It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO.. Do Something!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

alldaylong

CALGARIAN

We fought the world 50 years ago and with help of Russia we won, now we have an obligation to the free world.

If you are referring to WW II you can add another few dozen countries as well as Russia.

Yes, 70 years ago and many a coalition.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
shouldn't nato go after the biggest violaters first?
i just read around here somewhere the other day ISRAEL has the most violated resolutions

maybe nato should deal with that first
lil kim can wait, all they probably need is food...
Israel ...not so much

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Mamatus
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Don't worry it's just Lil' Kim screaming for attention. Between Syria and the Ukraine he is just not getting his fair share. Let Japan handle NK we have other issues.

Maybe Japan could ship all their nuclear waste to NK, it's already a political, financial, economic and social wasteland. Might as well have all five and include physical wasteland.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You're talking about violations of UN resolutions and international law. If anyone, the United Nations should be doing something about it. Syria, Ukraine, Southern Africa, and North Korea aren't anywhere near the North Atlantic. So it's not really a matter for the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, as I see it.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

alldaylong

CALGARIAN

We fought the world 50 years ago and with help of Russia we won, now we have an obligation to the free world.

If you are referring to WW II you can add another few dozen countries as well as Russia.

Russia killed more nazis than all the other nations combined.

Russia played the largest role in defeating the nazis and now they are against the nazis in Ukraine that the US supported? strange huh?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yawn ...Don't worry Calgary Man Steven Harper already scooted off to Kiev after he had his main boys set up the meeting with the Natzi party there last week . The Natzies are on our side and we don't need NATO ..all is under Steves control just like Canada and the other 4 Eyes .....lol

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
All I have to say is...

Gospodi pomilui, tovarisch!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Danbones
shouldn't nato go after the biggest violaters first?
i just read around here somewhere the other day ISRAEL has the most violated resolutions

maybe nato should deal with that first
lil kim can wait, all they probably need is food...
Israel ...not so much

But Israel is "defending" themselves. An everyone knows that NATO is an anti-Semitic organization because they expect Israel to follow international law. After all how could the "chosen" ones of God do wrong?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

HanzHenry

alldaylong

CALGARIAN

Russia killed more nazis than all the other nations combined.

Russia played the largest role in defeating the nazis and now they are against the nazis in Ukraine that the US supported? strange huh?

No stranger than IDF snipers being there helping the Nazis.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Rosinitiate

BlueJacket

Don't forget Israel fired missiles at Syria...equally against International law I am sure. I do agree that NATO is no more than a boys club with zero credibility any more.

Rumors of Turkish incursions into Syria also. So the West (NATO) is doing something. They are provoking the rest of the world because obviously whatever this grand plan that has been building up right before my eyes, that seemed to jump into high gear ala 911 has now reached a whirling pitch. Either they have their pieces in place and have started it or Russia forced them into the final scene by responding with defiance but if this continues along this path WW3 is here. Damascus is certainly on the side of things that will ensure prophecy. Damascus will fall.

I can't disagree with you there.. and I don't believe
in prophecy.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

crazyewok

Ok you first.

Dont call for war and expect others to die in your place.

--
Ok, signed up.
Now your turn, man up.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Beware what you desire, because sometimes the desires happen....

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

VictorVonDoom

You're talking about violations of UN resolutions and international law. If anyone, the United Nations should be doing something about it. Syria, Ukraine, Southern Africa, and North Korea aren't anywhere near the North Atlantic. So it's not really a matter for the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, as I see it.

Good point. Sorry, I should have said UN then or maybe just America.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
For the last 2 weeks they have had the "Blackwater" mercenarys in Ukraine and areas ..

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Arnie123

crazyewok

Ok you first.

Dont call for war and expect others to die in your place.

--
Ok, signed up.
Now your turn, man up.

Pics or it didn't happen!

What exactly has Nato done since WWII? Bosnia?
When has the UN actively fought (instead of just 'peacekeepers')? Korea?
'international community' is a joke. West Europe/NATO is just a protectorate that figured they were safe when the USSR dissolved.
Obama & his euroweenie / progressive friends are finding out how complicated the real world can be.
edit on 26-3-2014 by works4dhs because: typo

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

NATO.. DO SOMETHING!!

What, exactly? The innocuous 'something' that needs doing…

Riiight

How about doing nothing for a change? So they shoot off some rockets into the ocean, BFD.

Is this some kind of trivial action that requires a knee jerk response on your part?

Like, the targeted area was an ocean…

You want to complain, try complaining about your own government for_a_change.

They're the ones really shooting at people in foreign countries.

Give it a rest already. They aren't hurting you (your religious pride, maybe).

Attack, attack, kill, kill, have we ever had enough?

By the way, they have nukes… one sure reason NATO isn't going to do squat. Every country should have them, the US would have to go home and mind its own business.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Arnie123

Now your turn, man up.

I got better things to do with my life than sacrifice it for a bunch of bankers and politicians in there silly little games.

Il sign up when David Camroon and Obama are willing to stand in the front lines with me

edit on 26-3-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Russia violated international laws you say... and you want NATO to do something about it?
You want international law violators to do something about another international law violator?
On what basis? NATO doesn't have the moral highground to point fingers.
International laws either apply to all, or to none.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I guess we're about to see human nature proven for what it always has been. We've thought ourselves advanced beyond all but the last decades of human existence.

Silly it's been. Full of Hubris, we all are.

Nothing has changed and we're the same humans we were in the 1930s, who were the same human beings they were in the late 1700's here and in Europe. Those folks were the same fundamental people that inhabited the Caliphates, The Roman Empire and the Greek Empire.

Nope..nothing much has changed. Balance has been blown to hell in the world for strength, weakness and the equilibrium those two ends of human nature need to find to coexist. Until the instability goes by balance being found again, it's going to be like rams headbutting each other several feet each way ...if we're fortunate, anyway.

If we're not? Well, there is more than one 'Good Book' to speak of the things we're seeing now...or MAY well be seeing...as I'm not God and could never say with 100% certainty. More than one tho....as if, a common thread which may have something to it, after all.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
I guess we're about to see human nature proven for what it always has been. We've thought ourselves advanced beyond all but the last decades of human existence.

Silly it's been. Full of Hubris, we all are.

Speak for yourself Yoda, I never thought we got past 'the search for more cows' definition of war as a species.

Only the cows change.

This doesn't make me happy though.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join