It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold viruses communicate by coughing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

deadeyedick

Bedlam

deadeyedick
Viruses use light to find targets.

Where did you hear that? Absolutely untrue. They don't "find" anything - outside a cell they're totally inert. They diffuse through the environment, and when they get very close to a receptor they can dock with, the virus is attracted to the receptor through little electrostatic field interactions and the vanderwaals force.
I was a black cat in another life and i remember choosing that color vessel in order to evade the sickness that was speading throughout the world. Many tribes have used black to hide from the light and the wrath of GOD. Of coarse i'm speaking of a another realm that is unseen. It is a place where virus's and such actually have physical bodies and travel the skies in search of life. This place can be brought on top of our world from time to time. In no way do i deny your explaination but it is only a product of actions from a place we can not see.

Riiiiiiight.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GetHyped

right resist and left accepts
what hand are wedding rings worn and what hand do we shake with

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
remove..
edit on 28/3/2014 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

deadeyedick
I was a black cat in another life and i remember choosing that color vessel in order to evade the sickness that was speading throughout the world. Many tribes have used black to hide from the light and the wrath of GOD. Of coarse i'm speaking of a another realm that is unseen. It is a place where virus's and such actually have physical bodies and travel the skies in search of life. This place can be brought on top of our world from time to time. In no way do i deny your explaination but it is only a product of actions from a place we can not see.

Where did this fit into the subject of medical.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

deadeyedick

was a black cat in another life and i remember choosing that color vessel in order to evade the sickness that was speading throughout the world.

Perhaps if you had been a better-read black cat, you'd have realized that it was sort of pointless.

Many tribes have used black to hide from the light and the wrath of GOD.

Did it work for them? I have a couple of rocks that if you tap them together, it will keep tigers away. My tribe has used them with 100% success for centuries. Of course, there AREN'T any tigers here, but that's probably because of the rocks...

Of coarse i'm speaking of a another realm that is unseen. It is a place where virus's and such actually have physical bodies and travel the skies in search of life.

Viruses DO have physical bodies. It's just that they're not actually alive in any sense outside a cell they've successfully co-opted. They have no means of travel other than diffusion, because they have no metabolism and thus no chemotactic sensors and no flagellae.

I think I read about your realm. It was in a Dean Koontz novel. Interesting premise, but fiction.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by amraks

It fits because there is much more than just what we see and hear. A cough in this reality could be a whole sentence in another realm. The same way that animals communicate but we don't hear them the same.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Bedlam

deadeyedick

was a black cat in another life and i remember choosing that color vessel in order to evade the sickness that was speading throughout the world.

Perhaps if you had been a better-read black cat, you'd have realized that it was sort of pointless.

Many tribes have used black to hide from the light and the wrath of GOD.

Did it work for them? I have a couple of rocks that if you tap them together, it will keep tigers away. My tribe has used them with 100% success for centuries. Of course, there AREN'T any tigers here, but that's probably because of the rocks...

Of coarse i'm speaking of a another realm that is unseen. It is a place where virus's and such actually have physical bodies and travel the skies in search of life.

Viruses DO have physical bodies. It's just that they're not actually alive in any sense outside a cell they've successfully co-opted. They have no means of travel other than diffusion, because they have no metabolism and thus no chemotactic sensors and no flagellae.

I think I read about your realm. It was in a Dean Koontz novel. Interesting premise, but fiction.
Fiction does not exist. Only truths misunderstood. Sort of like a jaw breaker

top topics

<< 1   >>

join