It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CT State Trooper Testimony Suggests 2nd SH Shooter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I still can't get over the scene described by one of the officers about the mound of bodies that he witnessed...
Not only because it is a image that no one should ever have to see but TBH it just doesn't fit.
Where did adam find the time to do that? Not only that but would he have the strength to accomplish the feat? Fair they are first graders but still, adam was not that strong of man and would already be fatigued form carrying the weapon...
It just doesn't fit the time line, the janitor says there were shots till the cops got there... so did he do this while he was shooting?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Sremmos80
I still can't get over the scene described by one of the officers about the mound of bodies that he witnessed...
Not only because it is a image that no one should ever have to see but TBH it just doesn't fit.
Where did adam find the time to do that? Not only that but would he have the strength to accomplish the feat? Fair they are first graders but still, adam was not that strong of man and would already be fatigued form carrying the weapon...
It just doesn't fit the time line, the janitor says there were shots till the cops got there... so did he do this while he was shooting?

I believe it was inferred that they had all huddled together where he shot them and they fell on eachother creating the mound.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

So only inferred? We get in trouble for inferring things about SH.
Again that does not sound like how the cop described it but I will go back and re read the section and make sure I am not missing something

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is the officers quote that got me
"Other than the two dead adult females, there was no signs of blood or tissue around the room and my first impression was that the children had been killed elsewhere and moved into the bathroom"

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Here is a link to another thread with the report imaged
credit to EC

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I appreciate the interest and commentary so far. Thanks for participating.

I would again like to request that we stay on topic. We are not discussing ATS policy on discussions of Sandy Hook.

Does anyone have any comments on the specific items posted in the OP?

For example:

- Why, according to the state trooper, did the surviving victim describe the gunman as someone other than Lanza, whose body the trooper had just seen in a nearby room? [see highlighted portion of testimony]

- Why would Adam Lanza open all the doors of the black Honda and leave TWO jackets on the ground next to it?

edit on 25-3-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I feel that some of the available facts support the possibility of a second gunman.
reply to post by zazen

Let's assume for the moment that the facts DO support the second gunman theory OP....what then?

How is that significant considering the police have already stated that there was no second gunman and that Lanza acted alone?

How do you explain this contradiction?

Why would Adam Lanza open all the doors of the black Honda and leave TWO jackets on the ground next to it?

Maybe he was cold?

Maybe the doors were open so he could get his body armour and his arsenal out..?

Surely this was explained somewhere in the official investigation report...wasn't it?

edit on 25America/Chicagopm252014-03-25T15:46:53-05:00pmTuesday03 by deadcalm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

soulwaxer
The obvious question to ask here is:

Why would it be ok to speculate on the idea of a second shooter, but not on the idea of a staged event?

Both are just as disrespecting to the families of the victims. Proposing a second shooter is telling the families that they may have been lied to about the murder of their children. Compare that to ignoring the fact that they are real people, and not actors. Which do you think would be a worse experience for them?

Duh!

soulwaxer

i would have thought that knowing there might be a guilty party running around free and having escaped justice would be by far the worst feeling...
like at columbine, the guy ho was shot seventeen times saving a bunch of people being told by a judge the medical records of the shooters were to be destroyed to protect the drs and drugs the shooteres were on from scrutiny and legal resposonsibility..while the hero was threatened with jail for trying to bring justice where it was due...
well ...like he felt would be the worst feeling of all

or knowing trauma helicopters were not called and your child died because of that....that would be bad too...

has the name of the incidence commander responsible for ordering porta potties instead of medivac been released yet?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

deadcalm

I feel that some of the available facts support the possibility of a second gunman.
reply to post by zazen

Let's assume for the moment that the facts DO support the second gunman theory OP....what then?

How is that significant considering the police have already stated that there was no second gunman and that Lanza acted alone?

How do you explain this contradiction?

Why would Adam Lanza open all the doors of the black Honda and leave TWO jackets on the ground next to it?

Maybe he was cold?

Maybe the doors were open so he could get his body armour and his arsenal out..?

Surely this was explained somewhere in the official investigation report...wasn't it?

edit on 25America/Chicagopm252014-03-25T15:46:53-05:00pmTuesday03 by deadcalm because: (no reason given)

I can't explain the contradictions. I can only point them out and wonder.

Here's a quote from a Newtown Bee article from January 2013:

A man with a gun who was spotted in the woods near the school on the day of the incident was an off-duty tactical squad police officer from another town, according to the source.

article

And here's a post from ATS member Helious following the release of the summary of the official report:

I also find the fact that the person who was reported to be an armed tactical officer from a neighboring town is now just "new reporters" that were chased down in the woods. Who were the reporters? How did they come to be there, what did they record before running from police? Why would anyone run from police in this instance and have to be chased down and proned out?

Has anyone found this armed tactical officer in the woods mentioned in the official report?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Sorry but Blah Blah Blah ..I had friends that were first responders their...some of the still can't work for what they had seen ... two of my friends lost their kids and another lost his wife....Dude their was one shooter... I know all the inside stuff.... here again I have been attacked that it never happened... The Mod's here have backed me up.

Just leave it alone!

What is done is done!

As I have told people on this site... come to my town..I will show the graves to the funerals I have been to AND talk to some of the people.... but then this is ATS and NOBODY had the you know what to contact me.

