It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrology in the Bible: The Twelve Tribes of Israel (The Gamma Thread)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Im saying that astrology would be found in the bible if the bible was astrological. Claiming that the bible was edited so heavily is a rather fringe idea. It requires evidence that I guarantee does not exist. If editting were the case, the hewbrew/greek meter would have significant gaps in it. That simply isnt the case.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

Just because something is a fringe idea doesn't make it any less true. This website has a list of scientists that had fringe ideas that were later proven true:
Ridiculed Science Mavericks Vindicated

As you are alluding to, the physical evidence of course is most probably gone by now. But I'd like to see a scholarly investigation into astrology being taken out of the Bible. To be honest, I'm not sure if Dyott Thompson's book is a scholarly presentation of the matter since I was able to find, and fill in the gaps, of the astrological correspondences of the twelve tribes that he proposed.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I guess I mis-used the word "fringe". I myself sponsor and generate many fringe ideas. My point is, the numerology found overtly and encryped in the prophetic texts of the bible predates Jesus' human incarnation. There is no way Constantine could have significantly altered the bible without destroying the fluidity of the numerological harmony. Im boldly saying that it is simply impossible! Here is an example:

www.brainout.net...

You dont have to be a scholar to research these things. In fact, most biblical scholars are just plain idiotic with most of their rationales. What is required is a willingness to follow the parameters deliniated by the scripture itself, and a willingness to accept what you have found according to those parameters. I am speaking from experience. Im no body, yet I know things that man can not naturally learn on his own. They have been verified biblically, numericaly, and by the visions/research of other servants of God.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I'm actually not sure how meter relates to the Bible. I know the word meter as a poetic term, but I don't know how it relates to the prosaic Bible. Please explain.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

The link I provided goes into detail, but Ill try to sum it up for you. There exist time poems in the bible (Psalm 90, Dan 9, Isaiah 52+53, Mary's Magnificat, to name a few). These poems express a metered syllable pattern (like a song) that are divisible by basic biblical numbers (mainly 7, but 105 is the key number). The metered poems start with a date-line that establishes a point of reference on a timeline, then the meter continues to provide future dates for the prophecies found in the poems. The meter alway supports the message it is found in.
We are presently 6,122 years from Adam's fall. I discovered that the same pattern found in the meter is also found in the "mayan" calendar, only the Mayan calendar didnt end on 12/21/12, but continues on until 9/16/2016. This is because the Mesoamericans were originally Phoenecian. They knew King Solomon and originally named the Amizon River after him. Their connections with Solomon is likely the origin of what eventually evolved into the Aztec/Mayan calendar. It wasnt until after the Jews went into Babylonian captivity that the adopted the Luni-solar calendar.

My research on the Mayan calendar and its real end date on 9/16/2016 is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Mayan calendar and the bible meter both predate Constantine. There is no way he could have injected false ideas into the bible without it disrupting the meter or having it stick out like a sore thumb.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Your thread has a lot of math on it. I have mild to moderate dyscalculia (math disability; undiagnosed) so, to put it simply, it's sort of hard for me to understand. I just have one question, are you saying that the Bible is harmonically metered in the ancient Hebrew, or modern English? And also, can you give me an example of a verse that's metered? Thanks.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Only the Hebrew Old Testament and the Greek New Testament are metered. Pretty much all of Psalm 90 is metered. The first line in the Book of Revelation is metered to prove that it was written in 94 AD (rather than 70 AD as the preterists like to claim). The the prayer and conversation between Daniel and Gabriel is metered in Daniel 9. The first link I gave you provides all of this info. It does involve math, but its just addition. Just use a calculator.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Lol. The jumble of numbers is a distraction to me because of my disorder. I'll give it a shot.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I have to trust that your math is right as I don't understand it. My dyscalculia makes me think that math like that is nonsense. I logically know it's not, but that's what my frustrated brain tells me. I guess I just have to wait and see what happens on that date (9/16/2016).

I also don't think that that website that you linked to gives a good explanation of meters in the Bible. Their videos are only a minute and change long. There's not much explanation in those videos.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Unfortunately, the website I listed is the only one researching the meter. Its not the easiest to understand and Im still piecing things together myself, but the numbers are accurate. They correspond to the Mayan calendar which started at the birth of Lamech, the transaction found in Numbers 3:50 (1,365 for the remaining first born of Israel) proves the Exodus timeline, and a female prophet by the name of Iris Nasreen details visions of the End that follow this same unique pattern. Also, the number of days between 12/21/12 and 9/16/2016 is 1,365 days (Num 3:50).

The pattern is real and it is supernatural. The bible discloses it, the Mayans new about it, Pope Gregory formed his calendar around it, the date 9/16/2016 is symbolocally represended by the pyramid on the back of the $1 bill, and a prophet is seeing visions centered around it (she doesnt even know the mathematical significance of her visions).

I wish you were able to make sense of it, because it will blow your mind. In my opinion, this is proof that the bible is the preserved word of God.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Well, I mean, I believe you. I don't think that a person (the Bible meter person) would build a whole website around a concept that would have a lot of holes in it. I'm good at discerning when something is bunk (I'm excellent at reading things like that). Sometimes it's just the presentation of a website that gives off red flags. For example, his website doesn't look the least bit spammy. Is there another instance of the 1,365 days in the Bible?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

The number 1,365 only occurs in Numbers 3:50, which makes it so unique since it is divisible by 105. We are currently somewhere close to the middle of the 1,365 day countdown now. The exact midpoint of the countdown is 11/4/2014, which is the American midterm election. Im expecting that day to be a turn for the worse in America. I dont know what will happen, but the alignment is doubtfully coincidental.

I highly recommend reading the prophetic visions of Iris Nasreen. Like I said, they follow the pattern, but she isnt aware of it.

gods-messenger.webs.com

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I'll check the website out. Thanks. It's not surprising that that event would be so important. However much certain groups and European countries hate the US, the US is a world super-power. I'm not so in love with the US's agenda either, but that's a completely different story.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
You may find The Gospel in the Stars interesting, I have'nt read it myself but I see that it has gotten good readers reviews on Amazon.

-MM

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

I used to have it a while back. I've already read it. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join