no, I dont think its ESP of any kind, think of this, You know functional MRI's? they can tell the blood flow or electrical activity in peoples brains? They correlate the sections with higher activity or blood flow with given thoughts or impressions. So my thought is this, They have a wide array LONG range scanner, much like an MRI, but presumably much better, that can scan for intentional agents , they have a constant long range scan extending at least to perceptual distance of human sight, If the (for lack of a better term) Long range Functional MRI (or intentionality sensing agent) notices something NOTICE the craft it then alerts the operator or AI software of the given craft. This is just my guess though, its advanced technology which verges on seeming 'psychic' or 'magical' by shear virtue of its range and complexity.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Witness2008

I will try not to pry to much personal information from you, but given the amount of thought and instinct you have used towards understanding your experience, I think you will catch my drift.

How was your personal life before this experience? What sort of passions, depression, ups and downs were present in your life? Were you a happy person? Same questions apply to your wife.

I have had more than one similar experience, and I am on the verge of understanding. I hope that we can compare notes in public here.

I wrote a lengthy response to this but accidentally clicked away from the page, so here we go again.

I hope you will share your insight into this, as I think the framing of your question is really interesting/prescient and I would LOVE to hear your experience and thoughts into the issue.

My wife and I graduated college in April of 2006. we moved from KY to TN in June of 2006 to basically sell the house we were living in to recoup the cost for her parents, we moved to her parents house and lived in her old bedroom (with modifications) with our 2 dogs.

Finding out job prospects extremely limited and being geographically and socially isolated , and being trapped in the house with her parents and older brother a lot of the time both of us were suffering from depression.

Me far more so than her, I have fibromyalgia and TMD (my jaw is screwed up from an old wisdom tooth surgery). I was suffering from intense daily paint as well as the deepest blackest depression of my life in many many respects. I felt like my future was extremely dim in prospect and I felt very hopeless about existence on the whole. Extreme pain/depression was my daily experience despite the fleeting bright moments in nature I enjoyed with my wife, we were happy with each other and our relationship was strong but both were extremely depressed about our current situation.

Does that help you at all? Im really looking forward to your response.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

How were you feeling that night, or better yet can you recall what emotions you were feeling just before the sighting?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Witness2008

How were you feeling that night, or better yet can you recall what emotions you were feeling just before the sighting?

That night actually was fairly normal, I dont recall anything in particular about it, I wasnt feel too depressed , my wife concurs.

I know that right before I saw the 'star' I was just sort of wistfully looking at the sun setting over the lake close to what we called the back field and smoking a cigarette, feeling the wind blow across my skin and just enjoying the way the light was falling and fading , the look of the pinkish sky. My wife says she was doing the exact same thing, basically just enjoying the fresh air and good light and nature with our 2 dogs out on their runners.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

S&F on your story!! Very well written. As others have stated, I was there with you while reading it.

Thank you for having the courage to share it with us.

Did you report this to any authorities, or MUFON?

I have seen my share of UFOs during my lifetime. The closest one was in the late 1970's. It was cigar-shaped.
This google image is like the one I saw, but the white light in the drawing was green on the one I saw, and it was slightly thicker in the middle.

It flipped end over end as it came through the sky, then when it got just above the tree line, it stopped flipping and floated on it's end as it sent down a white beam to the ground that went right beside my car!
Then it slowly started flipping again, and zoomed away in an incredible speed! It was back up in the sky looking like a star within 1-2 seconds!!
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that when this thing stopped flipping and beamed down the ray, everyone around me turned into statues, like time stood still for them. When it left, they resumed what they were doing, and seemed oblivious to what had just happened.

I noticed I had around 20 minutes of lost time as soon as it left.
That was the most amazing experience I've had with UFOs (that I remember). I've had many more sightings of them at a distance in the sky.

edit on 3/27/2014 by sled735 because: add pic

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Each of your answers only provokes more questions in my mind.

Perhaps I should just tell you of my experiences, the growth since, and we can really get on with this. I don't speak of this often, simply because my understanding so far is still fragile, and the forums can throw a lot of distractions in the way.

