It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to this video, chemtrails are real, flightradar 24 busted!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is a video on You Tube made by a woman who films a bunch of chemtrails being created in her sky and what is interesting is that she films a plane flying over her home and at the same time films a live shot of Flightradar24 page which is supposed to show each plane in the air. There is no plane on the radar in the sky above her area as she films the plane creating a chemtrail. Watch this video, it's pretty interesting.

Chemtrails are real, flightradar24 busted

It's quite a pattern of trails across her sky...in a grid-pattern like that on the glass of your microwave.

Do chemtrails exist? IMO, they do. What is their purpose? That I'm not sure of, but I believe it's for the good of the world and not some conspiracy theory like population control and they are out to kill us...although, it may do just that if it is one of the two possibilities that I believe they are, aluminum oxide nanoparticles, but first, are chemtrails simply contrails. Here is a definition of contrails provided by the NOAA

Contrails form when hot humid air from jet exhaust mixes with environmental air of low vapor pressure and low temperature. Vapor pressure is just a fancy term for the amount of pressure that is exerted by water vapor itself (as opposed to atmospheric, or barometric, pressure which is due to the weight of the entire atmosphere above you). The mixing occurs directly behind the plane due to the turbulence generated by the engine. If condensation (conversion from a gas to a liquid) occurs, then a contrail becomes visible. Since air temperatures at these high atmospheric levels are very cold (generally colder than -40 F), only a small amount of liquid is necessary for condensation to occur. Water is a normal byproduct of combustion in engines.

Source

They liken this explanation to how you see your breath on a cold day. Basically, the NOAA site states that on some days you may see your breath a little longer than others, which is exactly what happens with contrails. If there is more humidity in the air, the contrail will last longer while at the same time, if the air is dry, the contrail will be short-lived. In addition to that, if the air is very dry, no contrails will form at all. The NOAA also explains how you might see a broken plume rather than one continuous cloud. This happens when the plane is either ascending or descending and passes through a much drier or more moist layer of atmosphere.

One of the reasons that conspiracy theorists believe in chemtrails is because prior to the 1990’s, they were very rare if ever seen at all. Most people who believe don’t ever recall seeing them in the 1980’s, but the NOAA claims otherwise. They report that during World War II pilots complained of contrails that go so thick sometimes they couldn’t see their neighbors or enemy planes during combat. I’m not sure if this claim is enough to disprove that chemtrails first started occurring in the 1990’s or not. Could there have been a lot of smoke during combat situations or maybe it was a foggy day? Maybe, maybe not, but at the same time, I would think pilots would know the difference between smoke from war or clouds from condensation of airplanes.

Another problem with chemtrails that is brought up by skeptics is the fact that not one pilot of these spraying planes has ever turned whistleblower. This is a good point. If this project began in the 1990’s, then it has been going on for two decades now without one pilot revealing what he knew. On the other hand, these pilots could be the best of the best, paid very well, and could live in fear for their families, or themselves.

I personally believe that if chemtrails exist, they are for the good of our planet and not meant to harm us. One of the conspiracy theory claims is that the actual chemtrail is made up of nanoparticles of aluminum oxide and barium oxide meant to reflect the sun’s heat. The purpose of this project would be to help mitigate runaway global warming from methane and hydrogen sulfide gases in addition to carbon. During an exchange on my Dangerous Gas thread in my signature below, the author of the Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis blogspot shared what he believed about chemtrails as a nanoparticle shield to reflect sun's heat.

Here is the post from Jonny Mnemonic, ATS member and author of The Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis

I don't agree with the idea that they're behind our problem here. I provided a link in the Info Links, an email interview with an anonymous purported chemtrail scientist. I found him VERY credible, though he never mentions hydrogen sulfide or methane. But if you carefully investigate the things he recommends you investigate, you will fall into a very deep rabbit hole.

I believe the first evidence that this problem was creeping toward us was in the early-to-mid 1980s, when Lake Nyos (I think that's the name) bubbled up some gas suddenly and killed 1700 people in a village nearby, in Cameroon, a kind of microcosm of the problem as it is today. That was obviously quite a long time before there were any chemtrails. I think when 'they' saw that, they knew that this extinction event was upon us and that's when they began to investigate the possibility of chemtrails as a mitigation tactic. This same extinction event has happened a number of times, and it is only THIS time that humans are around for it, so I think it's overly humancentric to think we've had much to do with it, other than trying to survive it.

