It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A mysterious object found on beach Maldives Baarah

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I am of the opinion that CNN did receive Captain Beno's email, tried to confirm with other sources, and subsequently failed to corroborate this story with anyone. Further, no other news source covering this has substantiated this claim.

All we have is Haveeru as a source.

If this was news, CNN (and every other major news organization around the world) would have this plastered all over their websites and be talking about it every hour.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

That is probably because the voice recorder only records for 2 hours. The data recorder will record the entire flight.

Because the flight allegedly stayed in the air for 7 hours, the crucial time frame (when the transponder and ACARS system stopped transmitting) will not be available on a voice recorder as it was 5 hours after the initial turn and would have been recorded over.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by earthling42

Could it just be a component of a diving re-breather? Spheres are used on some models.

PPRuNe Link

Image of the object at following link showing markings/serial.

Image of object showing partial serial number/marking

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Rochester

I am of the opinion that CNN did receive Captain Beno's email, tried to confirm with other sources, and subsequently failed to corroborate this story with anyone. Further, no other news source covering this has substantiated this claim.

All we have is Haveeru as a source.

If this was news, CNN (and every other major news organization around the world) would have this plastered all over their websites and be talking about it every hour.

When this story posted and was responded to here, including myself. I went to CNN site and created an online ireport account, and submitted this story, with links, and photos of of like devices I found online. I also contacted FOX news with the same data.

Here is what I got back from FOX:

Thank you for contacting Fox 5, WTTG, in Washington, DC. (NOT New York City)

We do not have the resources to respond to every consumer or investigative tip, but if we can use your story, we will!

We will not reveal your identity unless you give us permission to do so.

Please provide the following information: (click reply in your email account, then fill out the form below.)

NAME:
DAYTIME PHONE:
EVENING PHONE:
ADDRESS:
EMAIL ADDRESS:
WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO BE INTERVIEWED ON CAMERA?

This I got back from CNN:

CNN.com

Thank you for registering with CNN. In order to begin participating in the CNN community please confirm your membership now.

I did follow up on both reply emails and also included a link to this thread with all the other data I submitted.

I don't see how those networks could have missed this tip, as so many other people have done the same as I did.

The only thing I can think of is...it doesn't fit in with the story being pushed by the MSM, and the race for ratings, doesn't have the time nor people to check into anything differing from that story.

Des

edit on 26-3-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by generik

The aircraft had climbed to 35.000ft and cruised with a speed of 471 knots before contact was lost.
If there is a decompression they have to descend quickly to a lower and safe flightlevel, if not they will loose consciousness because of hypoxia.

They had descended and were flying at a low altitude as witnesses confirmed to the police and heading to Bachok.

We do not know what had happened and if or how it affected the controls of the aircraft, but landing on water requires low speed and great skill because it is like hitting a concrete wall when the engines hit the water.

If they were still at about 15.000ft they would become disorientated because of an oxygen shortage.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Believe me, I have plastered this story around the traps like a bad smell.

Someone somewhere is wanting to broadcast this story. The fact we haven't seen it on MSN is because someone somewhere has said a big no, because someone somewhere has said no.

Big Brother is always watching.

How much evidence do you need? Photo's, links, reports and Boeing blerb?

Even if superman was taking a dump next to this thing they would ignore it...........

Now repeat after me....

"It landed in the southern Indian ocean"
edit on 26-3-2014 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

How about trying this route unless you already have. Contact Alex Jones. Yea I know but hear me out. Drudge report has been known to pick up some of infowars stories so maybe, just maybe it will get out that way.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Thanks for the link, some good pictures of the object in that thread

All we know now is that it is not an explosive and not dangerous, but they still do not know what it is.

www.haveeru.com.mv...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

TheLieWeLive

once the plane took that left turn and headed way off course I imagine the highest of officials were notified. Since they couldn't contact the plane next thing to do is intercept it. I think they gave the kill order and then kept everyone silent about it. This would put full blame on a hijacker either crashing the plane into the ocean or detonating a bomb on board. A government like Malaysia would be stupid to admit they shot the plane down since there were Chinese and Americans on board also. Imagine the stink that would cause for Malaysia.

My biggest question is why not crash the plane in the water your over at the time you cut off the transponder? Why take a strong left and crash it in another body of water hundreds of miles away? Unless crashing the plane into the water wasn't your target at all and the military cut you short of your intended target.

But that is the point, when contact was lost it's as I said, at that time they would not have known if the plane was still flying or other wise. Officially missing that would be all the airline could say, they can't say this plane is still in the air and is a threat as if, when as far as they knew the plane could already be in the water. Once the transponder was off the plane had no Identity, no tracking in a tight time zone, the satellite information came only in the aftermath, not in the immediate. The Thai military would have know the plane up to the time the transponder went off, after that nothing, whether they thought that strange we don't know, but there was no alarm from the Malay airline at the time, nor at the time of the unknown that was tracked by the military going in the opposite direction within that time. To cap it all there is the rationale of a plane, any plane being allowed to fly without anyone knowing where it is at any given point and without input from the plane, it's as clear as the nose on your face.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I have not received anything back from CNN also. All these wild theories they concocted and they can't give this one any recognition? There is something fishy going on here.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

smurfy

TheLieWeLive

once the plane took that left turn and headed way off course I imagine the highest of officials were notified. Since they couldn't contact the plane next thing to do is intercept it. I think they gave the kill order and then kept everyone silent about it. This would put full blame on a hijacker either crashing the plane into the ocean or detonating a bomb on board. A government like Malaysia would be stupid to admit they shot the plane down since there were Chinese and Americans on board also. Imagine the stink that would cause for Malaysia.

