It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Black Triangle/Missing Time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by immoralist

Thanks for sharing this unusual experience.

What about your dogs? You only mentioned them at the beginning of your story. Were they there with you when you watched the craft float over you in the dark? Did they display any signs of psycological trauma afterwards?

S+F.

edit on 26-3-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Did they steal your cigarette, or were you still holding it when it passed over??

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Whoa, that is an amazing story, immoralist. You and your wife seem like some pretty credible witnesses but as I don't know you personally, one can never be certain.

I can only assume that neither of you have had any experiences similar in nature in the past. Is this correct?

In the years since said experience transpired have you or your wife experienced anything similar?

Additional missing time?

Scoop/puncture marks?

Has this experience changed or otherwise had a significant effect on the way you view our reality? Spirituality?

Has the experience uncovered or otherwise caused either of you to recognize memories or incidences in which something similar occurred (I.e. abduction experiences from your past or childhood)?

Thanks for sharing this absolutely profound experience!

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Joneselius
If you have the time, please do a search and read my first post on this site.

I experienced EXACTLY the same craft as you did.

Did it warp in and out? Like folding in on itself? Did it look like it was 'shaking' in the air? Did the colour run 'along' the craft like water. Did the surface look like it was covered in oil?

The one I saw was REAL close and I could see the grooves too, like a circuitboard. It also shot a green beam with no residual light, into a flower park.

I got the feeling this thing was VERY dark indeed. I didn't like it at all. Since then I don't sleep and have all kinds of problems. I hope your experience wasn't as daunting. I'd of given ANYTHING to have someone there with me

No one believed me either, which was super frustrating. Only my dad and then he too saw a craft up close and it nearly sent him loopy.

I just read your post, it sounds sort of similar I admit, although maybe the differences could be attributed to the way that the missing time affected our memory or whatever process they used to get rid of said memories I'm not sure. There are some differences however, especially the 'folding in on itself' and warping, and the 'symbols' on yours, wheras the one me and my wife saw just sort of distorted in the center like it was sliding through space/time, or expanding on top of our perceptual horizon and then as it went away from us sort of contracting back in on itself slightly.

Did you have any missing time?

I didnt get the feeling of being scared or worried about it at all and have suffered no ill effects from the encounter henceforth. Im sorry your experience had such a negative effect on you, mine only seemed to strike my wife and I with a vast sense of awe and mystery.

It didnt look like it was shaking in the air, but it did have a bluish like the color of the sky at dusk sort of 'force field' or 'cloak' look about it, like i described earlier and similar to what you described.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
All I can add is that my husband and I have had 3 episodes of missing time, or displacement. With us very little time passed but we were instantly about 5 -35 minutes ahead of where we should have been with no memory of what happened.

The first was Christmas night, the kids and grandkids had gone home and we were cleaning up the wreckage that small children create. I was wiping off the kitchen counter, husband was taking the last bag of wrapping paper to the trash. The back screen door slammed (which I noticed because it always irritates me and I never say anything) as he went out then INSTANTLY he is back in the kitchen with a poured soda with ice in it in his hand and I am across the kitchen wiping a different counter.

We both froze and looked at each other. We were afraid to move. Finally he looked at the soda glass in his hand and I looked at the counter and he said "What the hell just happened?" I replied "I have no idea".

The second and third times were similar. Both of us realized that we had missing time or our memories wiped. I have gotten emails form others who have had the same thing happen.

So it's not uncommon. What happens? I don't know.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

seabhac-rua

Thanks for sharing this unusual experience.

What about your dogs? You only mentioned them at the beginning of your story. Were they there with you when you watched the craft float over you in the dark? Did they display any signs of psycological trauma afterwards?

S+F.

edit on 26-3-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

Thats one of the weirdest aspects of this actually. They were already inside when we saw the large triangular one over top of us, they got inside during the missing time I presume. How did they get off their runners and back into the house? They were dead asleep whenever we went back in to the house after it was over. They showed no signs of distress what so ever.

On a minor humorous note though, one of the dogs (Loki) I caught him staring directly into the sky about 2 months ago, I went outside to smoke a cig and he was just looking directly up in the air, I usually do that nightly just looking for the same craft again (although I dont live in TN anymore) and he looked over his shoulder at me and then just looked back up into the air which was really odd though not significant I dont think.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

immoralist

Thats one of the weirdest aspects of this actually. They were already inside when we saw the large triangular one over top of us, they got inside during the missing time I presume. How did they get off their runners and back into the house? They were dead asleep whenever we went back in to the house after it was over. They showed no signs of distress what so ever.

That is weird.

Ever entertain the idea of trying hypnotic regression?

(On you and/or your wife, not the dogs
)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

CagliostroTheGreat

Whoa, that is an amazing story, immoralist. You and your wife seem like some pretty credible witnesses but as I don't know you personally, one can never be certain.

I can only assume that neither of you have had any experiences similar in nature in the past. Is this correct?

In the years since said experience transpired have you or your wife experienced anything similar?

Additional missing time?

Scoop/puncture marks?

Has this experience changed or otherwise had a significant effect on the way you view our reality? Spirituality?

Has the experience uncovered or otherwise caused either of you to recognize memories or incidences in which something similar occurred (I.e. abduction experiences from your past or childhood)?

Thanks for sharing this absolutely profound experience!

Kallisti

No neither of us had any previous experiences like this. I did grow up in a 'haunted house' of sorts, more like just a constantly oppressive ever watching feeling that you were being watched and a feeling of darkness, but I moved around the age of 14 and hadnt been back since and I dont think its related.

