It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS 22 March, 2014 I've posted one earlier, this is newer...Giant UFO scouting our communications?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well it appears to be that something might be going on up there, a few minutes ago i´ve posted about an object approaching in the 19/3/2014 to the ISS....but recently got this, a bigger one, or at least closer to the ISS matching speed and then dissapearing....the size and the exhibition left me speechless...don´t know what to think about this 2 videos, but this one seems UFO beyond any reasonable doubt......

Please let me know what you think of it!!

www.youtube.com...

NAMASTE

PD: THE OTHER VIDEO I´VE POSTED HERE!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 25/3/2014 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

Why caps lock? >.<

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

First one is obviously light. Start this video around 29:30 and you can see the reflection appear:

IIS Stream

Second one was (in my opinion) edited. Here is my post about it:

Giant UFO approaches ISS (captured off Ustream live feed)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
In reference to the first link from youtube:

My first assumption was that it was a reflection on the window from the sun. For this to be true, I was expecting the light to either fade from right to left or left to right. The only other non-extra-terrestrial explanation for the way the light faded (from front to back) that I can imagine is a reflection from inside the ISS as a source of light moves away from the windw.

I cant see how it could be a reflection from something outside the window unless it was an actual object moving away from the ISS.
edit on 25-3-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

First one is lens flare the other one is a hoax as already pointed out in that thread .

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Fisrt & foremost, this aint gonna be good. Your saying NASA took video & sent in to earth and allowed someone to put it on youtube. I don't think so. NASA is pretty stupid at times..but PLEASE.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

openyourmind1262
Fisrt & foremost, this aint gonna be good. Your saying NASA took video & sent in to earth and allowed someone to put it on youtube. I don't think so. NASA is pretty stupid at times..but PLEASE.

Since when has NASA want to hide it?

I bet basically everyone at NASA would be thrilled to find proof, and they are live feeds most of the time. Once they know the ISS is okay obviously.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

don´t know what to think about this 2 videos,

You've already been told the second one is a hoax on the other thread, so why post it again here?
As for the first video leaving you speechless?
That in itself leaves me speechless...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

It would be nice if NASA were thrilled to film a real UFO and let everyone see it, but the general consensus in modern ufology is that they would not be. If there is, and has been, a cover-up by the US regarding UFO's, and there is a lot of evidence to support that, then there's no way NASA aren't going to be complicit in that cover-up.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Shame Edward Snowdon didn't have that extra A and work at NASA instead of the NSA

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Well, there was a launch around 5:15 p.m. or so taking 3 new astronauts to the ISS...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Among other discrepancies, the light from the sun to the upper right does not show proper shadowing and highlighting on the supposed object and what we do see is inconsistent.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It's a prism, a glass reflection.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
You can see the spectrum of light from red to violet. It's a reflection and not a solid object as everyone has said. Visual proof:

EDIT: smurfy beat me to it. I didn't even see your post.

edit on 25-3-2014 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I had just made a post regarding the ISS and the shutdown date in set schedule for the 5th-6th of April.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

It's a prism, a glass reflection.

That looks a little like tether UFO (Complete with notch), next to the ISS, out of the window of the ISS.

Yep, it's a reflection.

top topics

join