It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Heart Field, Oneness, Importance of Service to Self and what it truly is (Hint: Not Greed)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Through science, humanity is beginning to understand that what we called "Spirit" is actually "Energy". The Aura is actually an Electromagnetic Field that is difficult to see with the untrained human eye. The strongest electromagnetic field of the body is The Brain and The Heart, but The Electromagnetic Field of The Heart is the strongest.

There was some studies done that shows that when people join together their heartbeats become harmonized. This study was done with lovers [1] and choir singers[2]. Our mental and especially our emotional condition has an effect on others. Our electromagnetic fields interact when we are around others.

A study was done that showed how emotions effect The Electromagnetic Field of The Heart. When the heart became Appreciative, the Heart Rate became coherent.

This shows us that there is Oneness among all because our state of being affects others and by focusing on ourselves by keeping ourselves in Appreciation and Relaxation this is keeping our internal energies harmonized and will have an effect when we interact with others since there is a connectivity between energy fields.

So the best way to 'serve' others, is to feel Safe, an inner peace inside and that will influence others into greater feelings of feeling Peaceful inside. Emotions happen naturally, but if you keep yourself in a state of Stress, Frustration, and Anxiety (which is all the opposite of feeling Safe/Peace) then The Heart Rate Coherency becomes more chaotic.

edit on 26-3-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Now also assume that the heart=earth and you will see what I mean. Hopefully.

I'd like to add this link to my thread titled
Atrial Fibrillation (AF)

Now do you see the heart/earth connection?

You should do because you basically mention it.

edit on 26-3-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

The Earth is also said to have an Electromagnetic Field of its own which is connected to ours. More research is being done to see if it is true though. Most likely it is.

The "Heart" and "Earth" is usually connected in symbolism, too. Green represents The Heart, but it also represents Grass and The Earth.
The Heart and Earth represents "Balance", and so on.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This thread is a simplification. It is the chi flow that creates the field just like a it is the current that created the electromagnetic field not only the heart that is only part of the equation.

Service to self is an ego (feeding on energy) thing and with loss of ego there will be calmness even in the most insane situation since the seeker will be able to see the big picture. What you are after is a place where people can work in symbiosis without people trying to feed on the energy for their egos (energy vampires and parasites are a real thing). You should not feed them since they will never get enough.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

There was some studies done that shows that when people join together their heartbeats become harmonized. This study was done with lovers [1] and choir singers[2]. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

These studies only showed that when people breath together in unison do their heartbeats begin to match, not because they "join together" in "oneness".

Even though the electromagnetic field of the body is very weak, it is interesting to see how they affect other bodies.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The heart is also where Enlightenment happens, nonduality, all the Spiritual Paths work with accessing the Heart.

The thread in my signature explains it

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

arpgme
reply to post by jazz10

The Earth is also said to have an Electromagnetic Field of its own which is connected to ours. More research is being done to see if it is true though. Most likely it is.

The "Heart" and "Earth" is usually connected in symbolism, too. Green represents The Heart, but it also represents Grass and The Earth.
The Heart and Earth represents "Balance", and so on.

So you will know when I say the earth is in a state of Atrial Fibrillation.
I was mocked and laughed at when I stated this in my thread.

By influencing people's mindset to have a negative one against a specific relugion or nation to enable the go ahead to condone wars etc is possible.
911 for instance.
Conciousness......globally.

I sincerely hope you understand where I am coming from here.
Do you?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
THE GREEN NOTE
according to the light color spectrum if we try to count a center of particular color and divide it to get 40 octaves lower number in Hertz we get 531 Hz for green etc. Better look at the chart

Notice the 431Hz orange which is near 432Hz. You probably know 432Hz harmonics so I won't bore you.
If you haven´t downloaded Audacity software yet you can hear 531Hz here. It is the higher pitch of this singing bowl:

and then compare it with the "sound" of the Sun calculated in a similar way from EM radiation. Skip the CME sound at the start or wait for the F and F#. The Sun produce the green light more than any other color but appear white because it radiates the whole spectrum.

I was looking for the BLUE NOTE too and found Neptune's 208Hz to be somehow connected to the third eye stuff. Maybe it's the way to go if you wan't to temper your music to the blue. I'm not sure yet because the blue according to this chart is 598Hz and you can find different charts to make it even less simple

Check the EM "sound" of the Neptune

edit on 31/8/2014 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'd be careful to not focus to much attention in the Chest Area, to the point where that focus actually puts on stress. This could actually lead to chest pains, or even make ones heart skip a beat. Which is kind of painful.

If anything it kind of better to focus on the lungs ability to breath, since the heart and lungs do kind of synchronize...mechanically anyways. More air in the blood stream that being pumped through the heart will increase over all health in general.

edit on 31-8-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

join