It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay American MSM - Enough, for now...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Less Flight MH370

More Washington State Landslide.

Not trying to be heartless but...How much breaking news about this flight can we have, especially with so few verified details and developments!?

As an American, I'd like to know more about the landslide...at least 14 dead and 170+ missing.

I'd like more details on how and why (the basic geology of it, was there any indicator or warning) and exactly where and who ...but the news in the U.S. is STILL wall to wall Malaysian Airlines coverage.

Go back to the other story when someone, somewhere actually knows something definitively.

With that, let me just add - yeah, yeah, yeah, I know... all MSM sucks!
False flag, fake news, blah, blah, blah... lol!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

You said it all for me Kosmic. I don't even turn on the news anymore...as you said it's wall to wall one-up-manship guessing on the missing plane.

The ratings game has taken on a whole new level of absurdity with the MSM. Enough IS enough.

My heart goes out to the poor people in the slide area. I'm sure they would benefit from more coverage.

Des

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Like for instance...that little four year old boy pulled from the mud...who is he, us he safely with relatives, was he injured? :/

But all we get is endless speculation on the plane from countless "experts".

I truly am very sorry for all the victims of the missing plane and their families. However, there are 170+ souls right here in the U.S. still missing and hopefully still alive. Their families need good vibes, prayers, attention and support as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I think the "news" is basically entertainment.

The ratings determine how much the "news" sources can get for advertising.

The big advertisers decide if it's worth their payments to place ads directed at audiences.

very disturbing.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I hear ya! The land slide is right here at home. If the resource's ( money/people) that is being spent looking for someone else's airliner half way around the world, was being spent in Washington. Maybe some people could have been rescued and the loss of life reduced. The MSM is a ruse at best, it's info-tainment. Pretty ladies for the gentleman veiwers and handsome men for the ladies.

I feel for the folks on flight 370 and for their families. But the folks in Wash, they should be #1 top priority at the present time.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Agreed.

I made this thread yesterday www.abovetopsecret.com... basicly the same thing. (not sure why closed)

We got bigger news to deal with, than constant no news about the flight.
edit on b5656954 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join