It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld - A Trained Ape Could Do Better

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

What do you think? I think Karzai should have to give back all the $$$ we have given him.

What about a Status Of Forces Agreement? Did Obama and his team drop the ball? Is there any hope?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It would seem the dollar doesnt buy what it used too in more ways than one.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

benrl
It would seem the dollar doesnt buy what it used too in more ways than one.

yea it doesn't seem that Karzai minds biting the hand that feeds him does he.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I question whether the ape would need to be trained... And I obviously know a thing or two about apes...

The world is a better place when Donald Rumsfeld is trolling it...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AreUKiddingMe

I wonder if the possibility of the world living in peace has ever crossed this man’s mind?
Then again he was in office when two wars were started. Maybe he does know what he is talking about. You know from his experience with “W”.
And I am sure this was not the only “trained ape” who had a hand in managing these wars.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
A trained ape could do better? Is Rumsfeld wanting his old job back? Seeing the terrible job he did while he held the job of SOD he has no room to talk about anyone else. There is nothing that says the Karzai has to back everything America supports. Supporting the wishes of the people of Crimea is the right thing to do. Maybe we should show our disappointment at Karzai by pulling all our people out of his country.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Deleted.
I thought this was about Obama.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Bush was a trained ape and he didn't do that well , Rumsfeld messed everything up so I guess he was an untrained ape.
Why anyone would listen to a word he says is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

AreUKiddingMe

What do you think? I think Karzai should have to give back all the $$$ we have given him.

I think dictating the opinion of the leader of another country is diametrically opposite the "Freedom" and "Democracy" ideals that are being shoveled over there.

I think if we gave them $$$, they should keep it. Get something nice. Maybe in the future, we'll keep our nose out of it.

He's entitled to an opinion. Maybe the fact that Afghanistan has experience in being invaded... and does not have a problem with the Crimea situation should make us pause and re-evaluate our own viewpoint on the situation. Who made it into an outrage, anyway?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
He's obviously an American Puppet.

Oh, wait. ummm...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The nerve of some people. We go through all the trouble of making up a BS excuse to invade a country, we bomb it to rubble, we kill hundreds of thousands, we re-invigorate their heroin production, and this is the thanks we get? Thanks a lot, Afghanistan. Next time you can just invade yourself!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CrikeyMagnet

Well if I remember right it was us, the US who put Hamid Karzai in power, at the time he was soooooooooo grateful for how we helped his country...now the SOB is stabbing the US in the back because he is leaving office and probably doesn't want to be killed by the Taliban. That's how I see it, anyway. He's probably filthy rich now thanks to our money too.

They are always so grateful for the help until it suits their interests to be otherwise.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Dammit!

When I want to find that picture of Rummy shaking hands with the (not until 2001) EVIL Saddam Hussein, I cant get a good one. Rummy, Cheney, Kissinger, etc. All a product of the cabal that came when Bush I solidified his power as head of the secret police and ended up elected president...hmmm...wasn't evil Putin (I call him pootie-poo, Sayeth the son) not even that high ranking in the evil Ruskies secret police...

Perspective is a funny thing...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

AreUKiddingMe
reply to post by CrikeyMagnet

Well if I remember right it was us, the US who put Hamid Karzai in power, at the time he was soooooooooo grateful for how we helped his country...now the SOB is stabbing the US in the back because he is leaving office and probably doesn't want to be killed by the Taliban. That's how I see it, anyway. He's probably filthy rich now thanks to our money too.

They are always so grateful for the help until it suits their interests to be otherwise.

I was backing Dr. Muhammad Muhammad.
Remember him?
He wouldn't be wearing fur lined pimp capes with a stupid hat for formal meetings after never wearing either in public before. Not that it was all about fashion, but the gas must flow!!!

top topics

join