It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Good - Obama Broke up With Putin!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Yes, it happened.

I know it's very hard for many of you to accept but it is the truth.

Obama - Putin relations were going up and sliding down but now it seems the relations are severely broken.

In my opinion Putin played down Obama.
Putin is Three Steps Ahead.

Putin is action, Obama reaction.

He is leading the show, hosting the party...

Is it good or bad for the world?

The time will show.

Obama to highlight Putin threat to EU

will seek to stiffen European spines against Russia and pledge US security guarantees for east European allies

(I know it's O'Reilly...)

“Putin wins.”

‘Putin Wins’: O’Reilly Slams Obama’s ‘Weakness’ on Russian Aggression

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
why this thread doesn't show up?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by demus

I think the neo-cons rush attempt to restrain Russian support for the Syrian coup and Putins move against it has not gone well for the O team .Syria has been able to keep the rebels in constant check ,while Russia has taken the option away from making quick victory one that will last for some time to come ...The old days of being able to convince the masses so easily are over .Most of us are well aware and will first look at the possibilities of a false flag before buying into to their deception .

I think that if they want to be able to convince us now they will have to revert to the truth to do it .The neo-cons as a add agency has out lived it's time at the top ....I am sure they will give that wheel of misfortune another try ,but I don't think it will work for them .Even the confused Ukrainians are coming to grip with what really went down and who the players and puppet handlers are .Far from being united there we are seeing smaller and smaller groups divided about how they are going to get out of the situation ...I wish the people there ,the real people of that part of the world all the best ...peace

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Interesting times we live in. All we can do is hope and pray that this stays calm and that our officials can be level-headed in their decisions and actions, both US and Russian. But looking at the track record....im goona stock up on Ramen Noodles.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

demus
why this thread doesn't show up?

Takes about 2 minutes to show up in live feed.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

I don't think wanting our officials to remain level headed is correct approach seeing you are asking for something that really never happens .What we should be hoping for is for the masses that are duped ,will wake up .Take for instance that Ukraine leader in the wheel chair spouting off about how she ,they ,we should take up arms and kill all the Russians ...silly girl ...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Obama was given his assignment and funding from the Queen. Leuren moret doesnt just share info, she goes into great detail naming many names, operations and its eye opening.

His assignment apparently destroy the system of programs and economy. They hate programs. So he may appear left, but he's a true wolf in sheeps program and thats not left.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Unity_99
Obama was given his assignment and funding from the Queen. Leuren moret doesnt just share info, she goes into great detail naming many names, operations and its eye opening.

His assignment apparently destroy the system of programs and economy. They hate programs. So he may appear left, but he's a true wolf in sheeps program and thats not left.

care to provide more info on this one?
are the royal families really above corporations and banks (not to mention governments)?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
They have been on the out for a while...
it just now became more public...lol

Check this video about handshakes and body language between the two.

I don't buy her analysis though,
as Russia is a different place than the USA and body language changes between cultures.
I think it is backwards. Obama is reaching out, Putin takes his hand, however, Obama leaning in and Putin pulling away tells me that minds were already long made up and Obama is talking to a brick wall and knows it and is frustrated with it at the point this video was taken. He kind of grabs Putin's hand in a pleading gesture as I see it.
He wants through the wall Putin has up in his head, but Putin has no part of it. He wants to get as far away from Obama as he can.

That's what I was reading out of the video anyways.

Fox has a pretty good one from 2012:

That one is a rather interesting video clip

I think they disliked each other from the start.
That is one spicy couple with some serious co dependency issues.
That was the only reason they tried to stick it out as long as they did....

Who was the bad guy in all of this?
Both, cause it takes two to tango..
You can't have a one sided argument.

I think they are better off apart, and maybe a restraining order for both of them so that they don't do something dumb to each other in the future.

edit on 26-3-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
New York has an article named: "Three Presidents and the Riddle Name Putin"

Bush: "In 1968, America and the Soviet Union were ... bitter enemies. Today, America and Russia are friends." May 2002

Obama: "I don't have a bad personal relationship with Putin. [...] I know the press likes to focus on body language, and he's got that kind of slouch, looking like the bored kid in the back of the classroom. But the truth is, is that when we're in conversations together, oftentimes it's very productive." August 2009

How Obama, Bush, Clinton viewed Russia's Putin over time

top topics

join