It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Kanye West know about Hurricane Katrina before it happened?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Clue #1
On the song Gold digger by Kanye West, he says "I'm looking for the 1 have you seen her? My psychic told me she'll have an a$$ like Serena, Trina, Jennifer Lopez 4 kids."
And if you pause when Trina is mentioned, you'll see the word August
Fast Forward to :53

m.youtube.com...

Clue #2
When did the song come out? July 2005 en.m.wikipedia.org...(Kanye_West_song)
When did hurricane Katrina happen? 1 month later August 2005 en.m.wikipedia.org...
And if you pause when Trina is mentioned in the gold-digger video you'll see the word August

Clue #3
At first when I heard the song I thought it said Katrina and then did the research. Then I went back to listen to the song to verify my suspicion and realized it actually said Trina. Which is a singer. But then I searched for Trina and what is her full first name? Katrina. en.m.wikipedia.org...

Clue #4
Who was chosen to speak during the Katrina relief? Kanye west. And he had some things to say as well.
m.youtube.com...

Clue #5(Least important/insignificant)
More than 1 month(Aug) appeared during the whole video. But august appeared the most with a total of 16. The runner ups were Apr. and Dec. With a total of 2. But once again Im not sure if this even means anything but just wanted to put it out there since I expected it to be mentioned

Cliffs:
-Kanye west quotes in a song"My psychic told me she'll have an a$$ like Serena, Trina"
- Trina's full first name is katrina
- Hurricane Katrina happens 1 month later
- Kanye west guest stars during the Katrina Relief and uses it to voice his opinions towards Bush which is what I guess was just propaganda

edit on 25-3-2014 by deeezbeats because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2014 by deeezbeats because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I would hazard a guess that the only thing Kanye can predict is his next temper tantrum. *Looks at watch*

If he REALLY knew anything before or after, his massive EGO and mouth would not have let him keep it contained for more than 30 seconds (I am being generous).

He's a loose cannon on the best of days and nobody would trust him to keep something that huge a secret.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

It was a subtle move by his elite. Song came out in 2005 and I've seen no mentions about this conspiracy anywhere else on the web.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by deeezbeats

Well not an expert on this subject but I am convinced that certain pop celebrities and most anybody to do with anything in pop culture, (popular culture) has had some sort of indirect or direct contact with entities (via black magic type activities) . Not everybody though some people are just talented in general, sadly there is more talent in the world than what we see in Hollywood or pop culture.

But as an example you may look up the influence Mr Crowley had on Led Zeppelin or similar topics.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I doubt Kanye knows what he had for lunch yesterday, much less predict or know about a freak weather system.

With a colossal amount of terrible music theres going to be random co instances, rapper have more words in their songs, thus simply more likely to get more 'hits' on co instances.

He also only cares for himself, he doesnt care what happens to anyone else. Hes like, the most empathetic guy ever, having abilitys like that would be such a waste.
edit on b36361144 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Thats the tragic thing about pop culture. Its not really their music. Somebody says hey you have a cool voice heres a contract and musical talent. Now do what I say and reap the financial benefits for being the pop culture hit man.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Thought this might be appropriate

I don't doubt that the pop-music industry has ties to some sort of higher cause than we are aware of, but I don't think this short-tempered windbag knows much more than how to listen to his own voice.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
OK so other than Kanye being a lunatic, does it seem likely that the Katrina reference he made a month before it happened was all planned?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

No.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

deeezbeats
OK so other than Kanye being a lunatic, does it seem likely that the Katrina reference he made a month before it happened was all planned?

I will admit that the cooincidence presented in the Gold Digger video is thought provoking, and it would go along with the whole "in plain sight" thing.

However, I have also seen gross exaggerations and misunderstandings related to pop stars and links to illuminati.

Like the story about how Whitney Houston was sacrificed to make way for Jay-Z's baby Here.

Again I do believe that the music industry is tied to something bigger, but I don't think we know even the smallest inkling of what it really is.

As a long time musician and someone who views the world...well...let's just say a little differently than most...I have tossed around the idea of "selling my soul" for musical fame. I know, heartwarming. Needless to say I have had no success in this aspect, and it's not for lack of trying.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosComplex

Appreciate the honesty. I was hesitant at first to spread more conspiracy out in the air but at the same time thought why not. Can I get a summary of the link you posted?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The reference to Trina was about her badonkadonk, You guys make him out to sound like some kind of a wizard or some guy in cahoots with the Devil.. He is just a musician that writes mediocre rhymes together . Nothing more

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Its not a summary, but:

The Numerology behind Whitney’s death is heavy in symbology. If you add up 2/11/2012 you will get 9, thus the date as a whole vibrates to a 9 and the day itself was the 11th, hence 9-11 again. I demonstrated in the last article how Whitney was born on the 9th and died on the 11 so there it is again. The Hotel Number that Whitney Houston died in was 434 and if one adds that up you get 11 again.

The time that Whitney was pronounced dead was at 3:55PM and if you add that up it comes out to 13. Thirteen is a very significant number in the occult, because it takes 13 witches to form a coven. Witches are woman and a healthy woman has 13 menses a year. Don’t think these numbers are coincidences because they’re not. The Elite worships intelligent demons and these demons aid them in working rituals that transpire precisely, as long as they plan the rituals accordingly. Whitney Houston’s birthday is on 8/9/1963 and if you add that up you get 9 again. The number 3 is the only number that can divide 9 and Whitney was 48 when she passed on. 4+8=12 and 1+2=3

I know there are some coincidences in numbers, but there are only nine digits besides the zero. With some 7 billion people alive now and many billions who have lived and died before them I have no doubt that there are other coincidences that we can find.

If I add my birthdate I get 11. So according to numerology I should be special. And so should everyone else whose birthdate adds up to 11 (or 22, 33, etc...master numbers).

It's not that I don't believe in this stuff, because I definitely think there is some substance to it. I just don't have any reason to believe that we as a society know any more about it than we do about lung cancer.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 3u40r15m

I'm not doubting that was his intended message was to his fans. I just find it suspicious how he starts the sentence with "my psychic told me.." And then a month later Katrina happens. BTW Trina's full name is Katrina.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosComplex

Gotcha

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I look at it just like Nostradamus' "predictions".

Until someone uses this information to accurately predict/expose/whatever something, I won't put too much faith in the explanations.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Personally I believe it's possible to see the future via parallel universes connected in space-time. I dont think many people can see it very clearly at all though, and maybe just in small clips in dreams sometimes. (I believe our consciousness travels elsewhere while we sleep, which is what lets our bodies rest).

There is no conspiracy here, Kanye didn't know anything, and no one built the hurricane with HAARP... but it's possible subconsciously he was inspired to make the song by something that had already happened in another connected universe.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Of course he did. As a recovering Gay Fish he still has his connections to the sea.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I can prophetically predict what stance people will have about your OP:

Skeptic/Academic: "No, its nothing. You're reading too much into this"

Conspiracy-Theorist: "His handlers planted that subliminal message from the Elite"

Paranormal-Researchers: "His psychic predicted Trina for August"

Kanye-Fans: "He is a psychic"

Racists: "There's no way he would be able to do that"

Leftists: "As a member of the oppressed minority, its his right to say that"

Rightists: "All of his messages only serve to denigrate Bush"

UFOlogists: "Aliens!"
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

this has to be the dumbest thread ever. serena williams is a tennis player, trina is a female rapper, and jennifer lopez is a singer. they all have fat a$$es.

the OP takes an L.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join