It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CT State Trooper Testimony Suggests 2nd SH Shooter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I've seen several comments expressing confusion as to the identities of the other people said to have been temporarily detained on the scene that day.
So, to help clarify what we've been ever so graciously allowed to know, here's some info:

In addition to the pages of the report presented in situ, below (), I will point out that the school custodian, Rick Thorne, was by his own account handcuffed briefly, due to him being the first male which police encountered upon arriving inside the school, and the fact that he did not have a school identification card on him.

Please continue reading the next 3 pages for the ‘official’ explanations in re: a 2nd shooter.

() Book I
I'd like to point out that the ‘two reporters’ who were detained in the woods, while their identities are redacted in the report, where they came from, however … was not.
They and their IDs were from … (take a guess) => New York
(§)

(§)Potentially related, but still unknown at this point—is who was the owner of the car with NY Plates in Sandy Hook Elementary School parking lot? This car was one of the cars which had been struck by bullet(s) at some point during the incident.

~E.C.
edit on 28-3-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 3mperorConstantinE

see. this bit really annoyed me too when i first read it..

"The subsequent investigation revealed there were no additional shooters based upon"

1 - Searches of the area and examinations of local business security surveillance videos;

They honestly believe we're too f**king stupid to use google maps? what local businesses? there are no local businesses that would have any kind of line of sight to the school, to be able to tell them anything of the sort...what a load of crap.

2- Persons detained revealed they were not connected to the shootings. In the case of the initial unknown male, he was identified as the parent of a student and had a cell telephone, rather than a weapon, in his hand;

lol, seriously? so "i'm not involved because i said so" is good enough for the CT state police?..what a joke. and so he has a phone in his hand...anyone can ditch a weapon, and grab a phone...jesus..

3 - Witness interviews which indicated that no witness saw anyone other than the shooter, with a firearm;

funny, it was my understanding that the only living witnesses were children, and their interviews stated the shooter had a mask...

4 - Witness interviews in which it was determined that a number of SHES staff had escaped from the school through a window and had been running outside the school building during the shootings;

because escaping, is more important that doing your job, i suppose....seems legit..

5 - The shotgun located in the shooter’s car had been purchased by the shooter’s mother previously;

how exactly does that prove ANYTHING other than "his mom bought a shotgun" suddenly, because his mom bought it, nobody else can ever use it? christ, that's dumb...

6 - The two sweat jackets were both C-Sport brand black zip up hooded sweat jackets with no size listed and were located immediately outside the shooter’s car;20 Both are believed to have been brought there by the shooter;

to what possible end? how in the hell does it not occur to anyone that two jackets might mean two people? it's almost as if they're recruiting from the shallow end of the gene pool here...OR, this entire report is a work of fiction, disguised as a report soaked in ineptitude...

7 - The live shotgun shells (other than the one found on the shooter and the ones found in the shooter’s car) that were located inside and outside of the school were in locations where first responders had been. Additionally, there were first responders who reported missing live shotgun rounds. Moreover, the shells were found in locations where there had not been reported sightings of any non-law enforcement individuals;

not entirely sure what to say to this one....so we have first responders dropping live shells...lovely. ok, so on the one hand, we have witnesses that are so unreliable, that they can't tell us exactly what they saw...but we're supposed to be able to use those same shaky witnesses to establish, reliably, where the shooter was, and was not? ...ok, seems legit -rolls eyes-

8 - There were no expended shotgun shells found in the actual crime scene nor were any
expended 12 gauge shotgun pellets or slugs recovered;

...that they're telling us about...and since the building is GONE, there's no way to verify anything....

the last two points, i'm not gonna comment on, mostly because i don't have anything to say....

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

only on your comment to the last point:

I hate to have to repeat this little bit of information, but the school being "gone" is not the fault of the State, or the Federal GOvernment it was democratically voted upon by the town residents themselves, and they VOTED to remove th eold building, sorry but that is not a valid point anymore to try and make it look like something nefarious, they had 3 choices on their ballot, they overwhelmingly voted to demolish and rebuild.. don't like the democratic process because it doesn't fit your view at the time? Sorry but that's the way the process works..

PS: I would have voted to rip it down too....

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

vkey08

only on your comment to the last point:

I hate to have to repeat this little bit of information, but the school being "gone" is not the fault of the State, or the Federal GOvernment it was democratically voted upon by the town residents themselves, and they VOTED to remove th eold building, sorry but that is not a valid point anymore to try and make it look like something nefarious, they had 3 choices on their ballot, they overwhelmingly voted to demolish and rebuild.. don't like the democratic process because it doesn't fit your view at the time? Sorry but that's the way the process works..

PS: I would have voted to rip it down too....

at the risk of being thumped for being off-topic....

could you point me to the particulars of that vote? like a news article, or some kind of record from the town...pretty much any kind of official documentation will do...

yes, noting that it's gone is still a valid point, because the building is gone.....it's a statement of fact. the building is gone....how it came to be gone, doesn't change the fact that it is gone.

PS: why?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Like I have said before, the residents were offered a 50 million dollar federal grant to rebuild the school. Makes that democratic decision a little easier doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

This is a quote from a News station called "Channel 8 Connecticut". Now there was a link to the article, but now it's 404'd so I cant link it.