My first sighting was on Sept, 10 2007 at around 10:30 pm. It was just something that I saw in the night sky, no real detail other than it being a triangle with groupings of three lights at each point. It was far off, had zero effect on me other than amazement and much debate as to whether or not to report it, which I did.

At 4:45 am on Sept 11th I awoke to sleep paralysis which I had never had before, along with knowing that something was in the room. The amount of fear I felt seemed at the moment to have been my paralyzer. Once I was able to move, I felt an immense amount of pain in my body and determined that the room was empty. It was difficult to sit upright and even more difficult when I stood. Just feet from where I was sleeping I stepped into dog vomit, flipped the light on to discover that my cat and dog had both lost their stomachs. Once I reached the bathroom I found my dog cowering between the toilet and the wall. A good sized German Shepherd crammed into a fairly tight space. After taking care of my feet I turned to the sink and saw my face. Really pale, with a strange red glow on my forehead, cheeks and neck. My mouth was dry, sticky and had a strange pale orange coating covering my teeth and tongue. At the time I had nothing to go on other than the connection to what I had seen, and even that, in my mind, was remote. I remained bewildered and smoldering in my own questions for only 4 months.

On January 19th, 2008 I was heading south on 69 and saw an incredible site just 20 miles or so North of McAlester OK. Here is my report which ended up being chopped a bit. www.rense.com...

What is not in the report which I described to as many pseudo experts that I could find were the physical affects. I was in an unusually great mood. Took a weeks vacation and was excited about visiting family in Texas. I was singing Amazing Grace to myself. The first thing that I noticed were strange streaks of dull light jetting across the hood of my car from left to right. For a moment I registered them as large bugs. But the frigged weather along with the fact that no bug hit the windshield ruled out bugs. Then I noticed a pinging sound around the frame of the car, like being pelted with tiny pebbles. Total smooth black top road. As that was happening I began to feel an incredible euphoric feeling, and with that feeling came the knowledge that I would be seeing something on the horizon, and I began to look. It was truly a life changing event, that triangle pushed open a flood gate of answers. And they just keep coming along with many other astounding events thus far.

It was not until a couple of weeks after the sighting that I was able to recall not having driven through McAlester. The town is one of my pit stops. I also arrived in Austin a full hour earlier than was even possible. The least amount of time I was ever able to make the drive in was just over thirteen hours. That trip was 12 hours.

The years between 2004 and 2008 were some of my more difficult times. When the January sighting happened I was feeling better than I had for a long time. That night was a high vibration night that started as soon as I hit the road, I felt really good.

I have been thinking for some time now that some of us have longer antennas and more powerful receivers. My feelings of exuberance were and still are made greater by the lower vibration experiences.

Another member made mention of using meditation as a tool for recall. I highly recommend it as it has made all the difference in my remembering and my understanding. We are vibratory creatures, energy is our power, good or bad, specifically emotional energy. Gotta get rid of the clutter to see the good stuff.

The meditations over the years have allowed me to see and understand what is happening for me. My first memories were of messages. I never spend time on the physical details simply because they are still vague and so much less important than the wisdom. I was told to control fear, that fear would make my experiences difficult and unreadable, and that I would not remember until I was in the right place. I am in the right place now. The reason we have either splintered or have no memory of experiences is because we are at such a low vibration that memory of anything that happens at such a high vibratory state can not be recalled, certainly not with accuracy or understanding.

The Jan sighting was as if information was being loaded into my head as I was driving, was I at such a high vibration that I could auto pilot in a lower vibratory world, while receiving information from a high vibration? Still working on it.

For me UFO's are not about hardware or who control them, their intentions or any of the usual stuff that gets talked about. It is a process of ascension or waking up. We are not alone, in fact we have fairly close neighbors, and we are fairly loud to them.

For me the connections that I have experienced through telepathy, instinct, and that deep down knowing is what it is all about.

I have zero recall for the first encounter that I had. I suppose that I was so frightened that I will never remember.

