It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are at war with Turkey; Turkish armour has trespassed on Syrian soil

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

SYRIAN PERSPECTIVE CAN CONFIRM SIGHTINGS OF TURK TANKS INTRUDING INTO SYRIAN TERRITORY IN THE AREA OF KASAB.

The Syrian Army’s Third Army Corps is readied for confrontation with Turkey. We can also confirm sightings of Russian battleships approaching the Turkish coast. This is it. More news to follow.

WE ARE AT WAR WITH TURKEY; TURKISH ARMOUR HAS TRESPASSED ON SYRIAN SOIL

Clashes and tensions along the Syrian-Tukrish border in the Latakia province continue.

Reuters reported that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s cousin, Hilal al-Assad, had been killed in the ongoing clashes in Latakia along with several other defense militia fighters while fighting Al Qaeda Al Nusra terrorists.

Reuters, in their report, “Assad cousin killed in Latakia clash with Syria rebels,” states:

…Hilal al-Assad, local head of the National Defence Force militia, and seven of his fighters were killed in clashes with the Nusra Front and other Islamist brigades.

At this point, the Syrian contention that Turkey is supporting the military engagement of the Nusra Front and other Islamist brigades (which interestingly are on the US list of terrorist organizations) appears to have some substance.

State Dpt Press release - Vicoria "F*ck the EU" Nuland

It is blatantly obvious, and openly reported, that Turkey is aiding and abetting terrorists who are being sent into Syrian territory where numerous atrocities on the civilian population are subsequently being reported. According to SAA and NDF spotters, soldiers in Turkish military uniforms were seen openly giving orders to the Islamic terrorists across the frontier.

There can be no question any longer about Erdoghan’s complicity in war crimes in Syria.

Syrian officials had affirmed that Turkey was supporting the groups with artillery, air cover and tanks in their bid to establish a base at Kasab and interdict the highway linking Aleppo to Latakia.

The downing of the Syrian fighter was an attempt by Turkey to prevent the massacre of the retreating terrorist groups as they were routed from Kasab.

If this news is confirmed, it just becomes all the more painfully obvious that Turkey is dead set on provoking Syria into a response which will give it the excuse to invoke the UN charter and start a full scale war.

Russian ships have been reported to be repositioning in light of these latest developments.

Well there you have it, yet another clear case of NATO and US backed terrorism in a bid to subvert a sovereign state.

I've come to the conclusion one can affirm the following general rule with regards to the US and their allies:

If they accuse anyone of anything, it is because they are busy doing it themselves.

edit on 26/3/2014 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps from title

edit on 26-3-2014 by D377MC because: spelling, punctuation

edit on 26-3-2014 by D377MC because: Title

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
@ Gemwolf

Sorry about the CAPS, the original title was in CAPS and I just left it that way.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

Much of your OP, is cut and paste from the Before it is News site, not well recieved around here. However this doesn't discredit all of the story. There was some video on youtube of dozens of tanks rolling into Syria.This content has been removed.The Russian ships I have not been able to confirm.Would make sense, to flair up Syria to spread Russia thin.Have been expecting that strategy.

edit on 26-3-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Nothing is cut and pasted from beforeitsnews. The websites carrying the details I have used in my post are:

- syrianperspective.com
- landestroyer.blogspot.com

Why don't you support that contention and show me exactly the so-called "much" that is copy-pasted?
edit on 26-3-2014 by D377MC because: edit to add

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Turkey sends tanks into Syria to fight al-Qaeda

www.thetimes.co.uk...
jan 30
possibly "after its news" would be a better source

edit on Wedam3b20143America/Chicago13 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
"Rodent Army?"

How am I supposed to take them serious?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Article is a month old...
edit on 26-3-2014 by D377MC because: edit to subtract

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLotLizard

That is a cultural expression that doesn't quite come across in the translation. Look at it this way: what would you be calling the armed individuals who had invaded your neighbourhood, destroying, pillaging and looting as they went? Something slightly more colourful no doubt?

It is definitely, as the URL suggests, a 'syrian perspective'. They do however have 'on-the-ground' reliable reports, substantiated by the fact that what they generally are the first to report, the western media spins and doctors just hours later.

edit on 26-3-2014 by D377MC because: spelling

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Much of your OP, is cut and paste from the Before it is News site, not well recieved around here. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Having any luck showing me what I copy-pasted? I didn't think so.....

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Well done Recep Erdogan! Turkey has been 'at war' with Syria in overt and covert combat for a while which was all brought on by Syria. Turkey will run through Assad's army like a steamroller if a full blown war ever occurred. Also those two sources the opening poster quoted later on are Syrian propaganda machines thus they are unreliable and seek to convince individuals and their agendas.
edit on 26-3-2014 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

According to the date on that article, Last updated at 12:01AM, January 30 2014, we are not talking about the same event. In light of that, you might want to lose the sarcasm, just makes you look foolish....
edit on 26-3-2014 by D377MC because: correction

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

Well, you again. I believe you meant p-r-o-p-a-g-a-n-d-a.

Everyone has a choice. They can believe the victims, or the proven liars.

I find it interesting that you discount the cost in human lives of actual war, and sound so pleased with yourself whilst throwing around expressions like "will steam-roll right through them".

That's shallow.

Maybe one day you will be in the victim's seat...It would do wonders in mending your troubled psyche.

(post by D377MC removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

Has an official declaration of war been made by either side? Isn't it a bit too soon to assume that all-out war is a foregone conclusion?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

D377MC
Russian ships have been reported to be repositioning in light of these latest developments.

I realize this was a quote from the 'article' you presented for consideration. However, are there any other sources for this that you are aware of? I've been trying to find one and all I can find are other sites who are running the same article.

Also, I think what Danbones was trying to point out is that Turkey's tanks rolling over the Syrian border is not exactly news, since his sourced article was dated Jan. 2014 and yours March 2014. So there has been a precedent set in recent history for this with no declaration of war, yet.

I get the feeling that this is a purely propaganda piece meant to whip the easily swayed into a froth. Not unusual, it seems that the well oiled media propaganda machine.... on any side of a conflict.... is working overtime these days.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Oh Man.

They want us to believe we are all at war with each other.
That's their plan.

Together we stand, divided we fall.

You will see and hear of many......... (you know rhe rest)
Didn't mention it was all third hand though through propaganda and bs.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

D377MC
reply to post by ProfessorT

Well, you again. I believe you meant p-r-o-p-a-g-a-n-d-a.

Everyone has a choice. They can believe the victims, or the proven liars.

I find it interesting that you discount the cost in human lives of actual war, and sound so pleased with yourself whilst throwing around expressions like "will steam-roll right through them".

That's shallow.

Maybe one day you will be in the victim's seat...It would do wonders in mending your troubled psyche.

So.... who are the victims and who are the liars?

(post by 13th Zodiac removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

serves Syrian Govt right. One of their missiles somehow managed to cross the border and kill a Turkish Woman and her 3 kids!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Mod Note

Please refrain from observations on the mental health and stability of your fellow ATS members. Further posts containing such notions will be removed.

Do not reply to this post.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join