It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CT State Trooper Testimony Suggests 2nd SH Shooter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

deadcalm

Official releases of a incident sometimes lack closure for some people
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Questioning Sandy Hook hurts the parents of the kids who died.

The families have the closure they need.

Everything has already been proven. No second shooter. The Police have already stated this. It's in the official report.

To suggest that the police would lie about Sandy Hook is a Ludicrous Online Lie....and ATS will treat it as such.

No questioning only hurts those who don't want any questions answered. If my kid was a victim of this, I would be highly motivated to find out the truth of exactly what happened that day. To say that these parents are better off without knowing what all happened is totally absurd. Your statements just show you have been co-opted into cooperating with anything officials say, and then reinforcing that by condemning anyone who questions it.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

zazen
Here we go. Found a quote from the official report regarding the gunshot wound to Adam Lanza's head:

"A black colored "Flexfit" canvas "boonie-styled" hat was located on the floor northeast of the suspect. This hat was seized as Exhibit #21. This hat had blood-like stains, hairs and a hole consistent with a bullet hole in the forward portion of the top of the hat. This hole was consistent with having been worn by the shooter at the time the shooter received a bullet to the right rear lower portion of his head which exited out the top forward portion of his head and hat."

So Adam Lanza shot himself in the back of the head? Seems like a strange choice.

Just to get a sense of it, make your hand into a "pistol shape" and position it so that the barrel is at the "rear lower portion" of your head, tilted upward so that the bullet exits the "top forward portion" of your head.

this is exactly what i was saying in my other post....which description is correct? back of the head, side of the head, or in the mouth? the story is inconsistent...

i hate to seem so casual about something so crude, but at the end of the day, it all boils down to facts...
edit on 25-3-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Goteborg

ALL of this info was available almost immediately afterward and was in one thread or another at one time...

Jaden

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I guess for my two cents' worth, I would say that modern journalism is probably to blame for the inception of so many conspiracy theories surrounding events nowadays. It is no more evident than the debacle that is unfolding around the missing Malaysian Airlines flight. In Australia here, every television station is just spouting out more and more rhetoric, rumour, speculation, and even making special TV programs which are doing nothing but add to the confusion.

Journalism is no longer about finding the truth and checking sources, and publishing anything with integrity. It's all about having the most sensational or ground-breaking scoop. Modern journalism is about as helpful as those people who write 'FIRST!!!' on comment pages.

In the same way, I believe that so much reliance on initial media reports from the Sandy Hook tragedy is going to do little but feed conspiracy theories, as media outlets just spouted whatever sensational claims they could find, with no interest in confirming facts or sources.

I'm not saying that we should blindly accept what happens in every tragedy. But basing a theory largely on a news grab is just ludicrous...

Regards,
Rewey

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

deadcalm

Official releases of a incident sometimes lack closure for some people
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Questioning Sandy Hook hurts the parents of the kids who died.

The families have the closure they need.

Everything has already been proven. No second shooter. The Police have already stated this. It's in the official report.

To suggest that the police would lie about Sandy Hook is a Ludicrous Online Lie....and ATS will treat it as such.

Are you friggin serious??? Yeah... EVERY official police report is 100% TRUE...:rolleyes:

Suggesting the police lie about big events is a given. To suggest that they would tell the truth is ludicrous...

Jaden

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This may help us understand better why SH is treated the way it has been in responses Confronting Cognitive Dissonance - The Eyeopener www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I find the whole SH conversation exactly the same as the "magic bullet" conversation. You are only allowed to talk about it in the framework of the fanciful "magic bullet" thereby making any real revelations seem to not make sense. You see when you control the discourse, ie only let it be talked about in the magic bullet framework then there is no way to solve it.
The same thing with SH you can only talk about it in the framework of the "deathers" and in that way the discourse is fully controlled and any real evidence seems out of place.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

AmenStop
I find the whole SH conversation exactly the same as the "magic bullet" conversation. You are only allowed to talk about it in the framework of the fanciful "magic bullet" thereby making any real revelations seem to not make sense. You see when you control the discourse, ie only let it be talked about in the magic bullet framework then there is no way to solve it.
The same thing with SH you can only talk about it in the framework of the "deathers" and in that way the discourse is fully controlled and any real evidence seems out of place.

i don't know that this is ENTIRELY accurate....

i'm honestly surprised this thread isn't 404, or dumped in L-O-L...my take on it, is that the management don't want us talking about it at all....i've seen threads dumped in L-O-L for no other reason than the fact that sandy hook was the topic...

the management says they don't want people's private information posted, which i can completely understand...to a point...

and they say they want no mention of "nobody died"....which i can also understand completely....to a point. ..

the only way i, personally, would be willing to even entertain the notion that nothing actually happened, and nobody died, is if there was completely irrefutable evidence that this was the case....sadly, i have not found any, and nobody here has presented any....so as it stands, innocent people died, and that's a hell of a crappy thing....

as our esteemed thread-starter has said before though, this thread is not about board policy on this subject...it is about the possibility of additional participants in the event...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

i'm honestly surprised this thread isn't 404, or dumped in L-O-L...my take on it, is that the management don't want us talking about it at all....i've seen threads dumped in L-O-L for no other reason than the fact that sandy hook was the topic...

In my experience, the staff put an end to SH threads when certain participants with inflammatory ideas show up. It's a very interesting study. There are more than a couple of SH threads that petered out on their own. So, in all fairness, the subject can't be construed as taboo.

There's something really wrong about the findings in the SH case. Can't put my finger on it. There's something going on behind the scenes in that town. There's something they're not telling us about the cop in the woods.