My biggest question is why not crash the plane in the water your over at the time you cut off the transponder? Why take a strong left and crash it in another body of water hundreds of miles away? Unless crashing the plane into the water wasn't your target at all and the military cut you short of your intended target.

But that is the point, when contact was lost it's as I said, at that time they would not have known if the plane was still flying or other wise. Officially missing that would be all the airline could say, they can't say this plane is still in the air and is a threat as if, when as far as they knew the plane could already be in the water. Once the transponder was off the plane had no Identity, no tracking in a tight time zone, the satellite information came only in the aftermath, not in the immediate. The Thai military would have know the plane up to the time the transponder went off, after that nothing, whether they thought that strange we don't know, but there was no alarm from the Malay airline at the time, nor at the time of the unknown that was tracked by the military going in the opposite direction within that time. To cap it all there is the rationale of a plane, any plane being allowed to fly without anyone knowing where it is at any given point and without input from the plane, it's as clear as the nose on your face.

The changed trajectory has the plane going back over land so they would have known it's location via radar. A plane with no identity would be considered a threat.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

TheLieWe Live wrote:
The changed trajectory has the plane going back over land so they would have known it's location via radar. A plane with no identity would be considered a threat.

Yes, I tend to agree that with what little I know as a private pilot in the past. The plane would be considered a threat. If the plane were seen on radar, a good possibility, and it refused to respond to continued orders to identify itself, it is a threat.

If the plane was seen as an entry into a nation's airspace, with unknown intentions, it would be responded to as a threat. I think it could have been shot down, and now we are seeing a massive joint cover-up.

jmoho...

Des

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
www.haveeru.com.mv...

Aha the OP was right, now will it suit their purposes to link it to MH 370.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

TheLieWeLive

smurfy

TheLieWeLive

No true at all. I'm a medically retired 13B (Air Battle Manager) and Joint Interface Control Officer (JICO). I can tell you for fact that aircraft do not always transmit IFF/SIF. Once an aircraft has been positively ID'd just because IFF/SIF is not transmitted any longer does not mean that the ID changes. It maintains friendly status as long as radar data exists. Even if radar data is lost temporarely, aircraft are manually rate aided on their projected course until radar picks the track back up. ID is maintained and interrogation is not required.

Radar data in this case showed that the track turned.... tracking was not lost until later. ID was still maintained as friendly. Military may track it as unknown. But a track is NEVER posed as hostile unless it is positively identified visually as hostile as a last effort to ID. If it is attacking or something, that's a different story and visual ID is not needed as it has demonstrated hostile intent. If it seems to be hostile, it will be ID'd as suspect until it is visually identified as hostile.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

TheLieWe Live wrote:

Yes, I tend to agree that with what little I know as a private pilot in the past. The plane would be considered a threat. If the plane were seen on radar, a good possibility, and it refused to respond to continued orders to identify itself, it is a threat.

If the plane was seen as an entry into a nation's airspace, with unknown intentions, it would be responded to as a threat. I think it could have been shot down, and now we are seeing a massive joint cover-up.

jmoho...

Des

Please stop using the term threat... it is inaccurate according to Military Standards 6016E, 3011D, 6017C, and 6020B. The aircraft may... and I say may with strong language here... be identified as Suspect. A threat demonstrates hostile intentions. An aircraft not transmitting IFF/SIF data and turning in no way demostrates hostile intention. This track would definitely not be identified as Hostile until a military aircraft visually identified it as such or it demonstrated hostile actions.

EDIT:
Then again... this did happen in another country that may respond differently than the US does.

But I can tell you that F-16's scramble from a base in South Carolina (I won't name which one) to ID aircraft entering US airspace not transmitting IFF/SIF almost daily. ID is maintained as Unknown even after they are identified as a not being hostile. They're not even changed to Suspect.
edit on 27-3-2014 by SilentKillah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
How about some of the smaller newspapers. The MSM often pick up on stories run by the smaller papers. Or maybe the trashier newspapers like in the UK, The Daily Mail, The Sun, News of the World, you know the ones who always try to increase their readership with scandal, sex and innuendos. Having said all of that though, some of the big ones often have articles which go more out on a limb...

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentKillah

So you worked for the Malaysian military? You 100 percent know what they consider a threat? Oh I mean suspect.

There is an ongoing thread which impies the pilot had contact other than what we are previously told. It claims he had demands. I'm waiting on conformation but if this is true then the plane was more than suspect.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

TheLieWeLive
reply to post by SilentKillah

So you worked for the Malaysian military? You 100 percent know what they consider a threat? Oh I mean suspect.

There is an ongoing thread which impies the pilot had contact other than what we are previously told. It claims he had demands. I'm waiting on conformation but if this is true then the plane was more than suspect.

Since the media is clearly now looking heavily into the pilot, I fail to see where anything is being hidden or there is a conspiracy. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jaffo

The media knows everything?
Nah nobody ever uses the media to delude the people. It's never happened?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It is on cnn now just seen this, its on cnn I report

Cnn I report link

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join