It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS members.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'm one of the newer members here (only have 11 posts so far)

I have a wide range of subjects I'm interested in and this place seems to have a spot for all my different interests.

Paranormal is one because I moved into a house that has several ghosts...... For the first time in my life and I've lived in many houses before but never experienced anything that I have experienced here.

Psychic Phenomena is another area of interest because of things I've experienced through out my lifetime.

Conspiracy's are another area of interest. My History teacher once said don't believe everything you hear on the news, or read in the newspapers or magazines, and many books can be wrong. Her lecture the first day of school question everything and I mean everything your taught or told till you yourself are satisfied that you've done the research. With that said open your books to page.............. No one in class got that she just said not to believe what she is about to teach to do your own research into the subject we are being taught. My mouth fell to the floor! She did however guide us to learn what she could not teach with hints of where and what to look for at libraries.

Natural Disasters I keep a close watch on the disasters around the world.

Dream states fascinates me also.

NEWS: What's happening in the world today in real time as well as past history.

Well that's a little info about me and where you might find me some of the time.

Looking forward in making new friends.

FraZZleD

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FraZZleD38

Welcome to ATS FraZZleD38 and have a flag on me.

If you collect enough of them for posting awesome content, you won't have to look at all those annoying ads anymore.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. Hope you have an open mind.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Hi FraZZleD38, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Here's your welcome cookies.

I can tell from your intro, you'll be bouncing around a lot of forums. I look forward to meeting you soon. You only have a few more posts to go....YAY!

Des

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Ok thanks for the flag now answer me this..... How do you give someone a flag? lol

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thanks for the links I've read most of them the first day but I see you posted a few I didn't see. Will check them out.

Thanks!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I'm getting there...lol.
Thanks for the cookies....
By the way I love that nick!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

FraZZleD38
reply to post by FortAnthem

Ok thanks for the flag now answer me this..... How do you give someone a flag? lol

At the top of any thread, on the left, just above the OP, you'll see a little flag icon. If its hollow, you can click on it and it will turn solid. That's how you give someone's thread a flag. Its how you show appreciation for a good, important or entertaining thread.

Also, in other forums, you can give other members stars for making good posts. The stars are located at the top left of the post and you can award one by clicking on the first hollow star.

Good luck and welcome aboard.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
hello

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Oh, hello there! Welcome to our lovely realm!

top topics

join