It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grand Leveler

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I cam across this video recently and would like to share it with the ATS Community. It is created by a rapper named Apathy out of connecticut. I know there has been a lot of talk in recent years about the music industry's connection to the occult and secret societies. Most video's infer their symbolism this one just flat out shows what it is about. Pay very close attention to the second verse. I'm wondering if this is at the core of some masonic beliefs. Overall I feel that this is a genuine video giving an alternative perspective about our origins and the role that secret societies have played in it.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTruth

he is name dropping the general who's who of the conspiracy world. Hiram Abiff....don't see that in rap lyrics often.

In any event, I am not sure there is anything there other than disjointed inclusions of buzz words for the CT crowd. He's probably a member at ATS, LOL

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTruth

Total buzz rap. Just cashing in. A lot of rappers who use these topics even rap in the exact same half angry, half serious/concerned voice.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTruth

I believe they only found a way to get more PR & just went with it.......
But think about how old THIS is, why he would sing such words, then get murdered.....he knew the truth.....

On the right track though
S&F Keep looking....it is in more & more cartoons, series, movies & songs all seemingly innocuous...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTruth

I believe they only found a way to get more PR & just went with it.......
But think about how old THIS is, why he would sing such words, then get murdered.....he knew the truth.....

On the right track though
S&F Keep looking....it is in more & more cartoons, series, movies & songs all seemingly innocuous...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
he is name dropping the general who's who of the conspiracy world. Hiram Abiff....don't see that in rap lyrics often.

In any event, I am not sure there is anything there other than disjointed inclusions of buzz words for the CT crowd. He's probably a member at ATS, LOL

He also appears to be a Mason in Connecticut. I located this picture of him in apron (on the left) which appears to be the same person in the video when you search for Chad Bromley.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

Looks like your video wasn't working.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

Yea I've been researching him and h has been rapping for a while. I think it is refreshing to hear music that is actually trying to deliver a message. This could also be seen as a recruitment video. When I showed this to my sister she asked "Who sanctioned this?" Probably the first video I've seen recorded in an actual lodge.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Its's a masonic rapper. You`ll find rappers of all denominations...christian rappers, satanist rappers, communist rappers, fascist rappers, teen rappers, female rappers, male rappers, conspiracy rappers...the whole spectrum. The goal they all share: To have some fun and make money off of it.
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTruth

Yeah I will give it that it is interesting about the lodge. If you are looking for unique rap that delivers a similar message, yet with taste and musicality, check out Ab-Soul. He is top notch in my book.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
To have a Mason Rapping about certain topics and dropping certain hints, has confirmed so many ideas and thoughts in my head.

Thanks for sharing, makes me want to be1 even more now..

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Not sure how I feel about him rapping about Free Masonry. I mean it is a hell of a recruiting effort if it is meant to be that, but membership is very selective. But on the other hand, secrets are secrets whether or not how many people know what in the world. To keep the secret is to be trust worthy, and how trust worthy is it to make a rap video of the secrets given to you.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bigvig316

Two things,

First, freemasonry is not exclusive. Any man can join providing he is a good man and want to make himself better. Just ask.

Second, what secrets did you learn from him spilling the beans?
edit on 27-3-2014 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus is a rap star. He can wrap up a sandwich real fast.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I think its just an attempt for someone to appear "in the know" Using Masonic imagery etc isn't something new. BTW, it looks like the ashlars as backwards, at least in my Jurisdiction.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I would hope that this isn't really any sort of masonic representation. If it is the sooner these bunch of high minded blasphemers get flushed down the toilet the better.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Logarock
I would hope that this isn't really any sort of masonic representation.

He obviously only represents himself, it is not like there is a Masonic Rap Department whipping up lyrics for anyone.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Logarock
I would hope that this isn't really any sort of masonic representation. If it is the sooner these bunch of high minded blasphemers get flushed down the toilet the better.

I think the world of The Mysteries would appeal to rappers. They are of a similar fabric, intellectually.

Both groups say what they have to say with deeply layered metaphors and analogies. It makes perfect sense that someone who is well practiced at voicing his thoughts in metaphor would find something intriguing about Esoteric studies.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

Logarock

I think the world of The Mysteries would appeal to rappers. They are of a similar fabric, intellectually.

Both groups say what they have to say with deeply layered metaphors and analogies. It makes perfect sense that someone who is well practiced at voicing his thoughts in metaphor would find something intriguing about Esoteric studies.

I see his words, here in this rap, are born from the esoteric. Are you really from Texas there cowboy?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Logarock

bigfatfurrytexan

Logarock

I see his words, here in this rap, are born from the esoteric. Are you really from Texas there cowboy?

Not much of a cowboy, but yes. West Texas.

ETA: 100 years ago...there was a cowboy culture here. Now it is roughneck.

edit on 3/28/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Logarock
I would hope that this isn't really any sort of masonic representation.

He obviously only represents himself, it is not like there is a Masonic Rap Department whipping up lyrics for anyone.

It is certainly not so obvious to most of the rappers target audience.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join