It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fruitfly meditation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Questions answered. Simply rot a piece of fruit and once the flies appear mediate on your question and answers will come in thought form. This methoed has given me the most clear thought patterns and imagery.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I find that any type of fixation practice works to enter into the meditative trance. I prefer fixating on water and letting it draw me in.
edit on 26-3-2014 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

Just think of them like web bots searching for answers for you from the source. A go inbetween.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

deadeyedick
reply to post by InTheLight

Just think of them like web bots searching for answers for you from the source. A go inbetween.

Flies are not my 'go to' source for any thing. LOL

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
But the fruitflies in our house don't even eat the fruit much anymore. They are after the cookies and spilled coffee when I stir the sugar into the cup. They even go after the grass fed beef and local fish. This could be dangerous, we made the fruit so it couldn't be eaten by them so now they started eating other stuff. Soon we will be swatting the fruitflies that bite us.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Aesthetically the fruit fly meditation doesn't really appeal to me. Will this work?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Sounds like you have already tapped into the communication source. Out of all the memories of different animal and plant lives the fruit fly seemed the coolest to me. When you shop just ask the spirits to guide you to the correct foods in order to not be spiritually bumrushed during digestion.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

The type of meditation you bring up always leaves me drained.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

They do a lot of testing on fruitflies because we have some things in common with them. They are very important in medicine research because of this. Now, if a fruitfly doesn't eat the fruit, it is time to look at the fruit. They usually do like organic fruit. That is definitely a clue to this subject. We must watch what others in the animal kingdom are doing.

I like trying to analyze what I see, the spirits that guides me on my path are teaching me to observe what happens in the world.

It is fun learning new things....oh that is right, older people aren't supposed to be able to learn new things, I guess I must be imagining that I am learning from what I research.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Candle flame in the darkness...or a mirror in the dark. Or both together....

new topics

top topics

join