That doesn't mean I think chemtrails are safe! Heck no! Read that interview. That scientist said that some estimates were that as many as 2+ BILLION people might die from the chemtrails themselves! And if that's what HELPS with the problem, then just how bad is the PROBLEM?! Pretty effing bad, that's how bad. Slow poisoning from nanoparticles of aluminum oxide and barium oxide, or fast poisoning from hydrogen sulfide (along with raging fires and fierce explosions), I guess that was the choice. Horrible choice!

And that's why 'they' won't tell us what's happening: the first duty of any government is 'protect the people'. Yet what happens when they CAN'T protect the people? Then it looks like they build some 'continuity of government' facilities, pass some 'mass fatality' legislation, and keep people oblivious for as long as possible.

Meanwhile, the Earth doesn't care about any of that, and we are being systematically wiped out, and it is escalating. Someday, people are going to wake up - that's inevitable - and then we will have to face this threat head-on.

To be continued...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
There is another very interesting idea that came up on the Dangerous Gas thread where ATS member Amatrine suggested that the planes were creating ozone. This would be great and much more healthy for us down here rather than aluminum oxide nanoparticles that eventually drift back to the surface for us to inhale.

Here is the exchange between Jonny Mnemonic and Amatrine.

Post by Amatrine

I have a question. I am not a scientist, so this may sound stupid, but I have to ask.

What if we pumped ozone into the atmosphere? I worked for a scientist that invented the ozone machine. I worked for him back in the 80's. He had invented a way for planes to put ozone into the atmosphere, and the government seized that work and classified it, and he was no longer allowed to pursue that area of work.

I use ozone to this day in my home to kill molds and bacteria. Would ozone in the home have any effect on these gasses if they were to enter the home, ozone is O3, until it destabilizes to 02. How would sulfide react to 03?

Reply by Jonny Mnemonic

Yes, ozone helps! It reacts away hydrogen sulfide: O3 + H2S --> H2O + O2 + S.

I have three ozone generators going constantly. I don't wanna be seen as promoting any particular product, and I own no stock in ozone generators (or anything else), but ozone generators are a good idea. That should help eliminate any H2S that infiltrates your home. If your clothes or cardboard boxes or books have absorbed any, it should help there too.

Interesting about the planes generating ozone being classified. That's a big problem, how to create ozone in the upper atmosphere. It's so incredibly reactive that it's basically impossible to transport, so it has to be created where you need it. I suspect that's partly what chemtrails and HAARP are for: to generate electrical arcs in the stratosphere, which would create ozone there. If planes could create it too, all the better!
I don't really know about chemtrails, but I do see the giant checkerboards in the sky, and I did mention a proposed reason for that. You ever look at the screen in your microwave? Grid pattern, to slow/stop radiation leakage. So yeah, I do think 'they' are trying some stuff, to buy us a bit of time if nothing else. Doesn't matter to the hypothesis though. If they're not trying any protective measures then we'll just die a little faster. And I don't think they can SPRAY ozone. But I didn't know about any classified ozone-generating planes before either, so who knows. I hope they ARE trying stuff to protect us, being one of those don't-wanna-die-sooner-than-necessary type of people. Heh.

Reply by Unity Emissions

I can't believe I overlooked this post! Brilliant!

I have, at least a dozen times over, mentioned this same reasoning in chemtrail threads for years now. Not tying in ozone...never made that connection before, but just material which will reflect the solar radiance back into space. I've intuited for a long time that AGW is much worse than it seems to be. It's well known among climatologists that the models are rather conservative. I've intuited that they don't properly understand the feedback mechanisms, and how they all interact, to properly assess the rate at which changes will occur.

We're actually much closer in our reasoning than you may think. I simply think we have at least a decade before civilization is challenged. That's all. I think these releases seem ginormous, but am thinking it's not much in comparison to what is actually down there. It won't all bubble up at once. Just as the arctic breaks off in chunks over many years, so too will these methane plumes be released over the years and decades.

I think the fastest we'll have to worry about civilization collapsing is maybe 2025, and the latest maybe 2045. Until then, I'm staying in a keto-adapted state, already stocked up on minerals, vitamins, and lard, and have a private lake house in a gated community ready to inhabit.

Amatrine worked for a man who created a way to deliver ozone into the atmosphere in the 1980’s, but his work was seized by the government, classified and he wasn’t able to do that kind of work anymore. Very interesting, and several years later, chemtrails begin to appear in the skies above us.

