It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grand Leveler

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I am not now, nor will I ever be an expert Mason. That being said this person did not divulge any secret of Masonry. Odd thing, Free and Accepted Masons have very few secrets. The printed Bluebook has most everything that goes on in a lodge that anyone can pick up and read. The only actual secrets are how to identify a true brother Mason, they are absent from the printed text and replaced with ****. Basically it is like when you type your computer, ATM or other electronic passwords and PIN numbers…its for your safety. Just because he can get into a lodge and put on the jewels does not make this rapper a Mason, he could possibly be a Mason, not the issue really. Lodges in my area rent out the building for many reasons. Usually they keep the main lodge room locked but I personally have seen many non members freely roaming the lodge room.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

network dude
reply to post by bigvig316

Two things,

First, freemasonry is not exclusive. Any man can join providing he is a good man and want to make himself better. Just ask.

Second, what secrets did you learn from him spilling the beans?
edit on 27-3-2014 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus is a rap star. He can wrap up a sandwich real fast.

He didn't "spill the beans" per say.

However with enough intuition, he has dropped hints to burst through some illusions. Nothing that isn't already out there in the open. To have it confirmed by someone who surrounds himself with intelligent company, just adds weight to the belief.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Logarock

AugustusMasonicus

Logarock
I would hope that this isn't really any sort of masonic representation.

He obviously only represents himself, it is not like there is a Masonic Rap Department whipping up lyrics for anyone.

It is certainly not so obvious to most of the rappers target audience.

Interesting you should say that.

I would hazard a guess that the target audience of most of the works of initiates would most likely not be quite so obvious. There are the profane, who could be an audience. Then there are the initiates, they are the target audience.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Logarock
It is certainly not so obvious to most of the rappers target audience.

How would you know? You speak to all of them personally?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
I would hazard a guess that the target audience of most of the works of initiates would most likely not be quite so obvious. There are the profane, who could be an audience. Then there are the initiates, they are the target audience.

Well said.

I know what he is 'saying' since I have been through the Degrees. The average person is not going to know most of what he is singing about.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Sacri
To have a Mason Rapping about certain topics and dropping certain hints, has confirmed so many ideas and thoughts in my head.

Thanks for sharing, makes me want to be1 even more now..

Yea I felt the same way after watching though I will never become one for personal reasons. The second verse was really deep. I showed this to a Mason friend of mine and he shrugged it off and didn't even comment. All he said is "I see me and you have different tastes in Hip hop"

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

Logarock
I would hope that this isn't really any sort of masonic representation. If it is the sooner these bunch of high minded blasphemers get flushed down the toilet the better.

I think the world of The Mysteries would appeal to rappers. They are of a similar fabric, intellectually.

Both groups say what they have to say with deeply layered metaphors and analogies. It makes perfect sense that someone who is well practiced at voicing his thoughts in metaphor would find something intriguing about Esoteric studies.

Right on!!! The reason rap is the way it is today and much of the 90 was the society in general. Things are changing and you are seeing more hip hop with deeper content. Music is one of the highest forms of art. It is a reflection. I think Apathy is just being himself. The name is a little bit of a give away as well. He is trying to be apathetic in a world that is not.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

bigfatfurrytexan

Well said.

I know what he is 'saying' since I have been through the Degrees. The average person is not going to know most of what he is singing about.

I think if you listen to it enough you will figure out what he was saying. I always felt 3 was a interesting number. 3rd planet from the sun, 3 dimensions, past present future, holy trinity etc.

Though most people believe in aliens most don't take it serious because it would crush their whole belief system. The second verse was info you can find anywhere online but not may people in music talk about it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join