It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kabbalah teacher says Palestine was desolate during Jewish exile

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

"we see that throughout all the years of the exile this place was really desolate. It wasn't settled."

Was Palestine, now known as Israel, desolate?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
But what if it was? Does that give the Israeli's permission to enslave and subjugate an entire population and force them to live in horrible, hopeless conditions?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Yah really, who cares?

If Alaska was "desolate" 5,000 years ago, I guess we're allowed to kill Alaskans and take their land today?

People are nuts.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

introspectionist

In terms of population? No. There was approximately 2,000,000 persons living in that area at the conception of Israel.

In terms of agriculture? Yes. The area was extremely desolate prior to Israeli horticulture.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

gladtobehere
reply to post by amazing

Yah really, who cares?

If Alaska was "desolate" 5,000 years ago, I guess we're allowed to kill Alaskans and take their land today?

People are nuts.

The victors write the history. It's how it has always been, propaganda in favor of truth, extortion in favor of cooperation, fear in favor of acceptance.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

gladtobehere
reply to post by amazing

Yah really, who cares?

People are nuts.
Well when he talks about "the exile" I guess that means until 1948 or when is the exile considered to have ended? At least it's not 5000 years ago I don't think.

As for having "permission", does any country ever really have permission? Isn't it always "might is right"? Life is a constant power struggle. Whoever is somewhere right now is there because they "won the war" to be there. And if someone kicks them out, then they are no longer on the winning team. There are no rights in nature, just force. But even so, I'd expect people to be a bit more diplomatic and considerate when speaking about eachother.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

introspectionist
www.youtube.com...

"we see that throughout all the years of the exile this place was really desolate. It wasn't settled."

Where did the Palestinians come from? If it was desolate then no one would have been displaced.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
i guess it depends on who you ask
i am still waiting to see this deed from god though...signed and court ready
even a MERS forclosure granting a rothschilds bank to take the place over....anything concrete
or even some proof this deed granting god exists...

The section on Israel and the Occupied Territories states that the population of Israel stands at 6.8 million, of whom 5.2 million are Jews, 1.3 million Arabs and another 290,000 are other minorities. The Arabs who are citizens of Israel are Palestinians who are survivors and descendants of those Palestinians who were not forced out of the country or fled when Israel was created.

In a 28 February telephone conversation, a State Department official confirmed that the figure of 6.8 million Israelis included all the Israeli settlers in the occupied territories.

The report then notes that the Palestinian population of the Gaza Strip stands at approximately 1.4 million while in the West Bank it is approximately 2.4 million. There are 237,185 Palestinians in Occupied East Jerusalem.

Israeli demographers have long predicted that in the next several years, Palestinians would once again become a majority in all of historic Palestine, with the risk that Israel would begin to be viewed as an apartheid state where an empowered minority rules over an effectively disenfranchised majority. According to the U.S. government that day has already arrived.
electronicintifada.net...

instead we get :

The Invention of the Jewish People
by Shlomo Sand
“Countering official Zionist historiography, Sand questions whether the Jewish People ever existed as a national group with a common origin in the Land of Israel/Palestine. He concludes that the Jews should be seen as a religious community comprising a mishmash of individuals and groups that had converted to the ancient monotheistic religion but do not have any historical right to establish an independent Jewish state in the Holy Land. In short, the Jewish People, according to Sand, are not really a “people” in the sense of having a common ethnic origin and national heritage. They certainly do not have a political claim over the territory that today constitutes Israel and the occupied Palestinian territories, including Jerusalem.”
www.cato.org...
inventionofthejewishpeople.com...
Sands is a major Jewish historian in case the charge antisemitism is considered a valid rebutal to this post about semites, who are Palistineans...not ashke nazis...
edit on Tuepm3b20143America/Chicago34 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

Only the uninformed or Zionist propagandists would say that Palestine was desolate.

Palestine was flourishing before the European immigrants came and displaced 750,000 Palestinians.

19th Century Palestine

Palestine 1896

This is part of their Hasbara campaign (state sponsored lies to influence public opinion).
edit on 3/25/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There are parts of Scotland that are not settled and just empty land. Can I go claim a big chunk of Scotland as my own country then?