No marks or scoops or punctures, no strange memories have surfaced as a result of it to the best of my knowledge. My wife agrees. She does say that she has had the feeling once or twice that she may have missed a bit of time but its no where on the order of 2 hours and Im generally skeptical of this because I didnt notice it.

It has absolutely changed the way I view reality but not spirituality per say , Im still a materialist atheist philosophically but I certainly the doors of perception have been flung open. Ive always been really really interested in old world mythologies and history particularly proto-indo european mythologies but I dont think it has anything to do with this UFO despite the common linking of these sorts of things by a lot of UFO believers.

Thanks Kallisti

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

seabhac-rua

immoralist

That is weird.

)

Im starting to consider it a heck of a lot more now , I had one friend who heavily suggested it to me after I told him all of this, but generally Im skeptical of the factual validity of anything that may come out of a hypnotic experience.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I understand your skeptisism, but considering that both you and your wife shared this experience, your individual recollections, under hypnosis, may shed light on what happened and add validity to your encounter, or you may both have experienced very different events.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
First of all you are lucky to live in such a place and get to see the stars as you do
secondly loved the story described it very well and could picture myself there. What I want to ask is can you provide any location details with maps or screen shots from google earth so we can get an idea of maybe where it went. I fully understand if you do not wish to give off your exact location

Stupid question time: since your visit have you encountered any guys in suits knocking on your door or noticed strange persons when you are out and about

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Show me the MAYA. what type of arts are you degreed in?
Focus on any symbols or spacific equipment and their control surfaces if or when you get hypnotized.
I STILL haven't seen zip.

Now that you've seen a UFO ,all you have to do is almost die and God could follow.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I have seen the same type of UFO in the Coachella valley area in Riverside County (palm springs area in California) aprox 10 years ago. I was laying on a hammock in the back yard looking at the stars and satellites. All of a sudden it dawned on me that the sky above me was obstructed by a HUGE black outline of a triangle shape. No stars nothing, and it moved slow. it may have took a whole minute for it to pass over me. what was odd about this (not the fact i was looking at a real UFO, be it ours or ???) was this green circle on the very center of the underside. To me it looked like a green vortex, it was also a very muted sight, not a clear in your face thing to see. it was a perfect circle and the inner edges were a emerald green that was kind of swirling or spinning, and in the very center of that was black. There were no other lights but the air also was very still and no nature noises either. At the time I lived over the mountains South from 29 Palms Military base. I think the thing that freaked me out the most was I had been laying in the hammock a good 30 minutes and then poof it was just there! Over me! as far as I know I did not miss anytime. I did see a strange orb about 5 years later in the valley proper, but that is a different story. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Hmm since your father saw the same craft, or similar, in the same place but at a different time, then perhaps a trans-temporal event of some sort?

Meaning maybe there is a hiccup in space-time there and you are getting glimpses of a future ship?

Since folks report seeing phantom vehicles, animals and people from different past times... future vehicles would be part of the improbable pack.

The missing time suggests otherwise, though... unless it was unintentional and just a consciousness side effect of the "temporal rift." Maybe? Heh... sorry, of in sci-fi land.

But then again, if any time travel is possible, then a technology recreating the natural time-warping occurrence is possible and thus ... who knows.

My good friend ran into a cabin in the NY woods straight from the 1600's and inhabited with cranky guys with blunderbusses
so a flying ship from the future doesn't seem that ...improbable.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Swamp gas at a guess!

Interesting anecdote.....But that's all it is.
edit on 26-3-2014 by squarehead666 because: clarity

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

ThePeaceMaker
First of all you are lucky to live in such a place and get to see the stars as you do
secondly loved the story described it very well and could picture myself there. What I want to ask is can you provide any location details with maps or screen shots from google earth so we can get an idea of maybe where it went. I fully understand if you do not wish to give off your exact location

Stupid question time: since your visit have you encountered any guys in suits knocking on your door or noticed strange persons when you are out and about

here are three screen shots indicating the trajectory, you can see the house, the barns, and the lake, there are some trees that used to be there that are no longer there along the road. I no longer live there by the way.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

immoralist

seabhac-rua

immoralist

That is weird.

)

Im starting to consider it a heck of a lot more now , I had one friend who heavily suggested it to me after I told him all of this, but generally Im skeptical of the factual validity of anything that may come out of a hypnotic experience.

I feel the same way hypnotic regression. You may want to listen to a report from a retired dying CIA officer that is just 17 minutes long on You Tube.

Glad to have you on board...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I think this is the most fascinating telling of an 'encounter' that I've ever read! I hope if you have any future thoughts or reflections that you will share them with us!

I have seen more than one aerial vehicle that looks like nothing known by the general public, and still can't find a rational explanation to satisfy my mind.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

My father in law said he saw the same craft in the same spot a couple of years later around the same date actually, late september but he wouldnt go further into it, he only said he saw a large black triangular aircraft. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

...."but he wouldn't go further into it," don't you find this rather odd? Anyone who would have experienced what you and your father experienced would surely want to share their full experience with a close family member. Did he also experience missing time? Missing 2 hours of time isn't something you simply brush under the rug. Maybe your father recalls something he wishes he never experienced? It's one thing to witness an extraordinary event, but it's probably a mind blowing experience when you have physical contact.
edit on 26-3-2014 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Your description immediately made me think of a star destroyer from Star Wars (but black in color):

In fact... Your avatar looks suspiciously like a Jedi...

I'm not saying you're rebel scum, but you might be rebel scum. On a more serious note, thanks for sharing your story. Do you think it was the triangular object that was making all the strange maneuvers, or something that might have come from the triangular object, like one of these?

edit on 26-3-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join