It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudis, Enron Money Helped Pay For US Rigged Election

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
A little some thing I came across it�s an interesting read, but it was posted to Rense so I know it won�t be excepted by some here but it was written by Wayne Madsen who I think does rate some credit.

Saudis, Enron Money Helped Pay For US Rigged Election
By Wayne Madsen Online Journal 11-25-4

According to informed sources in Washington and Houston, the Bush campaign spent some $29 million to pay polling place operatives around the country to rig the election for Bush. The operatives were posing as Homeland Security and FBI agents but were actually technicians familiar with Diebold, Sequoia, ES&S, Triad, Unilect, and Danaher Controls voting machines. These technicians reportedly hacked the systems to skew the results in favor of Bush.

The leak about the money and the rigged election apparently came from technicians who were promised to be paid a certain amount for their work but the Bush campaign interlocutors reneged and some of the technicians are revealing the nature of the vote rigging program.More

Wayne Madsen : Senior Fellow of the Electronic Privacy Information Center

web.ask.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Wow... those Arabs, first helping Bush win the election. Then paying for Bill CLintons Library/Massage Parlor in Little Rock. They just can't seem to pick one party to back.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
Wow... those Arabs, first helping Bush win the election. Then paying for Bill CLintons Library/Massage Parlor in Little Rock. They just can't seem to pick one party to back.

it's called 'covering all the bases'. why is that hard to understand? why is it funny?

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
And America is checking other countries elections for coruption

Wyoming Had A 106%
Voter Turnout On November 2...

Legit Gov.org
11-25-4

According to the 'Profile of Wyoming's Voters Voter Registration and Voter Turnout' on the Wyoming Secretary of State's website, Wyoming had a turnout of 106% registered voters on November 2, 2004. Wyoming had 232,396 registered voters - 62% of eligible voters for the 2004 General Elections; turnout of registered voters was 245,789, or 106% of registered voters. Take a look at the official figures...

soswy.state.wy.us...

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
what i am thinking is that with America causing problems in Ukraine's post election situation against Moscow... Everything that we do in South america... and all around the world for that fact. All we do is put puppets in place everywhere we go, while the fatcats sit at home pulling the strings.

That somehow some world power, maybe europe, will say something was wrong with the election in america.

If this above mentioned article is true,...then someone should be saying something, someone should be standing up for us, the american public.

We don't all know that the election was rigged... once we find out, we'll be angry enough to overthrow the king.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Why is this sooooo easy to believe?

because it is probably true.....

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   

...informed sources...

Does

Mr. Wayne Madsen : Senior Fellow of the Electronic Privacy Information Center
care to provide just who those alledged "informed sources" are? Seems to me, that if what he asserts is truth, then he certainly should have had no problem mentioning them, huh?

seekerof

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Does anyone else think that the fact that the exit polls indicated Kerry won yet according to the official count Bush won, very suspect?

Bushies as far as i can see are not 'Shrinking violets' that are going to shy away from expressing their opinions.

Do you buy this?

"Clearly exit polls are not meaningless: I think they have something to do with the Bushies' glumness," wrote "Alexander" on the Democratic-leaning Dailykos.com.

Later on FOX News, analysts talked openly about how some actual results contradicted exit polls numbers.

"Either the exit polls are completely wrong or George Bush loses," FOX News analyst Susan Estrich said.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Bushies?
How about those Kerrymites?
Semantics aside, are you asserting that exit polls are full-proof? Not.

seekerof

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Wayne Madsen is a Washington, DC-based investigative reporter. He was also the Operations Officer at Naval Facility Coos Head, Oregon from 1980 to 1982 and assisted the FBI and NIS in the investigation as a temporary special agent.

Seeing that Mr. Madsen is an investigative reporter as well, I can only guess why, and say he is protecting his sources. And if you prefer to disbelieve this article because of �informed sources� by all means do so I�m not telling you or anyone what to think or believe, that�s up to you, it�s you�re prerogative so blow the hole piece off, it makes no difference to me

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
According to "informed sources" in Washington and Houston

Well since they are informed sources I believe them
Thats more then enough evidence to know the election was rigged. I wonder why Kerrys people didnt find these informed sources.

A small lead in the exit polls hours before even all the polls closed in the west man how could all those bloggers get it wrong.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Well Sauron, not that I am totally blowing Mr. Madsen out of the water, but don't you find it strange that some would make such claims and yet, not a peep from the man who lost the Presidential election--Mr. Kerry on this matter?

