It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Data Received

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I keep getting a blank page and the message "no data received" after I post a reply.... I understand this is an issue with my ISP not ATS.
The post goes through every time, just annoying that the page has to get closed and i need to start a new one to continue surfing, any ideas?

Oh and I am using google chorme
edit on thTue, 25 Mar 2014 17:17:15 -0500America/Chicago320141580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Try deactivating your plug-in/addons and the themes, could be something like that i guess.

Good luck.
edit on b1010516 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

Send me your cash and I will send you data.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Try using a different browser and see if that solves your issue first. If so you know its browser based, and not an internet connection issue.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It could just be a Google Chrome issue. If you've cleared your chrome cache and still have problems, the best option is to log into chrome so your bookmarks and everything are saved, then completely uninstall and reinstall the newest version. I've had chrome updates cause conflicts that were only fixed through a total reinstall.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by andr3w68

Firefox has same issue, just different message

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If it's both browsers then the issue may be with WordPress....try holding down the shift key while hitting reply.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Have you tried to restart your modem / router? I would also look for driver updates for your wi-fi / ethernet card. The cause could also be some problem on your physical line (if you're using a DSL service). Might want to call your internet provider and have them run a metallic test.
edit on 25-3-2014 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Sremmos80
I keep getting a blank page and the message "no data received" after I post a reply.... I understand this is an issue with my ISP not ATS.
The post goes through every time, just annoying that the page has to get closed and i need to start a new one to continue surfing, any ideas?

Oh and I am using google chorme
edit on thTue, 25 Mar 2014 17:17:15 -0500America/Chicago320141580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

I don't even understand what you are trying to say.when you post does it show up when you check after you get a blank page?
And is chrome what you use all the time or do you use different browsers? if you use different browsers clear the cache on all of them and see if it still happens.
edit on 3/25/2014 by catt3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join