It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Carolina blocks Libertarian party from ballots.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I wonder what would happen if every single American refused to vote in protest of the fixed election process ?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
So much for "Liberty". I wonder if any Tea Party people will speak out against this erosion of freedom????

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well, this is odd.... (thinks a moment)

If they refused to follow the law on something related to access for minorities or some other class considered to have problems with it....it would be called a federal crime.

If they intimidated a Republican or Democrat candidate by saying this or that law which was critical to their ability to function, simply wouldn't be observed because it wasn't economically viable? Jobs would certainly get pink slipped in the end. I couldn't see a way that wouldn't happen. Outrage it would be called..and from either side.

So why is it okay to disenfranchise a whole group of the population in this nation?? The law specifically states this isn't to happen ...and those doing it openly acknowledge it says that 'but but but...money..it can't be helped', they claim?

Can I say money made me do it to explain breaking laws? Really? These are leaders?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Money, huh?

Fine.

Print the name of the person on the ballot and save the ink that would otherwise used for party affiliation.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

crazyewok

seeker1963

Well said, my friend from across the pond!

This is nothing more than a two party system that has become so corrupt that they will break any laws they can to retain their power!

Im pretty sure the two main party's of the UK only tolerate the multiparty system and if a third party actually became a threat we would go the same way as the USA

Luckily (or unlucky for us) the only competition to the big two here are Xenophobic nut jobs and hippies.

Im a goddamn hippy wok and I resent that racist remark...take it back and appologize

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Would we like to have :
Two fast food restaurant chains, McDonalds or KFC
Two Box Stores, Target or Wal Mart
Two Soft Drink brands, Coke or Pepsi
Two car Companies, GM or Ford
Two Baseball Teams, Yankees or Giants
Obviously not. But we tolerate two political parties who try to be a catch all to everybody but serve nobody particularly well. And they've ruined the country, make no mistake. They've run up a staggering national debt, allowed a corrupt plundering of our economy and run amok against we the citizens.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

CranialSponge
I wonder what would happen if every single American refused to vote in protest of the fixed election process ?

That would require we, as Americans, to have balls. We do not.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join