""Dear Members of our Sandy Hook Family,

Our district will be implementing a security system in all elementary schools as part of our ongoing efforts to ensure student safety. As usual, exterior doors will be locked during the day. Every visitor will be required to ring the doorbell at the front entrance and the office staff will use a visual monitoring system to allow entry. Visitors will still be required to report directly to the office and sign in. If our office staff does not recognize you, you will be required to show identification with a picture id. Please understand that with nearly 700 students and over 1000 parents representing 500 SHS families, most parents will be asked to show identification.

Doors will be locked at approximately 9:30 a.m. Any student arriving after that time must be walked into the building and signed in at the office. Before that time our regular drop-off procedures will be in place. I encourage all parents to have their children come to school and return home on the bus and to remain in school for the entire school day. The beginning and ending of our school day are also important instructional times and therefore we want all our students to reap the benefits of full participation in our program."

Now I am not sure if it was a recording system, but why wouldn't it be? The Columbine shootings were recorded and they were released as well.

Now if they didn't have a recording system I understand, but if they did. Well, if there's nothing to hide there's nothing to hide.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Revelations29

i'm sure a letter like that was sent out, but i'm sure you can understand how i can't just take it as gospel on your say-so....

there was no recording system on site, and the only camera was the one at the buzzer. this is based on all available information at my disposal...

it's worth noting, however, that they did install a camera system AFTER the event, to monitor the site, until it was demolished...

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Of course. But you can also research the quote yourself and see it has been linked across multiple sites. I have no idea why the original article has 404'd from the Channel 8 news site.

Now, I'm pretty sure your right that there was only one camera at the buzzer, but hey, maybe we could have seen something from the camera that contradicts the original story.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Just a heads up guys, vkey08 was in the school that day as a first responder. She may have some relevant information on there being a second shooter.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

jaws1975
Just a heads up guys, vkey08 was in the school that day as a first responder. She may have some relevant information on there being a second shooter.

How so? If she wasn't there when the incident happened then she knows just as much as the next person when it comes to there being a second shooter. Simply because other shooters aren't going to hang around to say I had something to do with it.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

3mperorConstantinE
I've seen several comments expressing confusion as to the identities of the other people said to have been temporarily detained on the scene that day.
So, to help clarify what we've been ever so graciously allowed to know, here's some info:

() Book I

I notice here that the report only includes mention of "some of" the people who were detained. I wonder if this means others are NOT mentioned, who they are, and why?

Is the mystery armed tactical officer mentioned in the report? If not, I wonder why not. Under the circumstances, I would think anyone who was on the premises during or immediately after the shooting and was armed with a gun would be at least mentioned in the report.
edit on 28-3-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

So you don't think that someone who was inside the school a short time after the shooting may have made some personal observations that she could share? A crime scene paints a picture of what happened, she is the only one on ats who was there that day, I hope I'm not the only one that sees the value in this.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

jaws1975

So you don't think that someone who was inside the school a short time after the shooting may have made some personal observations that she could share? A crime scene paints a picture of what happened, she is the only one on ats who was there that day, I hope I'm not the only one that sees the value in this.

If she wasn't there when the shooting happened then she doesn't know everything about it.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I didn't say she knew everything about it, I said she MAY have some relevant information, thanks for your concern though.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

nighthawk1954
reply to post by ParasuvO

What has happened has happened ...their is no conspire here ... just a nut job... look around the world there are more terrible things that happen.

Just think... do any of you have kids? Ido!

how would you feel if you got a call your 6 year old is DEAD!????

I have been a Vol. Firefighter for 40 years ...on stand by for Sandyhook and than made the scene...I can not tell you the scene their ....I have tears in my eyes just writing this..and I have scene a lot of death... I worked a week at 9/11.

Really, a "week" at "9/11"? Was that in NY, DC or PA? You "SAW a lot of death, because those scenes were strewn with bodies, right? How do you work a week in a single day? If you did indeed see what you claim, bodies at both SH, "9/11" (all 3 sites?) I'd say the odds alone make your contention an uphill one.

I don't post much, but....come on! Is this the lobby that we're supposed to respect by hanging up our discussions?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

jaws1975

really?

where'd you get that from?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Daedalus

jaws1975

really?
where'd you get that from?

I believe that jaws1975 was expressing their incredulity.
Read here (continue reading down)

~E.C.

edit on 29-3-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

3mperorConstantinE
I believe that jaws1975 was expressing their incredulity.
Read here (continue reading down)

~E.C.

-reads-

ahh....i understand....

btw, he/she never did answer your question...strange, that..

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

deadcalm

Official releases of a incident sometimes lack closure for some people
reply to post by the2ofusr1

"Questioning Sandy Hook hurts the parents of the kids who died.

The families have the closure they need.

Everything has already been proven. No second shooter. The Police have already stated this. It's in the official report.

To suggest that the police would lie about Sandy Hook is a Ludicrous Online Lie....and ATS will treat it as such."

Oh really? Did you know the Fed's have arrested someone else in connection with the SH shooting?

Not my words, but the State's Attorney's-

edit on 29-3-2014 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

freedom12

deadcalm

Official releases of a incident sometimes lack closure for some people
reply to post by the2ofusr1

"Questioning Sandy Hook hurts the parents of the kids who died.

The families have the closure they need.

Everything has already been proven. No second shooter. The Police have already stated this. It's in the official report.

To suggest that the police would lie about Sandy Hook is a Ludicrous Online Lie....and ATS will treat it as such."

Oh really? Did you know the Fed's have arrested someone else in connection with the SH shooting?

Not my words, but the State's Attorney's-

edit on 29-3-2014 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

Wow, I had not heard anything about this. Nice find.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join