It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open challenge To Vladimir Putin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Sir,

Your country has a rich history of space exploration and your mastery of rocketry is unmatched in human history. You sir are the leader of one of the most powerful nations on earth. It belittles you and your people to engage in barbarism by invading and over taking lesser peoples. You will gain no lasting prominence for yourself by being a conqueror.

If you want to actually achieve something in human history for you and your people. Look to outer space. You have control of vast resources and capability to expand humanity into the cosmos. Your position is unique in that you alone could cause your nation to colonize the moon, mars and the asteroids. Our US Presidents do not have power alone to do what you can do for your own people and in fact humanity as a whole. The US system is failing due to infighting. No way our President could pursue human expansion to space because the opposite party would not want their rival to get credit. But you sir have that power in Russia.

I challenge you to rise above the other leaders in our time and make you and your fellow Russians a part of real human history. Any two bit banana republic can invade its neighbor, but only a real leader, someone who will be remembered through all history rather than a footnote, can move humanity into the cosmos. You have that power.

Even better bring along the other nations. I challenge you to be remarkable sir rather than being remember as just another human tyrant.

Bring us into the cosmos.
edit on 25-3-2014 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2014 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Nice try bro, I like what you suggest...but Putin won't even respond to Obama.

The agenda is bigger than you and I.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
He's already flying US Astronauts to the ISS...

space.com

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

It belittles you and your people to engage in barbarism by invading and over taking lesser peoples. You will gain no lasting prominence for yourself by being a conqueror.

Dude, you cant be serious with this thread.....oh thats right, in the skunk works, so i will just forget that America and us, its heroic Allies have been bombing democracy into the men , women and children of the goat herding villagers of the middle east for the last decade. or the the villagers of Vietnam for a decade.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

PLAYERONE01

It belittles you and your people to engage in barbarism by invading and over taking lesser peoples. You will gain no lasting prominence for yourself by being a conqueror.

Dude, you cant be serious with this thread.....oh thats right, in the skunk works, so i will just forget that America and us, its heroic Allies have been bombing democracy into the men , women and children of the goat herding villagers of the middle east for the last decade. or the the villagers of Vietnam for a decade.

Not to mention Russia didn't invade Crimea or didn't overtake anyone. Some people just can't accept the fact that the people of Crimea voted to join Russia. Funny how people complain about Russia and Crimea but say nothing about how America has been supporting another nation while it is slowly wiping another nation off the map.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I wonder what all the people screaming about the annexation of Crimea (with Crimea's consent) feel about Israel's slaughter and occupation of the Golan Heights or the Gaza Strip. Ya can't have it both ways.
edit on 25-3-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Correct and in other words "I can Do," but YOU "Cannot Do" Russia only took back what was originally theres from the beginning...and they sure didn't do it like America did in Iraq and Libya...How come he can, but I cannot, what's up with that?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

buster2010

PLAYERONE01

Not to mention Russia didn't invade Crimea or didn't overtake anyone. Some people just can't accept the fact that the people of Crimea voted to join Russia.

All hail the new definition of democracy - where it consists of a skewed vote (join Russia vs don't be part of Ukraine), where people campaigning for a 3rd alternative get killed or beaten up, where your former country is represented by swastika's, where an occupying force was surreptitiously put into the country months previously and refuses to identify itself properly. where the indigenous people boycott the "Referendum" and where 93% of the population vote your way.....despite only 58% being the actual "nationality" you're "saving" from non-existent threats, and where taking over an area is not really taking over an area at all.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Were you there recently?

The so-called crimean ukrainians are russian-speaking too, and here is a video about what can happen to you in the streets, if you speak your own language:

Liveleak video

While living in the same place and knowing only russian language, they were soviets, than ukrainians, and now they decided to live in the same place with more stability, cheaper rates and without "western-democratic" rules.

Another example:

New ukrainian democrats

Why the new and democratic ukrainian putschists can not afford a referendum for "their" people? Why the "democratic west" don't demand it?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

If you want to actually achieve something in human history for you and your people. Look to outer space.

To paraphrase...
Ignore what's happening on Earth, ignore the calls for help from your people, ignore the Nazi threat & all that rubbish & piss around in Space!
Let the West deal with governments & you build a rocket & piss off from the Planet in dire condition!!!

Not to put words into your mouth, I hate that, but more how I deciphered this politely worded message to Mr.Putin!!!

Peace Xeven!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Why don't you book a flight to Russia and openly challenge him there?

Why don't you print your "open challenge" and mail it to him with your name and address on it?

I am sure he would reply.

He has larger balls than you have and he doesn't need to post on a fringe forum or require a teleprompter or speech writer.

edit on 26-3-2014 by kathat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Thank you Mr. Putin.

Russia to Colonize Moon!!

top topics

join