If this is true, then this may be the most plausible theory for chemtrails yet. Either way, ozone or aluminum oxide, the government is trying to save mankind without telling us about it. I would much rather prefer that it’s ozone they are pumping into the atmosphere because I don’t think all those aluminum nanoparticles could be too healthy for us when it eventually drifts back down to the surface.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Well if a public website doesn't show the aircraft radar data then it must be true.

Helps to read the fine print:

Please note that coverage and aircraft visibility is dependent of many parameters including aircraft type, aircraft transponder type, aircraft altitude and terrain so coverage is different for different aircraft. If an aircraft you are looking for is not visible on Flightradar24 it either does not have correct transponder or it's out of Flightradar24 coverage.

edit on 3/26/2014 by usertwelve because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

BUT!!!!!! If the purposes are for good reasons then why hide them? Why the secrecy? If this ladies observations are accurate, then I would say something is wrong with this picture!

Then again, someone may use the argument that well maybe the governments are paranoid about telling us the truth? That would lead me to believe that they have done so many "dirty/wrong" things that telling the truth would STILL make them look like liars!

Why hide something that is for good or for the sake of saving humanity, unless by admitting it, you (governments) would also be admitting that your aggressiveness toward world domination was responsible for creating the problem?

I am not 100% sure by any means. Just trying to be a devils advocate, being that I am one individual on this planet whom does not believe much at all that comes out of the mouths of those whom are in power....

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Officially request the flight number from air traffic control, show them the video, get them to explain it.

If its genuinely a mistake, then we can find out right?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

seeker1963

BUT!!!!!! If the purposes are for good reasons then why hide them? Why the secrecy? If this ladies observations are accurate, then I would say something is wrong with this picture!

Then again, someone may use the argument that well maybe the governments are paranoid about telling us the truth? That would lead me to believe that they have done so many "dirty/wrong" things that telling the truth would STILL make them look like liars!

Why hide something that is for good or for the sake of saving humanity, unless by admitting it, you (governments) would also be admitting that your aggressiveness toward world domination was responsible for creating the problem?

I am not 100% sure by any means. Just trying to be a devils advocate, being that I am one individual on this planet whom does not believe much at all that comes out of the mouths of those whom are in power....

They don't tell us because they are afraid of mass-panic if we knew our very existence was threatened, so they keep us in the dark while they try to fix it, IMO of course. In the late 1990's methane levels that had been on a slow increase since the Industrial Age began in the 1700's, had leveled off for some reason that no one understands...then in 2007, the methane levels began rising again and this time at an alarmingly high rate. Maybe the plan worked in the beginning, but for some unknown reason, the levels of methane in the atmosphere are increasing again. All that information can be obtained in my Dangerous Gas thread.
edit on 26-3-2014 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

One thing I cannot understand is that everyone claims chemtrails are common in all NATO countries. Yet it's NATO that outlawed geo-engineering. Why would they do that, if .....they were doing that?

Plus you have to get around explaining the difference between regular contrails and what constitutes a chemtrail.
But that discussion will end in an infinite loop of stupidity, so don't bother.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

This is a video on You Tube made by a woman who films a bunch of chemtrails being created in her sky and what is interesting is that she films a plane flying over her home and at the same time films a live shot of Flightradar24 page which is supposed to show each plane in the air. There is no plane on the radar in the sky above her area as she films the plane creating a chemtrail. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So flight radar 24 is supposed to show every plane flying or can some flights maybe not be logged on the site?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

FlightRadar24 only shows planes that have an ADS-b transponder. Only some military planes, and newer commercial planes are equipped with them. The planes going over her in the video didn't have the right transponder.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

This is a video on You Tube made by a woman who films a bunch of chemtrails being created in her sky and what is interesting is that she films a plane flying over her home and at the same time films a live shot of Flightradar24 page which is supposed to show each plane in the air. There is no plane on the radar in the sky above her area as she films the plane creating a chemtrail. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So flight radar 24 is supposed to show every plane flying or can some flights maybe not be logged on the site?

Obviously they are not all 'logged on the site' but then the next question is...for what reasons would they not be?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Because they don't have the right type of transponder installed.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I totally agree with that! But my problem is why lie? I get the mass panic things, but to do a total cover up is to make the whole "hidden" account of activities look like a bank robber trying to cover up their trail so that they can find their money after they get out of prison!

