It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor ATS...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
You seem to have no longer a spirit of love and understanding among your religious.

It is sad to see you thus,
as among you the false professes itself true,
and worse, the true struggles to possess truth,
against a spirit of self regard and facetious want to be right.

What are your wishes O people?
You who honor only the idea of the spirit,
and disregard the life of it in itself.

See to your heart, become speechless.
For your life depends upon your amnesia,
that you may come thus,
to a state of awe and nutrition.

Peace to all, in the name of Christ
edit on 103131p://333 by backcase because: eh

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by backcase

You seem to have no longer a spirit of love and understanding among your religious.

It is sad to see you thus,
as among you the false professes itself true,
and worse, the true struggles to possess truth,
against a spirit of self regard and facetious want to be right. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is this to all of ATS, or only the members who frequent this forum?

What is professing to be true that is false? Who is it you are blaming here??

Oh, I see, the "spirit of self-regard and [the] facetious want [a noun? facetious want? What is that?] to be right."

Yep, if I understand you correctly, you are not asking for peace, you are saying that there is a war between "good" (God-believing) and "evil" (self-centered smartasses) people on this forum.
Right?

Just asking.
You seem to have something to say; I want to know what it is. Can you clarify, please?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzyWigs

There is much confusion between ideas of God and ideas of self, ideas of virtue and ideas of fault.

It seems that what is important goes often forgotten and this leads to tedious quibble; an easy path which leads to forsaking the soul and the dulling of its facets. I too have been down that road, but I have noticed it early on.

In this I shine light on the fact.

Don't see to the letters of what I say as much as the spirit of what I say. Truly my thoughts being shared are simple and of honest intention.
edit on 013131p://333 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

-DELETE-Nonsense
edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

It seems that what is important goes often forgotten and this leads to tedious quibble;
Maybe you should start a thread, "A non-tedious statement of everything truly important".

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Truly my thoughts being shared are simple and of honest intention. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, that's just fine! And dandy!

Now, you have again posted a poetically symbolic bit of a parable or proverb, but your thoughts and intention are not made clear.

What is it you want to say?
Just spill it, man!

No need to be cryptic.

did you just want a chance to speak? Go on, then.
Speak.

edit on 3/26/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Some days I am blown away by the responses to each other - Christians to Christians and Christians to non-Christians. We are to love each other. Someone hating you? Someone hurt you? Someone has different beliefs? Love them MORE. We don't have to agree with each other and we don't have to like that person but love still cares and respects the other person. I'll tell you some of the beliefs of some of my fellow sisters and brothers just has me sitting with mouth hanging open. Yet I get it - we are all on a personal path to God and some take a winding road, others don't but is it really necessary to trash and belittle each other and their beliefs? So sad. I'm not perfect but I am a little human that doesn't have the knowledge as God does and so all I can do is love. We are all the same, all imperfect and all unique and important and we're all struggling with something. Can't we just uplift each other and love?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

jmdewey60

It seems that what is important goes often forgotten and this leads to tedious quibble;
Maybe you should start a thread, "A non-tedious statement of everything truly important".

See Matthew 22:36-40

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

jmdewey60

See Matthew 22:36-40

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzyWigs

I suppose you just need the ear for it. To say it plainly would take away from the meaning. This is sufficient for those to who I offer it

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

ccseagull

Some days I am blown away by the responses to each other - Christians to Christians and Christians to non-Christians. We are to love each other. Someone hating you? Someone hurt you? Someone has different beliefs? Love them MORE. We don't have to agree with each other and we don't have to like that person but love still cares and respects the other person. I'll tell you some of the beliefs of some of my fellow sisters and brothers just has me sitting with mouth hanging open. Yet I get it - we are all on a personal path to God and some take a winding road, others don't but is it really necessary to trash and belittle each other and their beliefs? So sad. I'm not perfect but I am a little human that doesn't have the knowledge as God does and so all I can do is love. We are all the same, all imperfect and all unique and important and we're all struggling with something. Can't we just uplift each other and love?

I agree with this 100% and I couldn't have said it any better either=)
Imho the best way to show God's light is to be kind and nice to one enough even if they hate us or want us dead xP

new topics

top topics

join