I shall call it EwokLand !

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

If your going to do that, At least go to the real endor and squat, Red woods in Northern Ca, Plenty of squatting territory to try and claim.

We can even make a flag, you have to have a flag.

ETA, to Address the OP.

The Subjugation of the Palestinians, is detestable, no matter what the justification an Apartheid state like that should be intolerable to the rest of the world.

I don't know what the answer is to that Complex issue, but I am familiar enough with traditional Jewish teachings to understand the view traditionally held of the Goyam probably needs to be addressed, in this matter.

But is a far to touchier subject to even begin.
edit on 25-3-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

you will also need a flagon
you have to have beer to start a country
back on topic

what i find interesting is the god given right to invade a space
its been used to justify invasions around the world and horrendous genocides
and these religions that preach " to love your fellow men"..well ...sometimes love your fellow subhumans...always seem to value the land and its earthly wealth more...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I was mostly interested in whether it was desolate or not. Seems like it was not. I really don't know what to make of Michael Laitman, the man that is speaking in the video in the OP. I am suspicious of him now. As for the whole heated issue of Israel/Palestine, I don't really have an opinion. I try to learn about it. At the moment my view is that the world never really gives a damn about rights and permissions. "He who has the gold makes the rules", "might is right", "survival of the fittest" etc. seems to be how it always is. People can of course think that something is right or wrong, and they probably should think something but in the end it's not what people think that matters, it's what they do. But I try to be open to all views.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I think the problem is this......

Israel was Israel before Palestine came...but it's been many many other names to many other peoples. Some still around, some not, and some around in part or culture but not in the same way.

Do all of those people have equal right to say neither Israel OR Palestine have the right...since neither have had it continuously over time?

Saying that land is absolute the right of one people over any other people....any people...is to ignore the "Grand Central Station" of history and crossroads for conquest. Everyone but the Americans seem to have owned that dirt at one point or another. (we'd have had it too if our nation wasn't so young, no doubt)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

crazyewok
There are parts of Scotland that are not settled and just empty land. Can I go claim a big chunk of Scotland as my own country then?

I shall call it EwokLand !
Yes you can. And then the British army can capture you. Anyone can do anything, it's just that one has to take the consequences too.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
I think the problem is this......

Israel was Israel before Palestine came...but it's been many many other names to many other peoples. Some still around, some not, and some around in part or culture but not in the same way.

Do all of those people have equal right to say neither Israel OR Palestine have the right...since neither have had it continuously over time?

Saying that land is absolute the right of one people over any other people....any people...is to ignore the "Grand Central Station" of history and crossroads for conquest. Everyone but the Americans seem to have owned that dirt at one point or another. (we'd have had it too if our nation wasn't so young, no doubt)
George Carlin: "there is no such thing as rights"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
There is actually a biblical reason for that land to be desolate. From what I've read the first century Jews managed to trigger a major Leviticus 26 curse. And one of the details of such a curse is that the land shall lie fallow until the curse is over.

The curse in a nutshell.

Hosea 6
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

2nd Peter 3
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

A 2000 year curse. Which would mean....IT'S STILL RUNNING.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

introspectionist
it's just that one has to take the consequences too.

Something Israel fails to do. Instead it goes whining to the USA and EU for help.
edit on 25-3-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

gladtobehere
reply to post by amazing

Yah really, who cares?

People are nuts.

If you would indulge me for a moment, let me turn that around:

Shouldn't you give Alaska back to the native people then? If not, why not? What about the entire U.S? Weren't there other people living there before it became the U.S? Didn't the government butcher large amounts of native americans (even wiping out entire tribes) and take their land from them? Shouldn't you give it back, and sign over the U.S to them in it's entirety and go back from where you came from?
edit on 25-3-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

crazyewok

introspectionist
it's just that one has to take the consequences too.

Some Israel fails to do. Instead it goes whining to the USA and EU for help.
I don't mean like that. People can try to persuade, trick, lie, form alliances, give charity or whatever they choose to do. You still don't have any rights, just privileges. But I get your point, you are expressing your opinion.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join