You see, despite those who claim that Mr. Kerry is not saying anything about this because he wishes not to "divide the nation no more than it is" amounts to sheer hogwash. We are not talking 'apples and oranges' here, we are talking the most powerful position in the world: the President of the United States. I find it quite ironic that if such allegations were "factual," that Mr. Kerry would be beating a serious drums on this, eh? I mean Mr.Gore put up a better fight.

Besides that, my 'beef' with Mr. Madsen is what I contend:

Seems to me, that if what he asserts is truth, then he certainly should have had no problem mentioning them, huh?

Not buying into the "protecting them" bit, but hey, your right, it is my opinion.

seekerof

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Was the American election rigged? Who knows, but there are certainly a lot of people who have issues with it.

Typing Vote Fraud+USA into Google gives you nearly 470 000 hits.

Type Vote Fraud+Bush and it jumps to nearly one point two million hits.

With this much speculation going on and recounts still in progress I feel it's pretty full on that the U.S has accused Ukraine of rigging their elections.

On the flip side, at least the Ukranian people have got enough backbone to get out there and protest when they think they're getting shafted. In regard to the U.S election results I see a lot of verbal protesting going on from the U.S crowd on the internet, but when it comes to getting out of the armchair and doing something about it most just couldn't be bothered.

Go figure

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Bushies?
How about those Kerrymites?
Semantics aside, are you asserting that exit polls are full-proof? Not.

seekerof

what about kerryites? is accuracy a function of left/right bias?

are you asserting that exit poles are irrelevent? they have been shown to be accurate in the past. why all of a sudden, in this 'fair election' do they show such a great disparity, and only where the diebold machines are used? like, wow, the best man won, get over it, nothing to see here, move along......
what do you say about the shennanigans encountered by blackboxvoting when they served the florida riding with the freedom of information request? that is clearly a voting precinct where there is something amiss. if there was nothing to hide, why did they end up in a tug of war over a bag of garbage? why were there valid democrat votes in the garbage bag?
for a smart guy, you sure have a tendency to ignore facts that don't fit your agenda.

how can ANYBODY ignore the skull and bones. i've heard the words out of BOTH kerry and bush, when asked about the skull and bones. "it's a secret". kerry took a fall, because he was doing it for 3rd cousin, and secret society brother.
there was no election. what a crock.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
*Ahem*

Rense is not viewed as a credible source here! Never has been, never will be!

Back to your regularly scheduled insanity!

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   
i consider rense to be a wonderful sanctuary for information which is easily swept under the rug if posted anywhere else BUT rense.

the bottom line.....

Wayne Madsen is a Washington, DC-based investigative reporter. He was also the Operations Officer at Naval Facility Coos Head, Oregon from 1980 to 1982 and assisted the FBI and NIS in the investigation as a temporary special agent.

operations officer? FBI? NIS? special agent?
it's NOT rense. it's Wayne Madsen.

[edit on 27-11-2004 by billybob]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
i consider rense to be a wonderful sanctuary for information which is easily swept under the rug if posted anywhere else BUT rense.

Thanks for my laugh of the day. I wonder why its information isn't posted anywhere else?

sanctuary of brainwashing maybe.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor

Originally posted by billybob

Thanks for my laugh of the day. I wonder why its information isn't posted anywhere else?

sanctuary of brainwashing maybe.

no problem. i aim to please.

did you do a background check on the author?
i'll use your 'argument'......

brainwashing? you're thinking of network news, maybe.

i personally am going to check some of the keywords in the article to see if there is corroboration elsewhere.
don't expect to see this kind of information on mainstream media. they've been compromised by big money, just like the government. this is known as 'fascism'

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
here's a simple google search on madsen. looks like he gets published in WAY more places then the much maligned rense. wayne madsen

how about those articles!

he's a true patriot and warrior for truth. ignore it at your peril. your children will grow up like milk-fed veal, in pens with not even enough room to turn around, if this MADNESS isn't stopped.

keep 'whining' all you 'liberal whiners'.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'm seriously hearing ya there billybob....
Is this the same guy who is a self-proclaimed Democrat and who wrote an article about Mr. Bush's Thanksgiving visit with the troops last Nov. (2003) and couldn't even get the time zones right?

Surprise Thanksgiving Dinner at 6 AM?

Air Force One touched down at Baghdad International Airport, under cover of darkness, at 5:20 AM Baghdad time. Bush was on the ground for two and a half hours, his plane departing Baghdad at around 7:50 AM.

Check into it and you will see that his so-called 'impeccable' investigative journalist skills are somewhat questionable.

seekerof

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join