It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street journal "OPEC" reporter vanishes!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I wanted to provide a link but found the story on the Fox News app and couldn't find the corresponding link on there web page.

Appearently the Wall Street Journal reporter on OPEC and other financial matters has vanished while walking his dog. He has twice a day life maintaining medicine to take that was left at home. So I assume foul play is most likely.

To me I think this has to remind you of all the suicides on the financial sector.

Thoughts?

Wall Street journal "OPEC" reporter vanishes!!

Haha found a link and posted it.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisE

There was a thread here when the reporter initially went missing, I don't know where it is. let me look for it. IIRC in that thread, it did go on about his potential marital problems. Even though he and his wife had recently returned from a vacation.

Let me look using the old ATS search function, that is listed via link in my sig for it. If I find it, I'll edit and post here.

I found a link where David Bird is discussed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But, seeing as it's not a link on him alone, this one by the OP is as good a place as any to discuss him. IMO

Des

edit on 25-3-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Petrol Dollar collapse on the horizon?

Russian and china Oil alliance using something other than the Dollar?

Perhaps bankers are catching wind, and see whats coming, would rather end it than face whats coming?

new topics

join