It is a hard thing to integrate this type of spiritual knowing into such a nuts and bolts world.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Thank you for generously coming forward with your story and the follow-ups OP. I also have a few experiences with these objects, which I have identified to my satisfaction. One could compare these beings to 'The Adjustment Bureau'.

From my experiences, they have the ability to treat time as we would the controls on a DVD player. If these types of interventions were not a part of this reality, then we all would be living in a post apocalyptic world many times over.

I watch in amazement as the existence of these objects is swept under the rug with machine like precision. Some of us, however, know beyond the shadow of a doubt that there is a much greater reality beyond the one we perceive 'here'. The control and the chaos is all part of the illusion. Luckily for me, I don't have much to lose and I'm not afraid of death. When the transition happens for me, it will be seamless because I am in a constant state of readiness.

I would suggest that everyone reading this do the same.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Amazing story, it really was! Thanks for sharing.

I can't help but notice how similar this is to many i've read before and some i've seen on TV programs. I'm not for a second saying you're using them to fabricate your story.... i'm just noticing that if all these cases are real, this might be a bit of a larger phenomena.

I'd never be so fast to say 'OMG ALIENS' because really, it could have been so many things. And it might not be extraterrestrial in the slightest. I've always been fascinated and terrified by the idea that it's our own technology experimenting on or abducting people. But i really don't know if that's possible.

When it happens to one person, the mind is always a possible blame. But for 2 people to experience what you experienced.... it just makes me truly believe something is happening. I'd look for strange things under your skin, or maybe try hypnotherapy. All the usuals related to missing time would be interesting. But maybe too terrifying to relive.

I'll keep reading the responses to this, as i haven't gone through them all. Thanks again.

PS. It's always the people who are newer/less posts that have the mos interesting stories, right?!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I hate to burst your bubble but traveling to through time would be much more difficult than traversing space. Space/time is inextricably linked for one thing, and the other thing that you aren't considering is that earth would have traveled to a vastly different part of space even fifty years from now, let alone the multiple hundreds that would be more likely.

So simply going back in time would not be enough, you would have to have a way of maintaining spatial synchronization with earth as you traveled back in time.

John Titor had explained a way of doing this by using gravity sensors that would allow the time machine to shift space and time in order to maintain proximity to the starting gravitational area.

Regardless, you can't project reasoning onto an alien species any more than you can onto a future humanity, If anything, less so.

Aliens could have any number of reasons for not wanting you to remember the experience.

If you could easily remember the experience, it could be possible to convince the other members of the populace more readily or to better have the presence of mind to get proof of the encounter which could cause a global effort to seek them out.

There's any number of possibilities.

I would recommend the hypnotic regression to have a better idea of what it was rather than attempting to speculate.

Jaden

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

immoralist

WeRpeons

You know, if you had 2 hours of missing time, the possibility of you and your wife having an abduction experience has been well documented in many abduction cases. In fact, most abduction cases state the average amount of missing time is 2 hours! I understand your hesitance in discussing your incident, but If I were you, I would try to find a good hypnotist that can help you and your wife recall your missing time. I wouldn't tell the hypnotist what happened, but just something you and your wife need to recall on that particular day.

Did you check for any physical markings after your missing time? Did you check with any neighbors in the vicinity that may have witnessed this thing? Considering the size of this thing, there must have been others who might have saw something.

Hope you and your wife can find some answers.

It was in fairview TN which is a farming community, only 2 houses within the visual sphere of where we were, we didn't actually talk to any of the neighbors about it who could have potentially seen it though, honestly the stealthy nature of this craft, if you weren't looking RIGHT at it and if the sky weren't really clear you might not notice the absence of starts as being indicative of a craft.

My father in law said he saw the same craft in the same spot a couple of years later around the same date actually, late september but he wouldnt go further into it, he only said he saw a large black triangular aircraft.

Hello I was reading your interestig story and the sighting of your father in law bring to me a question, ¿have you thought that maybe the sighting was just a fabricated vision with chunks of your memory?.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join