I used that analogy on purpose! Why, because look at how they are robbing humanity blind now! If the world is going to end, why not make life as comfortable as possible so that when the SNIT does hit the fan, that most people would be oblivious as to their demise?

They are NOT doing that! What I see is blatant lies becoming more blatant and the hunger for wealth and power by a few becoming a plague against humanity.

Maybe they do know something and are trying to save the planet, but to me, it just doesn't make sense to hoard wealth, when we all know that wealth won't mean jack squat to those whom survive the kind of disaster to this planet that they are trying to cover up. "theoretically speaking of course"

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Any comments about the video that was presented? I'll start, I wish the lady would have gone back to the flight radar when she saw the planes that weren't leaving a persistent trail, to see if they were showing on radar. It also bugged me that at the beginning of the video in big letters it said watch the whole video, I did and there was nothing to see in the last 2/3 rds of the video.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Rezlooper

They don't tell us because they are afraid of mass-panic if we knew our very existence was threatened, so they keep us in the dark while they try to fix it, IMO of course.

They sure don't mind telling us that Global Warning is going to kill us all. I wonder where the approved disaster list resides.?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

So why call the friggin site flightradar if it only tracks transponders.... Should it not be flighttransponder?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

jaws1975
reply to post by network dude

Any comments about the video that was presented? I'll start, I wish the lady would have gone back to the flight radar when she saw the planes that weren't leaving a persistent trail, to see if they were showing on radar. It also bugged me that at the beginning of the video in big letters it said watch the whole video, I did and there was nothing to see in the last 2/3 rds of the video.

I had the same thoughts when I was watching it, why didn't she go back and show the planes when they all started popping up in the skies. Maybe they didn't show up either. I'm not declaring this video is the proof we've been looking for...I just thought it was interesting, and as Zaphod suggested above, older planes aren't equipped with that particular transponder, then that would explain it. But, doesn't change my thinking on the whole chemtrail theory as explained in my OP.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

You can use more than one flight tracking software for starters, but depending on whom you speak to, it's not going to convince everyone of anything. (just some folks)

If you are of the (it's military planes that are doing this), then you only need to find one or two civilian airliners leaving really long contrails to set your mind at ease. But if you are looking for a scapegoat, then you only need to find one instance of something not right to blame everything one. (like the video in the OP)

Those with their mind made up will think what they want to and there is not much anyone can do about it.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

How do you think air traffic control radar works? The biggest part of ATC radar is Secondary, which relies on transponder signals to locate the aircraft. Which is why when the transponder is turned off the plane becomes extremely hard to track.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
They have poisoned our food supply with GMOs, they fluoridate our municipal water supply, they track our entire lives. Chemtrails are the easiest thing to see, but the most difficult for people to believe. I'm in my 40s now and when I grew up, the sky was a beautiful shade of blue, the clouds were not an everyday occurrence, planes were older then and did not leave tic tac toes in the sky.

I'm not sure if they are delivering toxins to us or they are manipulating the weather in order to keep the global warming agenda 21 on track.

My biggest hope is that whatever this is, it is included in a Snowden leak soon, very soon.

Great vid Op!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Biigs

How do you think air traffic control radar works? The biggest part of ATC radar is Secondary, which relies on transponder signals to locate the aircraft. Which is why when the transponder is turned off the plane becomes extremely hard to track.

So then air traffic control doesn't actually use radar, they use transponders? That's your story and you're sticking to it.

Also, on your previous post you said that older planes don't have these transponders, but this info here says all commercial flights are equipped with a transponder. Are you saying that Flightradar24 isn't up to speed to track all planes?

Air traffic control - standard international practice is to monitor airspace using two radar systems: primary and secondary.

Primary radar -based on the earliest form of radar developed in the 1930s, detects and measures the approximate position of aircraft using reflected radio signals. It does this whether or not the subject wants to be tracked. Secondary radar, which relies on targets being equipped with a transponder, also requests additional information from the aircraft - such as its identity and altitude.

All commercial aircraft are equipped with transponders (an abbreviation of "transmitter responder"), which automatically transmit a unique four-digit code when they receive a radio signal sent by radar.

The code gives the plane's identity and radar stations go on to establish speed and direction by monitoring successive transmissions. This flight data is then relayed to air traffic controllers.

However, once an aircraft is more than 240km (150 miles) out to sea, radar coverage fades and air crew keep in touch with air traffic control and other aircraft using high-frequency radio.

Source

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join