Second shooter ... I don't think so. Witness statements to that effect ... unreliable/fog of war syndrome. If you were a witness, who really believed there was somebody with Lanza, would you just let it go? It's been a long time now. Why have these witnesses not come forward and repeated their initial assertions?
edit on 2632014 by Snarl because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Snarl

In my experience, the staff put an end to SH threads when certain participants with inflammatory ideas show up. It's a very interesting study. There are more than a couple of SH threads that petered out on their own. So, in all fairness, the subject can't be construed as taboo.

There's something really wrong about the findings in the SH case. Can't put my finger on it. There's something going on behind the scenes in that town. There's something they're not telling us about the cop in the woods.

Second shooter ... I don't think so. Witness statements to that effect ... unreliable/fog of war syndrome. If you were a witness, who really believed there was somebody with Lanza, would you just let it go? It's been a long time now. Why have these witnesses not come forward and repeated their initial assertions?
edit on 2632014 by Snarl because: Spelling

my own independent investigative effort(independent of this site, and all other sites) is still ongoing...but due to lack of manpower, it's VERY slow going....it takes time to sift through 20+GB of data.....

it's entirely possible there was no witness to additional participants in this event...but there is evidence to support their existence.

and yes, you're right, there are threads on the subject that were allowed to exist, and fizzled out on their own, but they were only allowed to exist under certain conditions, and only allowed to operate with specific logical frameworks...that is to say, being shoehorned into specific rigid narratives, instead of being allowed to follow the evidence....

this is not to say that i support wild speculation, with nothing to support it....but this is a conspiracy forum...if we can't say "what if" anymore, what's the point?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

it's entirely possible there was no witness to additional participants in this event...but there is evidence to support their existence.

Evidence? Please elaborate.

I think there are some great CTs that have been posted here. I think some unanswered questions have been defined here as well. But, evidence? Man ... if you've got evidence of a second shooter, or evidence someone was even in cahoots with Lanza, you're sitting on the story of the century.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Snarl

Evidence? Please elaborate.

I think there are some great CTs that have been posted here. I think some unanswered questions have been defined here as well. But, evidence? Man ... if you've got evidence of a second shooter, or evidence someone was even in cahoots with Lanza, you're sitting on the story of the century.

let me reword that....evidence supports the possibility of their existence...

since i'm not a fan of repeating myself, you can check my other posts in this thread..

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Authorization for the release of Adam Lanza's medical records.

Signed by Peter John Lanza (in the presence of his attorney Michael English)

Note:
Adam P. Lanza's birthday is “officially alleged” to be 4/22/92
I wonder when Ryan Lanza was born?

edit on 27-3-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

3mperorConstantinE
Authorization for the release of Adam Lanza's medical records.

Signed by Peter John Lanza (in the presence of his attorney Michael English)

Note:
Adam P. Lanza's birthday is “officially alleged” to be 4/22/92
I wonder when Ryan Lanza was born?

edit on 27-3-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

According to google Ryan Lanza is born on 7. of April 1988

Where that information comes from I have no idea about since I could not seem to find it..

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The man that was detained in the front of a police car was most likely just put there to be questioned, and was not involved. Possibly a parent trying to get into the school, or even a random person nearby who heard the shooting going on, so was detained or restrained. Could imagine some parents getting physical over not being let inside to check on their child after such a tragic event.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The biggest hole in the Sandy Hook shooting was not releasing the security camera footage inside the school. There's no reason not too and it's a major hole.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Revelations29
The biggest hole in the Sandy Hook shooting was not releasing the security camera footage inside the school. There's no reason not too and it's a major hole.

security recordings would prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that there were multiple participants....but where is your proof that a camera system even existed?

everything i've read stated that there was no camera system in that building...

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Daedalus

Revelations29

security recordings would prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that there were multiple participants....but where is your proof that a camera system even existed?

There wasn't there was a non recording entry camera only..

Anyhow on topic... I have always suspected another person was involved, and of course without proof it's always been just that, a thought, but something always pointed to a two person job, esp the speed in which it was carried out... (and yes I have posted this thought elsewhere on ATS) but again without that proof, or anyone else saying it I brushed it off as a feeling I couldn't shake and left it at that..

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

vkey08

Daedalus

Revelations29

There wasn't there was a non recording entry camera only..

Anyhow on topic... I have always suspected another person was involved, and of course without proof it's always been just that, a thought, but something always pointed to a two person job, esp the speed in which it was carried out... (and yes I have posted this thought elsewhere on ATS) but again without that proof, or anyone else saying it I brushed it off as a feeling I couldn't shake and left it at that..

I'm of the same opinion regarding the number of shots fired. If I recall it was somewhere around 150 shots in about 5 minutes (300 seconds), or one shot every two seconds, minus time for several clip changes.

How long might it take to change a clip? A few seconds anyway? So then a shot every 1.5 seconds on average for five minutes straight.

I'm sure one person could do it alone. Two or three people could pull it off much more easily.

The gunshot wound to the back of the head is what really gets my attention though. I wonder, on average, out of every 100 gunshot wounds to the back of the head that occur in the world, how many are self inflicted? How many of them are inflicted by someone else?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

zazen
The gunshot wound to the back of the head is what really gets my attention though. I wonder, on average, out of every 100 gunshot wounds to the back of the head that occur in the world, how many are self inflicted? How many of them are inflicted by someone else?

AND, how many of them are lied about?

a shot to the back of the head is not an intraoral GSW...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join