It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Supervisor Falsified Documents on Border Investigations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

AND, found guilty a couple of weeks ago in Federal Court !!!

Eugenio Pedraza was a DHS Office of Inspector General supervisor and he and some other employees were doing some very bad things that make the whole border/illegal immigrant/smuggling/fake i.d. issue look very bad.

Pedraza and other employees did this while "on duty".

Alarming and we need to wonder how widespread these vile deeds really are and how it affects "legal" immigration and commerce in general.

49-year-old Eugenio Pedraza, a former U.S. Department of Homeland Security Office of Inspector General (DHS-OIG) supervisor, was found guilty in March of “conspiracy and five counts of falsifying government documents,” according to The McAllen Monitor. An indictment obtained by Breitbart Texas alleges that Pedraza, with the help of several special agents, worked to “impede, obstruct, and influence" a 2011 internal review of the DHS-OIG office.

According to the indictment, Pedraza reportedly attempted to inhibit the review of significant gaps in the DHS-OIG's investigation into numerous cases that involved Border Patrol agents assisting in the "unlawful smuggling of undocumented aliens and narcotics into the United States," through several ports-of-entry in Texas. The indictment claims that Pedraza failed to ensure that investigations assigned to his office were properly carried out.

court paper verification included....

2nd story

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
No worries, Uncle Eric and the Justice Department will "punish" him properly I'm sure.
He'll lose his job but keep his pension along with an undisclosed severance payment.
Then replace him with another yes-man willing to carry out the administrations' wishes.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
i wonder; after finding out they used illegal immigrants to build the border wall...
how many illegal immigrants work for the DHS?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This is what happens when felons are hired to work for the federal government.

Did I just say that out loud?

Oh well sooner or later they will start executing each other.

popcorn ready.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I'm glad he got busted. He's not even close to the root problem...Holder.

Need to dig out that root for anything else to stick. Another slap on the wrist, shuffled off to early retirement with a fat severance check.

I'm sure Obama has a boxed set of special pens made just for pardons in the event he does get any time.

Des

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
*whistles* sexy

Theyre still giving your money away.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I have to somewhat dis agree with you there. WE are the problem because we put up with this type of behavior.

Its easy to point fingers at Holder the bastard he is. But we allow it to happen.

We shouldn't allow it to happen, especially when its clear as day.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

Tell me, what can *we* do to force Holder to testify in Congressional and Senate hearings. If he thumbs his nose at the institutions that have demanded he answer questions.

What in the hell are *we* supposed to do.

All we can do is vote out the ineffective Politicians that have set the groundwork for Holder to merrily skip along and never pay the price.

Des

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Well its not an easy road, but the administration is lawless and only upholds laws that they pass. So a little civil disobedience might be in order.

I am not saying to be lawless. I AM saying that if the Federal Government becomes lawless, then you are the voice of reason.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
..........commented removed
edit on 26-3-2014 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

top topics

join