It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO microchipping

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
So how many of you are going to line up to get chipped and tracked? Raise your hands. :-)

I just read this article in the Washington Times:

"Britain’s information guru predicted that within the next 10 years, humans will be treated like animals and outfitted with mandated microchips."
www.washingtontimes.com...

Mandatory. Now over here in the states, it can't be denied that the "big guys" are pushing us in the same direction albeit we're a little behind as they're still fighting the issue of gun control.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by spearcarrier

your already chipped. what do you think your smart phone is?

second line

maybe even a third

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by camain

Plays with not so smart phone. I dunno!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

camain

second line

maybe even a third

I can leave my smart phone in toilet at a subway station...

I cannot however as easily leave something that is imbedded in me!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
i would never voluntarily submit to being chipped regardless of how they touted the benefits of it's convenience.

"hey, look everyone you can swipe your palm at the grocery store check out and not even have to take our your wallet to pay"

also can see it being advertised as...

"never lose your child again, prevent kidnapping and missing persons!"

"what an easy way to unlock and start your car!, just waive your hand infront of your door or your ignition!"

no, thank you! that's the final step to everything being documented, tracked and traced. purchases, locations, habits... the possibilities are endless. not to mention the possibilities for abuse! i do not trust anyone to hold that power in their hands. certainly not our government. i think any mandatory chipping would make me go on the lamb all survivalist style deep in the woods.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The same people who stand in line for their new version of the iPod will be the same people lined up to get chipped, it will be the "cool" thing to do.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I would never allow any member of my family to be chipped. My son is aware of how bad this would be as well.

The problem is...what if it was forcefully done/without consent. How could we A. Scan for the chip/RFID or whatever technology it will be at the time and B. how to disable and remove it. This would need to be done Cheap with Radio shack parts so that anyone could do this.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

So, how will these microchips be powered? If they truly will be used for tracking, as in real time tracking it's going to need a power source to emit a signal, then once that hurdle is overcome, all you need to do is get some sort of metal screening and the radio signal gets blocked.

I'm confused as to why these things aren't thought of when these theories are cooked up, a moron thinks of it and thousands of other morons keep spreading the word it seems.

These chips will be passive and can only be scanned at close range...see pet microchips, that have an effective range of 50mm..that's 2 inches for the Americans.

So, with the above information considered, what difference will a chip with all our information on it be to someone just checking our ID?

Seems rather redundant to me, at least to the population at large.

edit on 26-3-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Here is my hypothesis/rant (take it or leave it):

This will be the "future" of security and travel. These will be used for getting paid and making payments. These chips will be the easiest way to store identification and retrieve information about people without credit/ID cards breaking or getting stolen. All in the name of "modernizing" and "security". People will not know what to do without it because they can't live without their cellphones now. It will be worshipped as the next greatest invention since the iPhone and droves of cattle will get their chip. Just as planned. Children will be chipped at birth. People will be brainwashed into a fearful state from the TV programming them into thinking they need it for everything. It is coming.

Well, I don't buy it and here is my rant.
I don't buy into all these latest trends to belittle God and anything spiritual or scripture. Atheism is on a slow rise and unfortunately so is just plain ignorance. Morals are gone, rules are shot and people do whatever they please without fear of any repercussions. Just as planned. All too many people are being fooled into believing there is no God and the Bible is meaningless. I, from many, believe quite the opposite and I don't care who gets offended. This technology could prove to be the mark of the Beast in Revelations like we all have read about....and what do people do? Continue to try and deny Gods existence and Word as if it never outlined this from the beginning. But here we are blinded by our own foolishness and deceived by the world that we will need these chips because they are already being phased in...and slowly enough so that we don't take notice.

You don't have to believe in God to see this is a terrible idea but it's going to happen anyway. People will believe there is no other choice but to have this microchip embedded in them. The government will mandate everyone gets one in order to keep their precious inventory of human souls on record, for tax purposes of course!

Of course we all say we won't get them now....but when your family is starving because you can't buy food, or get paid from an employer, or sell your possessions, or pay for utilities, without this chip...then the panic will begin to set in. Your wife is screaming about paying the bills because you won't get a chip or the kids are screaming about not going to school because you won't get them chipped...I see more and more reasons that people will get it than not.

The writing is on the wall and in neon lights.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

i'm assuming that these can be detected using EMF detectors? if not i know that they should be able to be found using a device that detects radio transmissions/signals

i could also see a scenario where TPTB drum up some scare concerning the need for mass vaccination. this would allow for a scenario where everyone is required to get a shot. it would be easy enough to slip an RFID into the shot allowing it to be placed sub-dermally into someone

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

CallmeRaskolnikov
reply to post by amazing

i'm assuming that these can be detected using EMF detectors? if not i know that they should be able to be found using a device that detects radio transmissions/signals

i could also see a scenario where TPTB drum up some scare concerning the need for mass vaccination. this would allow for a scenario where everyone is required to get a shot. it would be easy enough to slip an RFID into the shot allowing it to be placed sub-dermally into someone

Exactly...we're not far from having that technology at a usable level.