Here again leave it ALONE!
You know nothing!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

soulwaxer
Here are two question for the site owners:

What are the standards that you use in deciding if a topic is disrespectful, to whomever?

What is the difference between speculating on conspiracy theories about let's say flight MAS 370 and the Sandy Hook event?

I'm interested because I like to know what standards I am contributing to, or not.

soulwaxer

Spoiler alert: the only factor that will make these discussions socially-acceptable is time. If it were 1970 and this thread were about a shooter on the Grassy Knoll, we would hear the same things about 'disrespecting the families.'

It's not logical, but humans tend to abandon logic when emotions run high. In my opinion, painful truth is always better than comforting assumptions. Even if some comments in these threads cross the line, how many ATS users do you think suffered a personal loss during Sandy Hook? As an American (and we are discussing an American tragedy here), I tend to think my constitutional right to free speech trumps anyone's assumed right to not be offended by something they read on the internet. I truly appreciate ATS and its community of diverse opinions, but the mods seem a little overzealous in censoring issues like this. If these matters cannot be brought up here, then where can they be intelligently discussed?

Personally, I am not sure what to think about Sandy Hook. Until recently, I dismissed the conspiracy theories, but strange details and testimonies have begun to pile up. We now have documented emails between the ATF and the Justice Department which confirm elaborate plots to deliberately increase gun violence for the stated reason of gaining support for abolishing the Second Amendment (Fast & Furious being the most infamous example). As a society, we cannot afford to ignore the possibility of manipulation.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

nighthawk1954
Sorry but Blah Blah Blah ..I had friends that were first responders their...some of the still can't work for what they had seen ... two of my friends lost their kids and another lost his wife....Dude their was one shooter... I know all the inside stuff.... here again I have been attacked that it never happened... The Mod's here have backed me up.

Just leave it alone!

What is done is done!

As I have told people on this site... come to my town..I will show the graves to the funerals I have been to AND talk to some of the people.... but then this is ATS and NOBODY had the you know what to contact me.

Here again leave it ALONE!
You know nothing!

Except there is two survivors that say he was wearing a mask and yet no mask was found? Do you have some inside knowledge about that?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

As I have told people on this site... come to my town..
reply to post by nighthawk1954

I will be in Waterbury, CT for a business meeting next week(Tues to Thursday) and would sincerely like to take you up on this very gracious offer. I would like to pay my respects to the children and would be polite and respectful I assure you.

Private message me if you would care to meet up. I will have a rental car so transportation will not be a problem.

Dinner and drinks are on me.
edit on 25America/Chicagopm252014-03-25T16:08:44-05:00pmTuesday03 by deadcalm because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I have deep sympathy for any person who lost a loved one at Sandy Hook, and I am certain that no human could endure an experience like that without emotional scars. For their sake, I apologize if they come across anything I have written that offends them.

My advice to you, and any other ATS member who finds the subject painful, is to not click on the link title. There is a choice involved.
edit on 25-3-2014 by OpenMindedRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

How does what you "know" differ from the police explanations that are called "official"?

This is asked because far too much is being hidden.

Pain is no reason to shut people up from questioning outright lies, but it is used ALWAYS by those who want to cover things up.

And then those involved in and around said tragedies get swept into the maelstrom of denial, and tight-lipped burning hatred of anything, at all.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenMindedRealist

You said it!

Emotions get in the way of truth. Anyone seriously committed to finding the truth knows this.

soulwaxer

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

What has happened has happened ...their is no conspire here ... just a nut job... look around the world there are more terrible things that happen.

Just think... do any of you have kids? Ido!

how would you feel if you got a call your 6 year old is DEAD!????

I have been a Vol. Firefighter for 40 years ...on stand by for Sandyhook and than made the scene...I can not tell you the scene their ....I have tears in my eyes just writing this..and I have scene a lot of death... I worked a week at 9/11.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

nighthawk1954
reply to post by ParasuvO

What has happened has happened ...their is no conspire here ... just a nut job... look around the world there are more terrible things that happen.

Just think... do any of you have kids? Ido!

how would you feel if you got a call your 6 year old is DEAD!????

I have been a Vol. Firefighter for 40 years ...on stand by for Sandyhook and than made the scene...I can not tell you the scene their ....I have tears in my eyes just writing this..and I have scene a lot of death... I worked a week at 9/11.

So with your inside knowledge can you tell us where the description of the man wearing the mask from 2 survivors comes from?
No mask was found correct?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Their was no mask , the guy in the woods lived there... if you people want to get the best info go to www.ctpost.com... you can get the best info to the public.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

nighthawk1954
Their was no mask , the guy in the woods lived there... if you people want to get the best info go to www.ctpost.com... you can get the best info to the public.

So then then the people that saw the man in the mask were just mistaken??
And where did the guy in the woods live? In the woods or one of the surrounding houses?
Not asking for the exact address, just how close was it it to the woods
Also there were more then just one man in the woods, do you know the story for all of them?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

Member as he SHTF their was all crazy stories... most by MSM.... sorry I am beat with out a job ..starting a new one...But I am sorry people have to beat Newtown to death with out doing any real research .

Yeah people don't like to talk about it....would you if you lost your 6 or 7 year old kid!

I think not!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join