Therefore detection and removal would be very important skills to have. thinking a step further...a hacker could create an electronic identity and inject themselves or you with it for a price.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

havok
It will be worshipped as the next greatest invention since the iPhone and droves of cattle will get their chip. Just as planned. Children will be chipped at birth. People will be brainwashed into a fearful state from the TV programming them into thinking they need it for everything. It is coming.

The only saving grace will be that many Christians will view this as "the mark of the beast" style technology. I have no doubt there will be a huge outcry from religious persons. And many of them still stand in line for the new iPhone. I just don't think they will go for micro-chipping of any kind.

As for children being chipped at birth, it's possible there will be significant pressure. However, many hospitals already have significant security measures in/around their birthing centers and nurseries that micro-chips will be an over-the-top measure.

The biggest way to sell micro-chipping to the masses is to have celebrities do it first. (Chances are good they won't really do it but say they did.) Then even some religious sheeple may jump on the bandwagon.

Here's how I see it being implemented:
False flag attack or an actual attack forcing much of America into martial law and security zones (FEMA camps, etc.) and to stay in the camps/zones you have to be chipped. So, it forces them to make a decision that they wouldn't normally make.

I still think Americans will fight this.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

i agree with the proposed scenario. and really it makes me think of a few sci-fi movies. minority report comes to mind, where ads retinal scan people in malls and direct advertising to them. also scan for potential warrants and police records. so in that case i could definitely see criminals hacking or modifying chips to mask their identity or steal identities. philip k dick was way ahead of his time. there are several of his stories that dealt with or included similar subject matter.

but i think the technology is definitely at a consumer grade level for detecting these devices. we're gonna be wrapping wet towels and foil around our heads in no time....lol

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by camain

camain

second line

maybe even a third

That is a lie.
A smart phone is not 'chipped' into you (embedded into your body).
It's outside of your body, and even if it has some type of tracking device in it, you have the option to take it with you or leave it.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
If it takes away the need for passports, bank cards, drivers license, library cards, any & all meaningless cards that hold our data that is easily lost & a pain in the rear to get back & have to pay for to replace...

As well as missing persons being easily located...
& not just people who are snatched or kidnapped...
How about if this was already apparent & we could locate MH370 passengers???...
How about older folk who suffer Alzheimer's who wander off & are never found until they're pulled out of a river 3 miles down the road???...
How about young runaways & the families going through hell wondering if they've been taken or worse???...
How about Hikers who get lost trekking the Alps, or across Europe or South American Jungles with no phone signal???...

There is plenty of benefits... & they far outweigh the only problem people can find, the standard "government will know where we are all the time it's just to track us!!!"
Really???
How would they track 8billion people at once???..
Why would they do that???...
To you personally???...
Are you that important???...
Because if that's the case you're already being watched, so what difference does it make???...

Mandatory seems abit extreme... If they advertise present the Chip well enough, people will want it, it won't need to be forced IMO!!!

Peace everybody!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
Mandatory seems abit extreme... If they advertise present the Chip well enough, people will want it, it won't need to be forced IMO!!!

That's right. Governments will wrap it up in a little bow and give it to the public like a gift. Experiment on the third world first, then roll it out for everybody.

"In the future, whether it's entering your home, opening your car, entering your workspace, getting a pharmacy prescription refilled, or having your medical records pulled up, everything will come off that unique key that is your iris," says Jeff Carter, CDO of Global Rainmakers. Before coming to GRI, Carter headed a think tank partnership between Bank of America, Harvard, and MIT. "Every person, place, and thing on this planet will be connected [to the iris system] within the next 10 years," he says.

Criminals will automatically be enrolled, their irises scanned once convicted. Law-abiding citizens will have the option to opt-in. "There's a lot of convenience to this--you'll have nothing to carry except your eyes," says Carter, claiming that consumers will no longer be carded at bars and liquor stores. And he has a warning for those thinking of opting out: "When you get masses of people opting-in, opting out does not help. Opting out actually puts more of a flag on you than just being part of the system. We believe everyone will opt-in."

content.usatoday.com...[ /url]
[url]http://www.fastcompany.com/1683572/eyes-have-it-why-iris-scanning-rules
www.allghanadata.com...
secureidnews.com...
securlinx.blogspot.com...
www.economist.com...
news.in.msn.com...
www.itworldcanada.com...
www.dominionpaper.ca...
secureidnews.com...
edit on 03America/Chicago31am2014-03-28T10:03:49-05:00201403America/Chicago31 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

edit on 03America/Chicago31am2014-03-28T10:05:49-05:00201403America/Chicago31 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

That's right. Governments will wrap it up in a little bow and give it to the public like a gift. Experiment on the third world first, then roll it out for everybody.

Every Gift is also a Curse...
It's why we weigh up the pros & cons!!!

I appreciate the info you shared pal, won't change my opinion that the benefits outweigh the problems!!!

I'd only say mandatory is probably immoral & unlawful...
I'd still go for it though!!!

Peace Meta!!!

new topics

top topics

join